More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DottieDoesDumDum DottieDoesDumDum

A boy, girl, or something inbetween?

A Woman

A woman was sitting in the waiting room. Barbara had barely managed to bring herself to the waiting room, had needed to get drunk to make the appointment. She was very ashamed to be going to a Therapist about this.

Barbara was a chocolate-skinned beauty. Despite being thirty-five, she looked only a year or two older than her Stepson.  Her Stepson...

Barbara had an hourglass figure, with her ass and tits being huge, jiggling masses of sexiness. Her hair was straightened and dyed blonde while her eyes were an exotically bright grey. She was in a white sundress that on close inspection revealed she wasn't wearing a bra, or panties. She had reasons for that.

Her life was a total mess right now. Her husband had died in a car accident a year ago, and since then she had to deal with his children. A daughter, aged twenty-four, and a son, aged twenty-one. The son was the issue. Her late husband was wealthy, and all three of them were set for life if they were careful. But her stepson never left his room in whay was now her house except to go to the toilet. Almost never. He stayed in his room, playing video games and watching videos. Porn videos.

And he'd used her underwear to catch his jizz. She had no underwear left that hadn't been rubbed against her Stepson's shaft, and she was afraid to buy more.

It was her Stepdaughter who persuaded Barbara to meet a Therapist. She had told her that a few years back she was depressed and struggling to handle interacting with people. A few meetings with a Therapist helped her a lot in breaking out of her shell and gaining the confidence to take the leadership roles and ascend the ladder at work.

Unfortunately for Barbara, her Stepdaughter's Therapist moved away two years ago. She couldn’t meet the same, and so she had to look for one similar.

So here she was, in the waiting room of the only Therapist she could find that covered similar areas to who took care of her Stepdaughter, and had dealt with the subject matter she hadn't told her Stepdaughter. Lost in her thoughts she was startled by the sudden called of her name. A lovely Secretary, who'd been very polite since she arrived and had made her a cup of tea to calm down, showed her inside the office behind her desk.

Like what you're reading? Be sure to hit that Like button, and maybe Follow me. Drop a Comment if there's something you really wanna see. Or maybe you just wanna message me and call me a dumb slut. Please do! <3

Inside the Office is?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)