More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The_Egyptian_horus The_Egyptian_horus

What do you pick

A Voodoo doll

After looking for a bit you finally end up clicking the voodoo doll, it said in the description that it would allow you to control people, you figured you have to send in pics of the person or something, but nothing appeared asking for it. The doll in the picture looked like what you might imagine an old fabric doll to look like without any clothes or makeup or anything.

You bought it anyhow and figured it would take a while to arrive, so you went back to working on your computer, trying to finish up your job so you could relax for the rest of the week. You were just about getting started when your doorbell rang. You hoped up from your chair and ran downstairs, only to see you were a bit late your sister had already gotten to door and was signing for a package

"Oh my brother ordered something online, I wonder if I should show mom" she said, teasing you. You had an okay relationship with your sister, but you definitely weren't friends.

"Give it, if it's my mail it's a federal crime to tamper with it" you said, you know it actually wasn't, as long as she lived in the same house and the mailman delivered it, it didn't really matter who opened it.

After a bit more arguing, you figured your sister wouldn't give it to you so you decided to try to take it from her. You rushed after her, as she quickly caught on to your plan, and tried to stop her. You were a bit faster than your sister so you caught up and reached to grab her, only being able to grab her short gym shorts, you didn't have much of a choice, you grabbed the hem of her shorts and tried to stop tripping yourself in the process.

You had heard your sister fall as well and figured she was close as you still had a grip on her shorts. Turns out you were wrong however, and looking up you are greeted by your sister's bare ass and she is trying to stand up.

It took her a bit to stand but when she eventually does she grabs her shorts and panties from you and rushes to her room, leaving your box behind.

After getting up yourself, and taking the box to your room you open it up, to see it is the voodoo doll you ordered, along with an instruction manual.

Do you try the doll, or read the manual?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)