More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spicy Meatballs Spicy Meatballs

What has he woken up next to?

A beautiful snake.

(AN: I got triggered on a later chapter when reading for the romance that previously existed in this story(there was a previous version and I don't remember what the events went like for the specifics), so I started this(since this is more in line with what my expectations are from that first chapter), and want to improve it, and fill it out more(the choices, and the chapters), also it is my own take on this so if things are different; get over it. There is something that will definitely pop up at some point in this is - if you are a nobody, then you can be anybody. As for any other branches I start in this story they will probably get updates less frequently than this path will)

Following the arm with his eyes to the body curled around his side, Random notices the bed sheets hanging off his bed around them. Taking a moment to stop and stare at the cute redhead hanging off of him, Random looks closer at her features idly noting the lower body of a red snake wrapping up his legs, the young childlike and angelic human torso, and the nudity of his bed partner.

"Lamia?" Random whispers in confusion while remembering his dream. "I've been cheated, that was real wasn't it... all those possible abilities...although..."

"Umm... I need to get up to get ready for school now, could you move... uh... Crimson?" Random whispers into the ear of his new partner, while staring down at her adorable face and gorgeous body(even if he doesn't admit that he finds the tail interesting).

"five.....more.....years....." Crimson mumbles back in a cute tone, trying to get her bed to stop moving since she was finally free of those drivers in hell. Wriggling about to get comfortable on her bed as she tries to get her bed to stop moving Crimson unknowingly crawls up Random's body and stabs him in the eye with one of her horns.
poke
""AAH! MY EYE!"" Is yelled out in pain by two voices. riiip
"WHY DO YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS THAT I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT HEADED STRAIGHT TOWARDS MY EYE!?" Random thinks in loud agony.

"ah..." Crimson stops screaming at that telegraphed thought to stare dumbly for a moment at Random, before slapping Random upside the head to get him to stop screaming. Then Crimson blushed and turned away to hide under the covers without noticing that her transformation into a human form wasn't complete, or that her snake half stayed coiled around Random's waist and legs, or that her coils tightened as she tried to hide as if trying to bring a treasure to hide(and cuddle) with her, or that she just shredded Random's shirt and is still gripping whats left of it.

"Huh? My eye doesn't hurt?" Random mumbled in confused disbelief thinking back on that sharp impact of his eye being punctured while trying to keep himself from remembering that pain.
"I coulda swore that eye just got punctured though..." Random pondered to himself with a noticeable wonder at the chain of events that has happened so far.
"Nooooo, never again!" Crimson screamed in his head, as though remembering some distant trauma.
"Huh?" Random eloquently responds, wondering at the seemingly distant screams of a group of girls vying for some dense male's attention somewhere.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)