More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUse92 FreeUse92

Who are you?

A VIP patient in the waiting room with a mysterious illness

You stand in the reception area of the exclusive private clinic, the Seashell Wellness Center. The place is well furnished with mirror-like stone flooring the color of smoke and umber leather chairs. An elderly man and a woman of middle-age were the only patients in the spacious waiting room, reading Time and Newsweek magazines respectively. Glass walls seal the reception and waiting room with the words: “Let the healing begin – Welcome to the Seashell Wellness Center.”

The receptionist, a bookish young redhead with cat-eye eyeglasses covering eyes the color of light wood, sits at the reception desk while on the phone, busy chatting away. Her hair was a plastic neon red, her skin was the color of cream and her body was lithe and taut. A title card on her table reads: Kalyn - Receptionist. She glances up with a tinge of annoyance, notices the VIP badge you have on, and you can hear her say in hushed whispers, “I’ll get back to you.”

Clinics and hospitals always made you nervous. Still, you gathered your strength and came forward to talk to the receptionist and get this over.

“Welcome to Seashell Wellness Center. Do you have an appointment?” Kalyn asks, her eyes dart from your badge and back to you. A professional smile marks her face, though you could sense she was readying herself to do something tiresome.

“Not really. I just have this health problem, and I wanted to see someone about it. I thought it’d be okay if I just walk in,” You explain.

“Can I have your VIP badge and health insurance,” Kalyn asks.

You grimace. Taking off your VIP badge was like losing an arm, but on rare occasions, you did need to do it. The scan would reveal your medical history in the GlobeX medical database.

After a quick scan, Kalyn hands you back your badge, which you snap back on your sweater and your insurance ID, tucking away the card in your wallet.

“Okay, Mr. Castle, why don’t you have a seat, and Dr. Cuddy will be with you as soon as possible. She’s just with another patient. I hope that won’t be too inconvenient for you,” Kalyn says apologetically.

“No, it’s fine. I wouldn’t want to interrupt another patient's care.” You look around for a seat and settle for one as far away from the two other patients.

“Mr. Castle,” You hear Kalyn asks, her bright smile gleaming from her reception desk. Her voice was satin and smooth, you could tell she could make men hard just over the phone.

“Yes?”

“If you’d like, we have some magazines on that table over there. I can also change the channel if you’d like,” Kalyn suggests, referring to the TV in the corner.

“I’m fine, thank you.” You reply.

“I can also sit on top of you if you’d like. Or I could lie on my desk if you’d like me that way,” Kalyn adds with placid ease.

“I’m fine in my seat, thank you.” You answer.

Kalyn politely smiles and gets up from her desk. She saunters over in her high heels, which click on the stone floor. Beneath, she wore a black mini skirt and black stockings. One of her top shirt buttons were loose, revealing her ample cleavage beneath her blue blouse.

“I’ll just warm this up for you, Mr. Castle. Is that alright?” Kalyn asks, her hands run up your thighs and starts pulling down your sweatpants. “Again, we hope you don’t mind the wait. I’m sure we can make your wait as comfortable as possible.”

You nod and stare off in the distance, watching the 24-hour news on the corner television. The stock market boomed today and yada yada yada. The stock market is always booming. These corporations that run the government only cared about one thing. Though you couldn’t complain, being a VIP and all. Kalyn’s mouth starts bringing your cock to full mast. Her tongue swirls around the tip of your cock, and she made slow circles with her tongue around the hood. When she had brought your cock to its full attention, she stood up and turned around and hiked up her mini skirt revealing her black lace panties. Her apple-bottom stares out at you, expectantly waiting for you to choose a hole.

Which were going to choose today, you wonder.

You part her panties and rub her asshole with your thumb, which causes it to wink. You were going to eat your cake first and then decide. Your hands push her backside towards your face, and you bent forward in your chair to come towards it. Your tongue begins digging into her warm hole and then slides down her slit, wetting her nether regions with spit. A balding male doctor with a potbelly comes out of one of the waiting rooms to stand in front of your seat and asks Kalyn while you floss her asshole and cunt out with your tongue, “Has Ms. Brown come in yet?”

“She called and said she canceled and wants to move her appointment to later in the evening,” Kalyn says over the lapping sounds behind her as your tongue dug into her. Your clapper pointed out and started making digging motions into her.

“Fuck. She’s a VIP, so we can’t exactly tell her no. I don’t think I have it in me to put another load into her, Kalyn,” The bald Doctor complains. “Can you get her a younger doctor or something?”

“You know she has daddy issues, Jared. Just suck it up. Her insurance and VIP premiums pay a month of your salary,” Kalyn answers.

