More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hecaton Hecaton

What kind of beast are you?

A black-scaled dragon

Dragons are extremophilic winged hexapods ranging in size from that of a housecat at hatching to massive creatures 30 feet high at the shoulder in the oldest of the mighty creatures. Highly intelligent, at least once mature, they possess innate magical talent and their bodies are living elemental furnaces capable of breaking down almost any material for nourishment. They favor extremes of temperature and climate in line with their elemental nature; black dragons prefer swamps and anoxic wetlands.

A trait notable to dragons is their magical breath; by "venting" the elemental furnace within their bodies, they can expel a torrent of elemental energy. Black dragons can expel acid in a concentrated stream - which only grows more potent, approaching the strongest of organic acids, as they get older. Ancient black dragons can melt metal to slag and liquefy living beings with their breath. Concomitant with this ability is a total immunity to deleterious effects of being exposed to acidic environments.

Their digestive systems are tightly linked with this elemental furnace, and it is able to break down nearly any matter into its base components and gain nutrition from it, including metal, sand, and other inorganic materials. Black dragons vastly prefer animals as food, however, preferably left to pickle in briny or anoxic water.

While they are visually similar to winged reptiles, their biology bears little resemblance to such creatures beyond the scaly skin and tendency for steady growth throughout their life. Dragons themselves maintain that they were created in the primal origins of the cosmos by chthonic deities and have changed little since then, and this theory is supported by the most erudite humanoid scholars. There are, of course, varying treatments of dragons by humanoid cultures, ranging from treating them as agents of evil gods, to outright worship, but the settlers of the Mageshores regard them as powerful and dangerous monsters, worthy of fear, but not ascribing cosmological import to their existence.

Dragons are capable of breeding with almost any creature, even some non-animal creatures, lending credence to the divine origin hypothesis. These "half-dragons" possess a blending of the qualities of dragon and the other parent, including a less powerful elemental furnace, an extra pair of winged limbs, and the same elemental immunity that dragons are known for, among other features. Assuming the half-breed continues to breed with other members of its non-dragon parent's kind, the offspring in the third and subsequent generations will quickly lose the most distinctive dragon features, including wings and internal elemental furnace, but keeping scaly skin and claws for an untold number of generations.

Dragon saliva, semen in the males, and vaginal secretions in the females has an addictive and psychoactive effect, producing feelings of euphoria, submission, and arousal in their partners, as well as stimulating ovulation. Other dragons and half-dragons are particularly susceptible to this effect, and women exposed to too much potent 'dragonseed' develop a craving for it, willing to subject themselves to all sorts of degradations to sustain their access.

Dragons emit an extremely large amount of semen each ejaculation, with each orgasm lasting up to five minutes, typically, and thirty in extremis. They can pump this semen directly into their partner's womb, inflating them with cum, and after a full orgasm their partners have bellies swollen as if pregnant. How far they can take this depends on the durability of their partner; at a certain point excess semen will simply be rejected by their partner's womb. Too much semen, or about as much as a full ejaculation, pumped into one person frequently puts them into a suggestible, pleasured trance, during which post-hypnotic commands and subliminal messaging can be implanted, which dragons frequently use to ensure the loyalty of their breeders. Due to the properties of their semen, impregnation of their partners almost always occurs, and their cum-swollen bellies will remain at about that level as eggs develop inside them. Excess semen is absorbed into the partner's body and is highly nutritious; because of this, it's not uncommon for dragons to continue to have sex with their pregnant partners, ensuring the health of the growing clutch. Lactation starts almost immediately after impregnation for a woman impregnated by a dragon, and continues for long after the pregnancy. After having laid a few clutches of eggs, it's not uncommon for women bred by dragons to simply remain constantly lactating. Exposure to dragon semen and carrying a dragon's eggs seems to cause females of almost any species' bodies to change to become more ideal breeders; in humanoids, this means wider hips, fuller breasts, more sexual sensitivity, and lactation.

What makes this dragon special?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)