More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BuffDana BuffDana

What do you see?

A Tall Amazon.

You see Samara Frost or just Sam to most, a 21-year old bisexual woman with sand colored hair who stands a proud 6’2 and packed with toned muscle. Years of hard work had made your abs as hard as steel and thickened your biceps, thighs, and calves to a wonderful size. You were a damn hot Amazon yet none of this subtracted from any of your conventionally attractive features.

Your figure was that of a curvy hourglass, your breasts were big and firm, your ass was large and round, your blue eyes were enthralling, and your face was worthy of either a big name Hollywood actress or supermodel.

You were a damn fine specimen of effort and good genetics, shame you couldn't pass the latter on as you were born infertile.

Well no point in crying over spilled milk.

You instead focus back on your mirror and scan over your naked body, striking a few poses and flexing your muscles before getting back on track. You had a big audition today and you need to figure out how to dress.

After all, you needed to look good for your big break.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)