You grip her butt like handlebars and slowly ease her hips down on top of your penis. Prodding the now wet ass bud, you poke at her while she continues her conversation with the Doctor.

“Alright. I better go get some Viagra or something,” the Doctor sighs. “Hey, you wanna go get lunch later?“

“Jared,” Kalyn says in a cold tone. An inch of your cock slid between Kalyn’s buttcheeks as she spoke. “We talked about this. You can’t be asking… *grunt* me those types of things.”

“It’s just lunch. Geez. I’m a nice guy, Kalyn,” The Doctor tries to explain, desperation in his voice.

“And you’ll find a wonderful girl. Just… not me.” Kalyn says bluntly. Anger flares in the middle-aged Doctor’s eyes and he walks away, muttering to himself.

When he left, your hips started pummeling Kalyn’s backside. Your hands use her shoulders as grips to bring her into you. Short grunts come out of her, which she tries to hide. Her backside smacked against your body. One of the other patients looked over, annoyed at the noises and grunts coming from the secretary, and then when back to reading his magazine.

You bent under and lifted Kalyn in a full nelson and started hammering away, you began to let out savage grunts as you did. A female doctor in her early 40s with Semitic features and tied up curly brown hair came out of a waiting room and says in a light New York accent to a departing elderly woman, “Remember to take your meds, Edith. Don’t make me call your daughter.”

“I will, I will.” The elderly woman says and walks away while Doctor Cuddy looks at her with exasperation.

Doctor Cuddy walks over to where you sat and asked while you were still pounding Kalyn, “Mr. Castle? I am so sorry for the wait. We can see you in the waiting room one as soon as you are finished with Kalyn.”

Doctor Cuddy nods and walks away, giving you a good glimpse of her round MILF bottom. You began to tire and let Kalyn go, who puts her legs on your thighs and starts bouncing fervently on top of you. Kalyn getting the nod from Doctor Cuddy knew it was time to wrap up, so her hips work in sensual quick motions to bring you to your climax. The receptionist tits nearly pour out the top of her blouse as she assails her hips against you.

“Mr. Castle, would you like me to swallow your load before you… *pant* go in to see Doctor Cuddy or do you just want to fill my ass,” Kalyn asks.

“I’d like to give to a facial and have to wear it for the rest of the day,” You grunt.

“I can take care of that for you, Mr. Castle,” Kalyn says through pained breaths and gritted teeth as your cock pistons in her in fervent motions.

“I’m going to cum,” You moan as Kalyn’s body starts to ease her bouncing.

Kalyn gets off your lap and down on her knees to begin working your cock to its eventual climax. Your cock throbs in her palms as she squeezes the cream out, and it rains on her face. She closes her eyes as more and more of the semen trickle on her face, painting it in streaks of white goo. Her makeup begins to streak along with your seed, and as the last drops cover her face and collar, you let out a deep sigh. Kalyn opens her eyes with care and smiles wanly at you.

Afterward, you pull up your pants and make your way to an open door that leads to a private examination room where Dr. Cuddy stood with a faint smile, waiting for you. Kalyn straightens out her skirt and walks back to her desk, her face still covered in your ecstasy.

You walk to the door as the elderly man who was in the waiting room calls out, “Hey, what’s the big deal? I was waiting here before him!”

“Mr. Creedance, this man is a VIP. A doctor will be with you very shortly,” Dr. Cuddy explains.

“Oh, I get it. The rest of us normal people are just second class citizens, huh? I remember the days before the VIP system when every American was treated equally.” The old man whines.

Dr. Cuddy rolls her eyes and then says with severity, “Mr. Creedance, please sit down, or you will have to find another clinic. Another doctor will be with you shortly.”

“Sure, sure,” The old man mutters angrily and sits down in defeat.

Dr. Cuddy’s frown disappears as you approach her, and she remarks, “Mr. Castle, right this way.”

Dr. Cuddy directs you to sit on the examination table at the back of the room. Dr. Cuddy carried an iPad, which she held out, and starts scrolling through your medical file. A while later, the door creaks open, and two other figures walk in. One was a female doctor in her mid-20s with long straight hair the color of champagne. The other a nurse in blue scrubs of about the same age but her long straight hair of coffee color. They were both lithe and diaphanous and briskly walked over to Dr. Cuddy and examined your file.

“I hope you don’t mind, but this is a teaching facility. This is Doctor Cameron, who will be sitting in on your case today. Nurse Hadley will be your attendant. So. Mr. Castle. How can we help you today?”

What is wrong with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)