More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by smol_spelunker smol_spelunker

Who calls?

A bachelorette party

Jane's eyes widen a bit as she listens. "Oh hey, Sarah. What's-- yeah. Oh!" Jane looks significantly at you. "I didn't think you took me serious! Yeah, they can do it. Nice! Yeah, I'll be there." Jane finishes the phone call, bites her bottom lip, blushes, and looks at you.

"What?" You ask.

"So... I've got a friend who's getting married. She's hosting a bachelorette party. I told her a while ago she should book you, but I didn't think she would. Well, she just agreed to the no-notice party rate," she says.

"No notice? The party's tonight?" You ask, your brain now beginning to excitedly churn over the very busy night that lay before you. Bachelorette parties were always hard work, but they also generated the most repeat customers.

"Yep!" Jane says, scooping you up in one hand. "To be honest, I've been staring at your cute little ass so hard I forgot it was happening. We need to go get ready; I'll pack all your stuff up. Here," Jane says, pulling the collar of her shirt down and then wedging you in between a breast and her bra. "Just lay back and enjoy the ride!"

You ride in Jane's bra, rubbing her nipple as it rubs against you while she gathers you effects, changes her clothes, and prepares for the party. At some point, you get the idea to gently bite her nipple. You get an immediate response as she takes a deep breath and smooshes her bra in, crushing you against her tormented and swollen nipple. "Don't make me... put you up. I'll bring you there already wore out, try me. I'd really rather wear you out at the party like everyone else."

You decide it's in your best interest to settle down. Besides, you could probably catch back up to Jane later, maybe after she'd gotten some drinks in her. The rest of the trip in her bra is warm, dark, and comfy, although her still stiff nipple occasionally brushed you from time to time as she shifted throughout the trip. Eventually, you hear Jane put her car in park and walk in. Immediately, as Jane walks into the pink-and-purple lit room, you hear whooping and clapping. "Jaaaane!" someone yells. "Do you have him?" someone else calls. Jane nods. You feel a hand reach in to her bra cup, grab you, and hoist you up into the air before the host of rowdy women. There's a loud cheer, and you hear Jane ask "So, what should we do with him?"

What should we do with him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)