More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BuffDana BuffDana

What do you see?

A Tough As Nails Biker Chick

You see a 5’7 blonde-haired woman with emerald eyes.

You are Ava Harper, a 24-year old woman from Texas. You developed an interest in motorcycles from a young age and the moment you graduated high school, you bought a motorcycle with your savings and started a nomadic life. Traveling across the United States while doing odd jobs here and there to cover the bills of your lifestyle.

Normally it was doing stock photo shoots or commercials, maybe a small TV or Movie role if you found yourself in the right place at the right time.

You had the looks for it, you were good looking and fit and your d-cups were always a plus. And your ass was top tier, perfectly shaped and fat in all the right places. It was an appearance that didn't clue in that you were a skilled boxer and gifted engineer.

Yet you were fine with only being valued for your looks as long as you're getting paid. Hence why you were going to this audition for a swimsuit photo shoot.

You take a breath and look into the hotel mirror.

You were dressed like usual, an American flag bandana on your head with sunglasses over it, leather jacket over a white v-neck t-shirt, dark colored jeans with a studded belt holding them up and boots at their bottom Unseen by the mirror was a red bra and red thong under your clothes.

You smiled at the sight before pulling your sunglasses over your eyes and head outside and get on your bike. It was time to go to your interview.

Where is the audition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)