More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asahii_ Asahii_

Where do you guys decide to go?

A Taylor Swift Concert

As the four of you guys deliberate on where to head, one of your friends perk up revealing that her sister had an extra VIP Taylor Swift ticket, but her friend had cancelled. Her sister was just a year or two younger than you, and to be honest, she was kind of bad...

Though he was offering it anyone in the group, he gave you some extra glances. You decided to ask for a ticket, which he gladly obliged on the condition that you drive her there as well. You weren't particularly a Taylor Swift fan, so it confused you a bit on why he wanted you to take one.

You pulled up to her place, as she stood outside, staring at her phone. Dressed in black leggings, and a white crop top, she looked good as fuck. Walking up to your car, you noticed her slightly blushing, as she got in.

Oh. So that's why he was looking at you specifically...

It seems like even though you had only seen her once or twice, she thought you were kinda hot. You assumed the plan was for you to ask her out, which you weren't completely opposed to, with his blessing.

As you guys make small talk, you have the chance to steer things toward a more romantic feeling.

Do you follow through?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)