More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gentlemen8p Gentlemen8p

What has he woken up next to?

A beautiful girl.

The bedsheets avoided her white naked form; she slept soundly as the cool air snapped away at the smooth flesh of a fallen angel. Her chest rose and fell, rose and fell again. Each breath the sleeping beauty took the more captivating she became, her small frame no larger than a child. She appeared innocent enough with her pale features and crimson red hair, draped across the bed.

Random looked at the girl lying next to him. “Having sweet dreams?” The boy's head filled with the image of a pair of prepossessing lips speaking softly. A sharp pain attacked him; suddenly he clutched his chest only for the pain to fade soon after. Blinking twice he reached a sense of reality and he quickly concluded this was the last remnants of the dream, his mind was playing tricks on him. However, the girl was still there and her hand was still attached to his shirt.

The girl slowly fidgeted, moving restlessly and slowly woke up. Random shivered as both their eyes met. The girl’s irises appeared that of a serpent and held a deep glow to them. The oddity continued with a pair of horns sprouting from her head.

Random stared at the exotic creature that strolled straight out off make-belief. An idiot expression on his face, a far cry from the confident young man from the dream and did all he could do in a situation like this. He ran.

Random escaped his room before hearing a voice in his head. “Not even going to shower, you’re disgusting.

“No time." He replied and then looked around seeing nobody. “The hell?”

“Did you want breakfast?” His mother asked from the kitchen, amused at her son getting changed in the hallway.

“Mum, I said there's no time to shower I doubt I have time for breakfast.” He spoke softy after sneaking up behind her and planting a kiss on her cheek, not after he stole the toast from her plate.

Random just barely made it for the bus and took a seat at the back. A sigh passing his lips. “You probably should’ve eaten more you know.” The voice called out once more.

It differed from his mother's voice. The young man searched again and again saw nobody. “That voice? Awfully sounds a lot like that serpent. What was its name again?” He nervously scratched his head. “Stupid dream must have gotten to me.” He muttered, enjoying the rest of the journey listening to music.

The bus came to a halt before school. The child in him begrudgingly moved his body forwards, painfully not focused on school after the morning he had. “Whats next snakes crawling from my textbook?” The music failed to drown out his imagination as he tried to rationalize how that girl ended up in his bed.

“What the fuck!?” He shouted at the top of his lungs the moment he stepped off the bus bumping into her.

A girl stood before him suckling upon what appeared to be a lollipop. An overreaction maybe but she looked exactly like the girl he woke up to, an exact copy of her. Random's mind went into overload. “How is she here?! Have I seen her before and just now begun fantasizing about them?! But why would I fantasizing about someone so small?”

He desperately scanned her features everything was a hundred percent accurate her skin, hair, the childlike height but no horns and her eyes were dark brown she was normal.

Yes, I'm not going mad. Just a normal human girl that I imagined laying naked in my bed. Hm, I thought those lecherous thoughts were behind me. I should stop staring at her now.

“Beg your pardon?” With tilted head and a very lacks expression on her face. The girl spoke in a sweet voice, perhaps too sweet as it didn't seem to fit.

Nearby classmates began to laugh and gossip over Random's outburst, however, she turned to the boy and extended a hand.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)