More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Your:

A Talon (Alt Start)

Once An Assassin For The Court Of Owls, Then Without A Purpose After His Father Betrayed The Court Whilst They Targeted Batman, He Wandered and Wandered and Wandered, Before Being Discovered and Trained By Ra's Al Ghul and The League Of Shadows. A Brief Stint As An International Assassin and Mercenary With A Preference For Nothing In Particular So Long As There Was A Challenge Involved and A Purpose In The End Goal. John Killed His First Man At Seven, Mastered Acrobatics, Free-Running, and Unseen Observation At Eight, Mastered Thieving, , Psychology, and Medicine At Nine, Mastered Multiple Martial Arts, Archery, Swordsmanship, and Knife Throwing At Ten, Mastered Investigation, Interrogation, and At Eleven and Gained Powers Of Telekinesis, Invulnerability, Superhuman Stamina, Superhuman Endurance, Super Strength, Electrokinesis, and Aerokinesis At Twelve.

After Killing An Entire Family, John's Conscience Him To Swear A Vow Of Atonement, Choosing To Save Lives Instead Of Taking Them. Discarding League Of Shadow's Equipment For His Father's Old Talon Gear, With Some Upgrades, John Redesigned His Father's Suit, Adding Three White Scratch Like Marks On His Hood, To Reflect His Sins, and Taking Up Sword, Bow and Arrows, Collapsible and Compact Staves, Bola's, Eskrima Sticks, Chains, and Whips, All of Which Could Incorporate His Electrokinesis and Adopt Tazer-Like Traits. A Walking Arsenal, With Traditional Weapons, But Almost Batman Level Gadgets. John Favored Grapple Guns, Smoke Bombs, Flashbangs, Tear Gas, Cracker Bombs, Darts Laced With Sedatives, Hallucinogens, and The Occasional Paralysis , and Multiple Other Gadgets.

But, Things Haven't Been Easy, Working In A Shitty Clinic, In A Shittier Neighborhood For Shitty Pay Have Made The New Talon's Life Hard. Forcing Him To Steal and Scam To Survive, Eventually Something Will Need To Change.................................

Does It??? And If So....How????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)