More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Archmaester The Archmaester

Who caught you?

A Transfer Student

"Oh my... Isn't this scandalous!" Yumma Amano, one of your students said teasingly, her purple eyes full of sin. She was recently transfered to the school and had quickly doted on you just like most of her peers. She looked a lot like Akeno but was slimmer and she was a head shorter than the more busty brunette. "Professor, how could you?"

"Yumma! This... This isn't what it looks like!" You stammered, frantically looking for a good justification for your lecherous action but you had none.

"Really? Because it looks like you were about to jerk off onto a pair of stolen panties." Yumma said, her voice sweet and a pitch lighter than usual as she sashayed towards you in a teasing, flirty manner. "Tsk... Tsk... A bad boy like you needs to be punished."

You tried to get up, Yuuma forcefully pushed you back onto your chair, surprisingly overpowering you with her strength despite her much smaller stature.

"Yuuma, stop!" You protested half-heartedly as the sexy girl started to grind against your erection, her eyes blazed with lust.

"Your mouth says one thing and your cock says another." Yuuma captured your lips with her own and her tongue immediately its way into your mouth. Your hands moving from her hips to her head, holding her as she plundered your mouth.

“It’s been far too long, professor.” she moaned as she pulled back away from your mouth with a gasp. She shifted on top of you as your chair creaked beneath your combined weight, leaning to one side she moved her uniform out of the way as your cock sprang free.

Holding you steady she slid your cock against her wet slit. Teasingly, she rubbed her clit with the purple head for a moment before she eased herself down. A whimper escaped her lips and her eyes fluttered shut as she sank down onto him, impaling herself onto his cock. You both moaned as she seated herself on top of you, her tight cunt adjusting to the thick cock inside her.

“Good,” Yuuma moaned, “so fucking good,” as she began to rock against you. She clung to your shirt, balling the fabric in her fist as she rolled her hips against you. You moaned into her mouth, kissing her back hungrily as your mind went blank with the pleasure of her cunt which was so tight and warm and wet.

You lifted your hips, matching her thrusts as she rode you hard and fast, your chair threatening to break beneath the of your intense fucking. She leaned forward, face burying into you neck as she moaned loudly in a language that you could not understand or comprehend. She moved faster crying out against your flesh, her teeth biting at your neck, drawing blood.

You were under a spell of some sort. As she licked at the bleeding spot on your neck, you felt your arousal inflamed to a even greater intensity. You no longer cared about how wrong this was. Your Dean could have walked in on you and she wouldn't be able to stop you from fucking this girl full of your cum.

All you cared about was sating your lust.

Yuuma pulled away from your neck and looked down at you, she gnawed at her bloodied bottom lip, her eyes glazed over as she rode you even harder still driving her hips up and down, her cunt squeezing your cock, with every thrust and the debauched sound of fucking filled the empty classroom.

“Ohhh fuuuuck,” she cried, then she froze, a soft gasp escaping her lips. Her body shook and you felt her cunt convulse. Her hips jerked forward and she let out a strangled laugh of joy. She fell forward again with a moan, burying her face into his shoulder. "Fucking hell, I can't remember the last time a human fucked me this good."

She shuddered on top of you, once then twice and then coming to a stop. However, you were far from done. Something snapped inside of you as you picked up the girl with a strength that you didn't know you possessed and carried her over to the nearest flat surface, your desk. Yuuma laughed against your lips before pulling back slightly. Her purple pupils were blown wide and dark, her face shone with a sheen of sweat. "You're full of surprises, professor."

Her grin was nearly infectious as she pressed her forehead against his, blowing breathy moans into your face as you picked up the pace in her still sensitive pussy.

You let your hands explore her body, soft delicate skin, slick with sweat. Your hands moved with a mind of their own, one went to cup her exposed breast, the other went to her hips as you began to fuck her, harder and faster, with increasing intensity until you feared that you would break your desk.

“God, you feel good inside me,” she moaned against his lips before kissing him. Her cunt convulsed, squeezing his cock as she climaxed for the second time and then you felt like the entire world was crashing down around you. With an almost bestial roar, you buried your cock as deep as you could inside the girl, consequences be damned, as began to cum. Filling her tight pussy with your cum, coating her insides white with your life-giving seed as Yuuma milked you, her cunt clenching as she hooked her legs behind your back.

"Wow... That was incredible!" Yuuma panted beneath you, her pussy still contracting around your twitching cock, milking it dry. "You might be one of the best fuck I ever had and that's saying something... Shame I have to kill you, though."

"Hmm?" You asked, still lightheaded from your orgasm and your ears ringing. However, Yuuma's face twisted into a menacing smirk as an evil glint appeared in her purple eyes. She moved off the table and suddenly black raven-like wings formed on her back.

"Tell me, professor... Will you die for me?"

Wait... What did she say?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)