More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 53550 53550

Which story will you read?

A ballbeautifull Thanksgiving

Oliver couldn’t believe it. Not only did he get his nuts beaten but now he has to get punished again by Professor Mia. it wasn’t his fault if the girl overreacted when he cup her breasts. He sighed, as he arrived in front of Mia’s room. “I hope she will be easy on me.” he thought, as memories of her last punishment flashed before him. He knocked at the door. He knew what kind of punishment was expected of him…or was he?

As the door opened, Mia stood there with nothing but a pair of black stockings, straight from dark purple lace garters. Her pointy, red high heels adorned her beautiful feet. Her pussy was freshly shaved and her big tits were on full display. Her smile was charming as always, and her long hair fell on her shoulders.

This time it could be a different kind of punishment.

“Good morning, darling,” she said, looking into his eyes that were fixated on her volume breasts. “Mind come in?”

In a matter of seconds, he was locking the door after him, while completely naked, his big dick twitching hard in the air.

“My my, someone is happy to see me I see.” she smiled. “It was a surprise when I heard from the principal what you’ve done to that poor girl. I insisted on being the one to punish you, to make sure you’ll learn your place this time.” she started walking towards him, as he backstepped.

Oliver finds himself leaning against a wall. He wasn’t sure why he was scared, but as he felt her big breast pressing on his chest he forgot every thought he had until a moment ago. As he felt her hard nipples pressing against his, and his rock-hard dick getting sandwiched between her sexy, soft thigh and wet pussy, his eyes started staring at her sensual lips, as if her words hypnotized him.

“You will be a good boy, will you?” she asked. Oliver nodded.

“And you will take the punishment like a good boy, right?” Oliver nodded harder.

“Good.” She lustfully kissed him, as he embraced her and started grabbing hard on her toned ass. His dick was so hard he could feel his blood flow in it. He had already tasted that pussy, but this kind of sensuality was on another level. He closed his eyes and finally lost himself in her sexy body, as he played with her ass cheeks while enjoying her tits pressing harder on his nipples, teasing them. They both played with each other tongues, exploring each other.

Oliver felt something poking at his nose, and when he opened his eyes he met a shocking revelation. He was staring at her heel, as she had arched her leg so back that her shoe was as high as her head. She was helping herself with a hand to tease him with her foot, to let him know what would happen next. As they both locked eyes, she watched his fear, and he watched her triumph. She released her highly flexible leg, then rapidly placed her hands on his bare shoulders.

CRACK

Oliver screamed like never before, using all the air in his lungs. His teacher kept smashing her knee into his nuts, forcing bloody cries of pain out of his mouth.

She watched as he slowly lost all his strength until the things keeping him up were only her hands. He lost his voice for the pain, now he could only cough and try to catch his breath.

After another 10 minutes of kneeing, she let him fall.

He catches his breath, grateful to not be stuck in that hell anymore.

Unfortunately for him, his teacher hasn’t done yet.

She kicked him full right in the bottom center of his sack, hitting his most sensitive part.

“Did you think that I’ll let you take a pause?” she swung her leg back once again, then struck it between his legs, over and over and over again. Her red heels were making him regret the punishment he got in her classroom.

She laughed at his screams of pain, mocking him and his weak manhood.

After that, the poor boy was dragged to a St. Andrews cross, where he got strapped up to it, with his legs wide spread.

Mia started to kick him again, leashing out her sadism, making sure to kick the shit out of his nuts with every single kick.

“It was worth it? Feeling a pair of tits in exchange for your nuts beaten by a pro like me?” she swung her leg back. “Then take it!” she kicked him hard, again and again, until he couldn’t even talk.

She started touching herself, enjoying his whimpering of pain, as he couldn’t even scream now.

She kicked him again, and if it wasn’t for the straps he would have gotten lifted in the air.

Mia started sucking on her tits while kneeling har between his legs. She was moaning into his ears, forcing him to be hard and leave his cock out of the way. She makes out with him while squeezing his nuts hard. She loved how that boy could take her like a real man. Oliver was his favorite among all her male students.

She then unstraps him from the cross, then throws him on her bed.

The woman tied him to her bed, forcing his legs behind his head and with his hard dick pointing right toward his face. She then gagged him with a ballgag, with a dildo going down his throat.

She slammed her strap-on in his ass, hard. She started fucking him hard, squeezing his nuts.

“A good turkey needs to be stuffed!” she smiled, as his “turkey” was moaning in a mix of pleasure and pain, as his restain him into the same position he was.

She rammed him like a pro, digging her nai into his nuts. Sometimes she shifted to squeeze one nut in each hand, adding more pressure and pain. The more she slammed her thick hips against his ass, the more she felt in charge. She kept going for hours, without even catching a break.

When she finally finished, her gorgeous body was covered in sweat. She had jerked him off the entire time, so his face was full of his cum.

“I think the turkey needs a bit of spicy” She smiled, then took out from her drawer a bottle of hot sauce. Oliver widened his eyes in fear, knowing what his teacher wanted to do.

She applied the sauce to his nuts, making sure his swollen and sore nuts were 100% covered. She then took off her strap-on, then switched it to the vibrator mode. She watched him, full of pride for her work.

“Look at you! All stuffed up for good!”

In a few seconds, the boy started screaming in his ballgag, as she took a video of him.

She filmed how she jerked him off, forcing him to erupt on his face.

“Just to let you know, I have a lot of classes today. Enjoy being marinated in your cum for the rest of the day.” She then took a shower, dressed up, and left her room.

End

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)