More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shimazu45 Shimazu45

Your Path

A Treasure Hoarder’s Big Score

I lived most of my life a fairly average as a farm boy. I lived in Monstadt when you where a child. When I turned 15 I tried to join the Knights of Favonius only to be turned down for not being strong enough, my body too weak to be a guard or an outrider and I never had a vision gifted to me by the gods.

However when I turned 18 I journeyed to Liyue to find a new living. However I found myself less than welcome by many of in Liyue after I tried to get in the information business which seemed to attract the attention of Ningguang after I tried to sell some highly sensitive information to several diplomats from Fatui. Now at the age of 20 I find myself working with the treasure hoarders digging illegally in the underground minds of the Chasm.

“Come on Steven. Want to get left behind.” Xi the leader of your treasure hoarder band calls out to you. “Your the one who got info about this place. Can’t have you falling behind.”

“I’m coming! The air in this place is messing with my lungs!” I wheezed feeling almost out of breath.

As I searched the bottom of the Chasm looking for treasure. Our party stumbles down the main mine. As I walked behind the party I begin to notice the black mud seeping out of the ground and mine walls at various places.

The mine was dark and dimly lit. There was just enough light generated by torches and crystal ores that one could see a dare distance. The air was heavy and difficult to breath and there was a dark aura that seemed to fill the mine. The feeling of being watched was constant.

“This really is going to be the mother load!” One of the other treasure borders in you group says as he begin digging.

Everyone starts digging in a frenzy we find crystals and various rare ores everywhere. But there was several loud running’s deeper in the mine. I didn’t think much of it just the earth being a but unstable.

“SLIMES!” One of the other treasure hoarders shouted!

Several large slimes appeared across the mine from us! They where emitting a black aura and where covered in the black mud!

“Kill them quickly!” Xi ordered arming himself with a shovel.

Several of our part members through dirt and tried to hack at the slimes but it was no use they attacked and injured the other part members. Xi tried throwing some Molotov cocktails at the slimes but it was of no use! Knowing I was pretty useless in combat I ran to the back and hid under a platform.

“Let’s fall back!” One of the wounded treasure hoarders shouted.

“Yeah let’s get out of here!” Xi ordered.

“Don’t think your going to get away after you trespassed into the chasm!” An all too familiar voice called out from a platform above me.

I looked up and saw Yelan standing on the platform just above my head. Her tight dark blue outfit and white fur coat was instantly recognizable. Her short black and blue hair and too familiar pair of dice where in one hand and a bow in her other.

“It’s Yelan!” Someone shouted.

“Let’s get out of here!” Another shouted and the whole group split up running for the exit.

“Wait for me!” I shouted.

Suddenly a running came from behind me and the cave wall collapsed! Dirt and rock came crashing down on top of me as well as black mud which burned at the touch! I was buried in rock and black mud unable to move! I was suffocating under the weight of the rocks and boulders! Black mud covered my face and I found myself burning all over! Everything burned and I found myself slowly losing consciousness! Eventually everything went to black! Was I dead?

After what felt like eternity I suddenly awoke. I couldn’t feel my body but what I could feel felt liquid in nature. I looked around and realized I in fact didn’t have eyes. I looked at what I thought was my body and discovered I had turned into the black mud itself! My body had been eroded and consumed and turned into black mud!

Suddenly I heard footsteps! The tapping of high heels on approaching my location! With what was my body now I spread myself on the ground among the rocks to hide. As the sound grew closer I saw who it was that was approaching! It was Yelan! Had she come to finish me off or bring me in?! Then I realized she couldn’t! Not in this form at least! If she didn’t notice me.

She approached the rocks and boulders and mud where I had been buried by the rocks and mud. She tried moving some lifting them out of the way! Was she trying to rescue me? After several minutes of trying to unbury where my body was she eventually gave up.

“Where did he go? His body is nowhere but there’s no signs of him escaping?” Yelan said to herself looking over the area.

Then she looked down directly at me! Did she notice me! Did I move? I don’t think I did?! She crouched down and leaned over. She took out what looked to be a bottle and was about to scoop part of me up!

“SPREAD!!!” Suddenly pounded in my mind!

This voice, this thought suddenly entered my mind out of nowhere as if ordering me!

“SPREAD!!!” It said again this time it was stronger!

