More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Exen Exen

First things first: What does the 'Ship' look like?

A battered but servicable cargo hauler (Exen-verse)

Starship Transient is an aging Void Navigation Freight Hauler. A VN-FH 4094 model with a bulbous front that narrows to a spindle and flaring out again into the main engines. The spindle would be unwieldy on any ground transport, but allows for cargo containers to be attached in great volume all around it, allowing the cargo to remain secure from the prying eyes (and thieving hands) of the transports crew and passengers. As a side benefit the containers can often be rigged to arm any number of nasty surprises if they are taken far enough away from the cargo hauler. Captain Shepherd quite approved of the practice. Space travel was dangerous enough without making things easier for pirates.

The captain shut down the holographic view of the ships exterior and leaned back, surveying the desk. Finally, an interplanetary starship. While it was a great opportunity to finally make some real credits, the downside was the need for a new crew. Only Hina had been willing to sign on for the more lucrative, but dangerous, work that IP jobs always brought. So before they got going, the captain had some hiring to do.

Before that though, a few details needed to be set in order...

Is captain Shepherd a man, woman, trans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)