More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackfox21 blackfox21

What's next?

A Trip Through Time and Space

Naruto and Kurama both screamed as their body was hurdled through a stream of ever-changing colors. Their surroundings turned blood red, then ocean blue, forest green, and bright yellow. It then stabilized into a whitish blue stream of energy. Naruto felt his body go through immense pain and was barely able to keep his eyes open. He can feel his muscles ripping apart, along with his bones splintering, his blood vessels bursting, and few of his organs rupturing, before being rapidly repaired by the Tailed-Beasts within him. This cycle then repeated itself over and over to the point he felt himself being destroyed and regenerated at the same time.

Feeling his Six Paths Sage Mode flickering in and out he snapped at Kurama, "Why the hell does this fucking hurt so much?! It feels like I'm being ripped apart and put together at the same time. This did not happen when my shadow clone went through that crazy hag's portal with Sakura-chan and Obito!!"

Within the seal, sitting in a meditative position was a large orange furred fox. The fox was nearly as large as a small mountain, it ears looked more like it belonged onto a rabbit than a fox, and instead of paws it had lightly furred hands with sharp claws. Black fur outlined around it's eyes and connected with the inner fur of his ears. Lastly, nine large furry tails swayed behind in different directions, but without touching one another. This being is known as the Nine Tailed Fox or to those he trusts Kurama.

Keeping his eyes shut and focusing on his host's body despite feeling immense pain himself, Kurama growled back to Naruto, "I don't fucking know why brat!! Your right, this shouldn't be happening to us ,but it is. All I know is that the energies of this place are fucking up your chakra network and your body. If it wasn't for me and the remnants of my siblings chakra we wouldn't survive. Now shut up and concentrate on keeping your Six Paths Mode up!! I don't know how bad this would be if we didn't have your Yang energy cloak around to stave off the worst of it and I don't want to find out.

Naruto simply gulped in reply and mentally told himself to apologize to Kurama later. "Right now though...." closing his eyes in concentration and blocking out the pain, Naruto stabilized his Six Paths Sage Mode by coordinating with Kurama.

Immediately afterwards, he felt a great deal of relief since he can no longer feel himself being torn apart, although he still feels a bit of pressure on his body. He then starts paying attention to his surroundings while still hurdling through the tunnel of light. What he witnessed caused him to drop his jaw slightly in shock.

"Kurama are you seeing this?" ,Naruto quietly asked not wanting to think his eyes are playing tricks on him. Kurama said nothing back as the chakra construct and his host stared at the multitude of what can only be different timelines and worlds passing them by.

They witnessed many wonders, tragedies, hostile, peaceful, and even alternate worlds. Naruto saw a world where he managed to achieve peace and became the 7th Hokage after marrying Hinata who looked incredibly happy and beautiful. He then blushed at a scene of a more mature Hinata being fucked doggy-style by him with an ahegao expression on her face with her EE-cup tits shaking back and forth with such that her face is repeatedly being slapped by her own tits.

Looking away with a large blush, arousal, and a bit of envy Naruto observed a world where there where these weird looking teenaged girls with weapons fighting black creatures with red eyes and bony protrusions. He was just watching one of those creatures being decapitated by a girl with silver eyes in red and black with a... a scythe? A bit confused Naruto just rolled with it and watched as an voluptuous blonde girl with noticeable DD-cup breasts punched one of the creatures through several trees and brought out her right arm while shouting for somebody. He then watched the long black haired girl with a black bow jump on her arm before being launched into the air. At one point the view switched to her ass which seemed to have a supple, but firm look in those tight pants of hers which was enough to cause a small groan of arousal to exit from Naruto's mouth. She then took out her katana and what looks like some sort of cleaver sheathe before landed on a creature that looks like a bear who was harassing the white haired one.

The bear stood up on it's hind legs and swung around wildly, before being silenced she slashed the back of it's neck with the cleaver. She then kicked off to do a flip over it's head before twirling in mid-air to face the front of the creature. Afterwards, she hack and slashed it's body with multiple strikes from both blades while falling before landing in a crouch with the gracefulness of a cat. Naruto whistled at that, before turning his attention to the white haired one who while not as curvy as the black haired girl or as voluptuous as the blonde, was as you would say a petite beauty. He idly watched as she summoned a knight the size of a house to combat an giant white and black scorpion. It was easily impaled by the knight's blade after it dodged it's stinger. The scorpion screeched out a rattle before it then fell apart into a some sort of black and grey ash that disappeared into nothing.

These four after clearing out the creatures posed in victory before being picked up by some flying metal bird.

Naruto's musing about the contraption was interrupted by an impressed Kurama,"Damn that black haired girl had an ass. In fact I won't even call it an ass, it doesn't deserve something so common. That right there has been upgraded to booty. If it wasn't for the fact I'd literally crush her and she was in another dimension, I'd hit that-that Bellabooty every single fucking night!!" Naruto in response simply raised an eyebrow before asking, "Where did Bellabooty come from?

He felt Kurama shrug before he replied, "I don't know, but seeing those tight ass pants caress every curve and shape of that supple booty spoke to me. I mean that almost didn't hide anything I can literally see the crack on her booty Naruto!! Someone needs to tear that ass up!! Anyway like I said it just came to me and it somehow feels right. Yeah.... in fact." Kurama then changed the inside of Naruto's mindscape into the inside of a temple with red walls and 5 rows of benches on both sides in front of the an open doorway. A red and gold tapestry of Kurama and his siblings surrounding a floating figure with rippled patterned magenta colored eyes hung behind the fox who stood behind an oak podium. Filling the benches were Naruto's friends and family who were taken from his memories. All of which paid rapt attention as Kurama placed a larged and detailed photo of the kitty's ass next to him before he moved his right hand in front of his mouth to clear his throat, and then spreading his arms out grandly stating, " By the will of the Sage and for all the butt lovers beyond, I now declare that fine looking ass to be renamed the Bellabooty. So says Kurama the strongest of the Nine Tailed-Beasts and partner to the Child of Prophecy!!"

The fox was met with a multitude of applause, hoots, and hollers of those in the assembly. Kurama turns to the photo and places it best memories section of his host's mind. He then dispelled the illusion, before sighing in satisfaction and murmured about how he will sleep good tonight.

Naruto in return was a bit worried on how perverted his partner was sounding, but let it go and continued to fly by and observe worlds. He saw men fighting with laser swords, some guy looking constipated before a golden aura envelopes him and changes his hair, these guys in ridiculous looking costumes who were fighting an alien invasion. Especially that guy dressed as a bat and a guy with an S on his chest.

I mean seriously who wears underwear outside of their pants. Dumbasses.

Naruto and Kurama then notice a large white tunnel fast approaching ahead. Thinking of it as their exit, both of them nodded before using his power to shoot off and close the distance. Naruto then noticed how bright the light is forcing him to squeeze his eyes shut and cover his face with both arms while continuing forward. Soon enough he heard a small shout of shock from Kurama, that sounded a bit feminine ,but couldn't check on his partner because he passed the tunnel. He only had time to smell the crisp, clean morning air and feel the warmth of the sun's rays on his face ,before it all went black.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)