As Yelan got closer I suddenly got a feeling. No it was as if it was an instinct telling me what to do! I leapt with all my from the ground towards Yelan, throwing all of my liquid body at her face!

Yelan

These new instincts told me to go for her mouth and nose and I quickly my liquid body into her mouth! Yelan stepped back and tried to cover her face and then mouth as she felt my intrusion! My entire liquid body covered her face and she tried desperately to keep me from coming into her mouth but it was impossible to stop me!

Yelan stumbled onto the floor and fell on her back gagging on my liquid form as more and more of my body slipped into her mouth and down her throat! Eventually as half of my body had made its way down her throat she stopped resisting entirely having passed out from lack of air! Then with her resistance now over I slipped into her body completely!

“SPREAD!!!” Echoed in my mind.

“How?!” I asked myself.

“SPREAD!!!” It echoed again harder.

Suddenly I knew exactly what to do. I began to spread through Yelan body, using her blood stream and her stomach! My liquid form soon enveloped her brain which caused her body to jerk and convulse on the ground as I began to cease her bodies bodily functions for my own! Her body shook uncontrollably for several minutes as I claimed it for my own!

Then her back arched up and what felt like a sudden snap and her body fell limp on the ground, motionless. Suddenly I felt a rush of feelings and I opened my new eyes! I found myself suddenly breathing and I immediately coughed several times forcing me to sit up and cover my mouth!

I sat up covering my mouth as I coughed a couple times more, feeling the sudden sensation of weight on my chest! I looked down and realized immediately what it was! I had breasts!

I looked at my hand and saw what I coughed out and saw black mud. It wiggled about in my hand and I soon realized it was a part of me literally. I took my hand to my mouth and swallowed the black mud. The feeling of it slither into my new throat sent chills down my back as it I suddenly felt whole!

However, as I sat there I realized I needed to leave the chasm. I tried standing up on my new legs and found it extremely difficult! My center of gravity was completely off with my new breasts throwing off my balance completely! Even worse trying to stand on Yelan’s heels was proving even more difficult.

I took off her heels immediately finding walking in them too taxing. I found myself going a different route than I had entered the cave as if I myself had gone this way only to realize I was following Yelan’s memories! When I eventually reached the caves main elevator I quickly went to the surface.

Some of Yelan’s memories began to flow into my mind but remained somewhat hazy! Memories of where she keeps her keys for her secret interrogation room. Her home, some of the books she recently read, a meeting with Ninguang about the Chasm but the details remained clouded.

I decided it was best to head to her home for now. I tried to walk as quickly as possible but found the feelings of her breasts somewhat distracting! I tried to support them as I ran past several Hilichurls which tried to block a road.

Eventually I made it to Liyue harbor before sundown. The harbors beautiful scenery was always something to behold. Ships where coming and going and people walking everywhere. The sunset over the harbor always left me speechless and the colossal Jade palace left me in awe. While I never considered it my home, I now strangely feeling as if it was my home.

I tried to walk in her shoes one more time and began to get the hang of it. I soon realized my ability to mimic her walk was lacking and I looked like a guy trying to walk in women's shoes no matter how you looked at it.

“Good evening Miss Yelan.” One of the guards saluted.

“Uh yes good evening!” I quickly walked past the guard barefoot.

The guard looked somewhat confused as I hurried past. He seemed taken aback by my hurried unfemine walk. He definitely knew Yelan enough to know something was off.

Eventually I made it to Yelan’s home. A secret hideout located in the docks underneath a warehouse. I walking down the stairs into her secret entrance, I entered Yelan’s home and immediately threw off her shoes and her fur coat.

“Fucking hell!” I said sitting myself on a couch and spreading my legs. “What a fucking day!” I said raising my hands to my face.

With a moment to myself for the first time all day, I looked around the room. The walls where all made of wood and the floor stone. I rested my arms I too the couch and noticed the relative lack of decorations in Yelan’s little secret home. She definitely made work her life it seems. There was a two doors connected to the living room that led to her bed room and the other to a bath room.

“These girls are heavy.” I said looking down at her… my breasts.

With my hands I reached down and cupped both of them. They certainly weighed a lot! They where soft and felt pleasant to touch. I gave them a squeeze and felt an even more pleasant sensation. This could get addicting. I continued to play with my breasts until I noticed picking through her top was her nipples. I gave them a light pinch and immediately released a moan that caught me by surprise!

