More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghostwriter53 ghostwriter53

Which sister wins the contest?

A Tie

Carson watched with a smile on his face as the two sisters attacked one another's cunts. He knew they were both getting close to an orgasm. Their breathing was quick and shallow, he could hear the occasional sharp intake of air, and the rapid rise and fall of their toned stomachs. Most telling of all however, was the loud moans coming from both Josslyn and Kennedy, and the way their legs involuntarily twitched and pulled at the straps that kept them bound.

"Come on girls, which one of you wants to share your master's bed?" Carson asked as he circled around them. Suddenly let out muffled screams, their legs jerked wildly, Josslyn's hips bucked off of the bench and Kennedy ground hers down onto Josslyn's face. He almost couldn't believe it. The two sisters had given each simultaneous orgasms. The two blonde beauties were breathing heavily. Josslyn looked up at Carson, and Kennedy turned her head to look at him. "We have a draw. You both get to stay in my bed," he said with a wide smile as he rand his hand down Kennedy's back. He then let them off the bench and re-cuffed their hands behind their backs. Next her put leather collars around their necks, black for Josslyn, red for Kennedy sticking with their dress colors and two blind folds. He attached leashes to their collars and led them up to his bedroom.

"Where would you like us Master?" Kennedy asked with a smile.

"Kneel on the bed, facing each other."

"Yes Master," they said together taking the position that Carson had ordered. He slipped the blindfolds on them and stepped back to admire the sight on his bed. Two beautiful, naked, identical twin sisters that were his willing slaves kneeling on his bed cuffed and collared.

"I'll be right back," he said leaving the room and heading back down to the dungeon to grab a few supplies. Once there he collected two sets of nipple clamps, a three foot length of chain with catches at each end, a purple double sided dildo, and a small flogger. He smiled again when he returned to his bedroom and found Josslyn and Kennedy exactly as he had left them. "Mouths open." The two opened their mouths not knowing what to expect. He held up the dildo between them and guided Kennedy forward until her mouth was around the fake rubber cock, and did the same with Josslyn. He then clipped the chain between their collars keeping the two close together. He fondled their breasts finding their nipples pointed and hard. He attached one end of one of the nipple clamps to Kennedy's right Nipple and the other end to Josslyn's left nipple and repeated the process with their other nipples leaving the twins stuck together by their collars and nipples. He then began to semicircle around them with the flogger in hand. "Suck that dildo ladies."

He continued to semicircle the two twins occasionally laying the small strands of supple leather across his slaves ass' as he moved around them. The small flogger did little more than tickle, but each time he used it on Kennedy or Josslyn the recipient let out a soft moan. After several minutes he undid the clamps and short chain, took off their blindfolds,and took the dildo out of their mouths.

"Kennedy, on your back feet towards me."

"Yes Master," Kennedy said with a smile as she lay across the bed. Carson grabbed her hips and pulled her towards the edge of the bed until the her feet touched the floor. "Josslyn, straddle her face, facing away from me."

"Yes Master."

"Kennedy, eat her while I fuck you. Josslyn stick your ass out for my flogger. Neither of you is to cum without my permission.

"Yes Master," the twins answered as Kennedy began to lick Josslyn and and Carson thrust his cock into her. He then began to lay the flogger across her ass, as she moaned from her twins efforts. It didn't take long for the twins to start moaning loudly.

"Don't you dare cum without permission," Carson said sternly.

"Master may we please cum!?" Josslyn asked clearly on the edge.

"Cum for me slaves!" At his command both sisters screamed loudly and Kennedy's cunt gripped his cock like a vice. "Switch positions, Kennedy I want you facing me."

"Yes Master." The two did as they were ordered and Carson began to Fuck Josslyn as she ate Kennedy, and he used the small flogger on her breasts. Before long Kennedy was begging on their behalf for another orgasm. This time however, he didn't fuck his through her orgasm. He pulled out with a firm grip on his cock.

"On your knees, cheek to cheek, mouths open."

"Yes Master," the two replied. Once they were as he wanted them he stroked his cock a few times spraying his cum mostly into Kennedy's waiting mouth.

"Swap it and finger each other to an orgasm."

The sisters wordlessly obeyed and were allowed to swallow their master's cum once they had came one more time themselves. The three then got ready for bed.

"Goodnight girls," Carson said as he lay naked between the two naked blondes. Josslyn to his left and Kennedy to his right. Both girl's heads on his chest.

"Goodnight Master," they said before the three shared a series of kisses.

What will the next day bring for Carson and the twins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)