More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bungun Bungun

Pick your poison.

A Weakly Girl's Ghost And Her Landlord

The cheap wooden chair screeches beneath you as you pull yourself closer to the desk. You don't find the sound that unpleasant, but the same cannot be said for the woman behind the desk. She shuts her eyes for a second while her forehead creases, perhaps to calm herself down.

The pen in your hand freezes above the contract as you take advantage of this 'opportunity'.

In the split of the second that she tries to regain her composure, your gaze violates every inch of her body. From the moment you entered her office, you didn't dare stare anywhere but at her face.

As your eyes cross her body multiple times, your mind quickly renews some blurry details of her that you could maybe use later.

Mature. Smartly dressed with a perpetual floral scent. Her chest... doesn't hold much promise, but the shape is a work of art.

As for her waist, sadly, you can't see from there below. Besides the memories you've used for all they were worth, your only mental picture is the glance you've caught from the door. A pencil skirt wraps tightly around her thighs while the skin-colored pantyhose glues to her skin.

The rest, you've seen enough of, especially the face. Medium black hair, small face, sharp chin, and the condescending green gaze from behind her rectangular glasses. It's all imprinted in your memory so you can't find a reason to steal another glance.

Instead, you return your eyes to the contract.

"My bad," you say, allowing the chair to screech one last tiny bit.

The woman coughs lightly before repeating herself.

"Again, the previous tenant passed away peacefully in her sleep. A dumb young girl we honestly could've done without. We were lucky to find her within the hour, so the room would be fine after some airing, which we've already taken care of."

You find it pretty funny how she keeps referring to herself as 'we', but you've come to know over the multiple contracts you've signed with this woman that this is just the kind of person she is.

"That's why it's only this much," she emphasizes, tapping at a line in the contract with her long nail.

Half the usual amount, yet she's still disgruntled. Paying someone to spend a month on her property doesn't sit well with her no matter the price.

Regardless, as this is the only way she can wipe the deaths off her properties, she has .

But you do.

What choice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)