“Mmmmnn! Damn these feel good!” I said as I began to pinch them lightly.

I started to feel myself become wet and an itching sensation coming between my legs as I played with my boobs! My legs where’s pressing together tightly instinctively as I fondled my chest! I was becoming wet by the minute!

“SPREAD!!!” Suddenly pounded my mind and I felt my pussy burn with desire.

“Fuck! OH!” I moaned as the sensation between my legs was becoming too much to ignore.

“SPREAD!!!” I felt my pussy twitch this time!

I reached my right hand down between my legs and pressed against the damp spot growing.

“SPREAD!!!” I jumped from the couch and ran to Yelan’s bed room.

I began to strip immediately! I clumsily began removing Yelan’s clothes as quickly as I could! I was out of control! I wanted to cum so badly! The pleasure of a womens body was too addicting for me! I wanted more!

I soon found myself completely naked and lying on Yelan’s bed. With my left hand fondling my breasts my right hand reached down between my legs which spread instinctively upon feeling my hands touch my thighs!

“I want to cum!” I moaned.

I touched Yelan’s pussy for the first time! I was greeted by a wet slimy sensation and a pleasant one at that. The feeling of my fingers rubbing Yelan’s secret parts was thrilling! My fingers rubbed the outside of her pussy causing me to buck my hips on instinct.

Meanwhile I groped and played with Yelan’s breasts with my other hand enjoying the sensation of her breasts and pinching her nipples occasionally causing me to yelp between moans!

As I rubbed the outside of her pussy I came in contact with her clit which nearly sent me over the edge as the sensitive little nub made me feel things I could only dream of as a man! All these sensations where vastly different from a man’s! Everything felt so much better and pleasant! I didn’t want it to end!

Then I suddenly slipped a finger into myself.

“Ohhhh! OH MY GOD!!!” I moaned as I wriggled my finger into myself and then another. “Oh FUCK!!!”

My eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head as I began to push two of my fingers into myself! I was in heaven! I couldn’t stop myself as the wet slapping sounds echoed in the room and my hips bucked against the palm of my hand pushing my fingers deeper and deeper and giving me sensations unlike anything I had ever felt before!

I could feel a tightness beginning to form in my stomach! Pleasure was building up at a rapid rate! I was quickly coming to the edge and was going to cum any moment now.

I bit my lower lip as I began to make circular motions with my fingers in my pussy trying to spread the sensations around.

“I’m so close! OH GOD!!!” I moaned. “Just a BIT MORE!!! Ahhh!”

I was going to cum any second.

“SPREAD!!!” The voice said again in my head hitting me with a wave of pleasure!

“I’m going to cum!” I moaned and then almost screamed. “OH GOD I’M RIGHT THERE!!! AHHHH!!! OH OHHH OHHH!!!”

I cam at last! A wave of pleasure exploded from my core! Nothing but pure pleasure filled my mind! My back arched into the air and my body froze momentarily and my mouth was left open and my eyes rolled to the back of my head! This heavenly sensation was incredible and I wished it never ended!

Then I collapsed onto the bed completely out of breath! I felt a strange sensation come from my pussy as if something was leaving my body that was once part of me!

Suddenly a rush of thoughts, emotions, and memories flooded my mind completely! Images of Yelan’s child hood! Memories of her growing up, her training to use her vision. Her martial arts and archery training as well. Her first arrest and interrogations! Where she kept various secret documents locked away and top secret information only she and Ningguang knew all become part of me!

I sat up and looked at myself. I realized the way I moved had changed. I found myself moving naturally more graceful and feminine. I stretched my arms raising them above my head and then looked down and noticed something between my legs!

There between my legs was small puddle of black mud! It was moving around a little!

“SPREAD!!!” The voice echoed in my mind again.

I didn’t know what it wanted but I felt like it wanted me to swallow the black mud which appeared to have come from my pussy when I cam.

“SPREAD!!!” This time I felt a jolt and knew what to do.

Instinctively I scooped up the black mud and swallowed it immediately without question! The mud soon rested in my stomach and remained there unmoving.

Drowsiness soon set in and I fell asleep on Yelan’s bed naked as the day she was born. I would let tomorrows problems wait for tomorrow.

What should he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)