More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

Story List

A World of Words(Fantasy/ Masturbation )

“Have a nice night!” Sally called after the last customer of the day as she closed the doors behind them and popped the lock.

Turning away from the doors she took in the now empty Library. The building was modern, built mostly because it was cheaper than removing all the asbestos from the old building. Yet they had carried over nearly everything else in the move. The shelves were made of dark, heavy wood, the same kind that the long reading tables were made of. When you took it in with the sleek modern fittings, all glass and polished metal, it gave an oddly pleasing contrast.

Sally had gotten this job mostly by blind luck. The local council had placed add looking for someone for a non-specific “council” job. She had applied and through a series of interviews that went far better than she expected, found herself training to take on the running of this place. The old Librarian, a sour-faced man who looked at her as if he could smell her cunt and didn’t like it one bit, had trained her up before retiring.

So, for the last year, she had found herself running this place pretty much by herself. As she moved between the shelves, checking one last time for any errant readers, she thought about how odd that was. That a relative novice would be given so much responsibility was insane and on more than a few occasions she had felt like she was going insane. As PCs had crashed and people had bombarded her with esoteric questions and demands left and right whilst children rubbed chocolate covered fingers into every book they could find.

It is all worth it in the end though, she thought as she came to the last row of shelves. Slipping down it she moved straight to the block of books that she had come many times before.

Libraries, Sally had learned, sometimes acted as a kind of book dumping ground. People would donate books and sometimes whole collections would be given over in wills. Usually, they would pick out anything with some value and anything that filled a hole in the collections. However, when it was left in a will they would often hold onto them for a bit longer, out of respect for the dead.

That was how this collection of books had come to be here. A kindly old lady had left her sizable collection of books to the library. An act of kindness which was slightly undercut by the fact that she read and collected nothing but what could be charitably called “Romance Novels”.

The kind of novels that have bronzed shirtless men on the cover who more often than not is gripping some buxom lady. All of them with titles like “Oceans of Passion” or “Burning Love”. Tales of handsome strangers or virile soldiers who would come into the life of the plain but brilliant heroine. Filling her life with excitement and her “love pot” with his “throbbing passion”.

At least those were the kinds of books that made up most of her collection and the previous Librarian had been too dull to ever really look closely at these books. They had been stuck on a back shelf and forgotten.

Sally, on the other hand, had found herself drawn to them, at first out of amusement at the ridiculous titles and covers. Then, as the stress of the job started to wear on her, out of an interest in the release they could provide. It was through these explorations that she found out the old lady had had tastes that ran far odder than just British soldiers giving Swiss milkmaids their own creamy fillings. Hidden inside of the more unassuming covers where tales of depravity she had not expected and now she pulled one of those books from the shelf.

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)