More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Forged Forged

What does Wendy look like?

A blonde bimbo

John stared slack jawed at Wendy. She was well, with long blonde hair that went all the way down to her ass. Her green eyes were wide and vacant, and her plump lips were a bright pink. She had a huge tits bigger that John had ever seen in real life. Her perfectly toned body was poured into a pink minidress that left nothing to the imagination. Her feet were wearing platform pumps that were at least half a foot hight. To finish off the look she had a smattering of gold bracelets and big hoop earings. Wendy allways believed blondes had more fun, but now she looked like a prize party girl.

"So I look good then? as good as you?" Wendy asks John coyly. Her gaze is almost predatory and focused on John's crotch.
"Uhh I dunno Wendy, your really fucking hot.... lemme check" John replies.

He unbuckles his seatbelt and begins to head to the washroom. He tries to hide his growing erection when he notices that EVERYONE on the flight got hot. More than hot, the nun and the priest are now wearing latex outfits, the guys in sweatpants now look like body builders in yoga pants. And the two women John noticed are now wearing very small jackets, and obviously nothing else.

John enters the washroom.

What does John look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)