More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

What happens next?

A band of elven female guards rush in

Just as you were done wondering about the extra protective wards and where they might be, you hear the heavy clank of a huge stone lock being turned behind you. Slowly levitating to turn around, you see a pair of huge stone doors opening a small distance from the altar. You smirk at the convenience. Just as you were about to think of ways to escape, someone had the foolish idea to open the way for you. You wait for it to open enough to see whatever it was that was so kind to check on you so soon after your release. A large group of a dozen armored women rushed in, forming two formidable battle lines of gleaming golden armor, expertly brandishing long spears and locking large sleekly designed kite shields together in well organized rows. You observed with amusement, recognizing the style of the armor and battle tactics as being from the elite most guard of the high elven cities of Melnaserin. It so seemed that the pompous clowns were still around, yet it still shed no light upon how long you had been away. The high elves were a long lived race, dexterous, domineering and cunning, but you admired the well toned bodies of the elven warriors lined before you. Their breasts were pushed in by their multi segmented plates, but you could tell from observational and magical experience that they were quite well endowed, and those delicious looking hips, and those partially exposed thighs under those scantly covering tassets. Oh my...

At the head of the battle line was one you recognize as their leader, as her helmet had a long bluish plume that marked her an officer of rank. You could only see her partial face beneath all that metal covering her pretty head. Although telling one from another from all that senseless protection upon their beautiful frames was difficult at an untrained glance, hers was what you would determine as the prize of the crop. An enticing wet lipped mouth yapped away at you in their melodic tongue, a language you mastered long ago.

"You will not escape this prison, monster!" You hear her shout aggressively, followed by a fierce battle order to attack.

Were they truly attempting to come at you with such trifling looking spears? You were almost insulted by their arrogance.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)