More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 127 127

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

A birthday present

It's John's 19th birthday, and his favourite uncle has missed the party and arrived the next day. Now John is very upset and doesn't want to talk to him. He enters his room with a huge box wrapped in gift wrap. John's still not interested and doesn't get out of bed. His uncle opens the box and a nude Mackenzie Fairbairn walks out and sits in front of his bed like a dog. She takes her tongue out and starts breathing heavily. John is surprised and says, "Uncle, this is awesome. How did you do this?" He smiles. Mackenzie was one of the hottest models in the world. She has 36C boobs, a baloon ass and a slim body that John was a fan of and jerked off to her photoshoots and nudes all the time.

He leaps from his bed and approaches Mackenzie, who begins licking his feet. He bends down and moves his hand around her hair, "the classic short hair just how I like it." comes close to his face and starts licking it. His uncle pulls her back by her hair and says, "Why are you here, Makenzie?" She smiles and looks at him and starts humping John's leg.

"That's right, get to work then."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)