More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

How does the ceremony go?

A Wedding & Night ⚒

A bride prepares for the wedding

Several attendants were scurrying around her, helping make final adjustments while dressing her up from toes to the head. First starting with white silk panties. Followed by the white under-bust corset. Both the panties and the corset were laced with the silver thread into the sea wave patterns. Fitting decoration seeing how her family made money and how her great-grandfather achieved barony - by being a corsair. Of course now the official version is that he was a sea merchant who heroically joined the royal navy at the time of the great need.

It's funny what thoughts run through your head at the times like this. Flash of the camera woke her up from her thoughts. She instinctively covered her breasts, but it was of course to late.

White Corset

"Oh, don't be a prude, you look amazing and it'll be nice memento!" that was the voice of her maid of honour, who for some reason decided to also act as a secondary photographer. "I will send them to you tomorrow! Encrypted!" she was a bit of a geek.

Bride didn't have to much time to think about being photographed half-naked, and what a horrible damage to her reputation would it be if that photo ever leaked out. She was sat down and the servant girl started rolling up the stockings up her legs. Shoes were next, strappy sandals made from a soft white leather.

Bride go pulled back onto her legs, and the stockings got connected to a pearly garter belt, before separate garter got put on her left thigh, with the sole purpose being it's removal later on during the festivities.

With the underwear on it was time for a dress. And what a dress it was. Several weeks of hand sewing by one of the best seamstress in the world. So white that it could blind, made from the finest silk, and - as with underwear - laced with silver thread and decorated with platinum appliances it was probably worth more then a village or two. It fit Anna like a glove (which it included) and covered every inch of her body from the ground to the collar on her neck. With only some areas showing a subtle hint of skin under a slightly sheer inserts.

Attendant finished lacing her back and adorned her neck with a diamond necklace, and a matching tiara. Thick veil completed the look and made her look at the world through the thick fog. Next time it's lifted she'll be in front of her future husband...

Meanwhile in the chapel

Groom

Martin was standing with his best man at the altar waiting. Despite his stoic posture his heart was racing like mad. No one would suspect him of being romantic, but he did fall in love with Anna at the first sight and after the first meeting through the matchmaker he did all in his power to arrange more meetings, and every single one he enjoyed thoroughly.

His wife was well educated, and even finished the university - something he did not have time to do trying different business ventures while aiming to reverse his family fortunes, help out his brother, and gather the dowry for his sisters.

Despite numerous failures, finally one day one of his expeditions hit the target and returned a huge dividend. Now he was part owner of two mines of Cobalt and Lithium - both absolutely crucial in battery production.

With finances secured he could focus on building his position in higher society, and finally two years later he was ready to marry a woman of his dreams.

A woman who at this very moment was walking up the isle and what a sight she was! In a gorgeous white gown. Despite theoretically being classically cut with modesty in mind, it clung to well to her perfect figure, exaggerated by a tight corset to not make any man present not stand to attention.

If he wasn't madly in love already he'd have fallen in love again. As it were he simply had to adjust his pants a little bit, trying to be as discreet as possible. To be fair - it's not like anyone was paying any attention to him, everyone was staring at his bride, some with their mouths agape.

Putting careful step after step through the carpet leading her right to him. When she finally arrived he took her hand from her father and bowed to kiss it. With the vows spoken, he lifted her veil and looked in her deep blue eyes, transfixed for a moment. First time he could see so up close her gorgeous face, wide red lips, cute nose. He could admire her long black hair twisted and tied into an exquisite hairdo.

Slowly he leaned in for a kiss ...


Like this branch? Give this chapter a thumb please! Below on the left. It lets me know I should keep writing!

and the kiss was?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)