More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enigma5 Enigma5

Who was Mark stopped by?

A Tall, Willowy Blonde (ALT - Unfinished)

Mark felt a soft tap on his left shoulder. He turned to find himself face-to-face with a tall blonde girl. She had shoulder-length naturally blonde hair, a slender frame, perfect white teeth and legs that seemed to go on for miles. She was wearing a thin salmon-coloured blouse and a black denim skirt that ended far above her knees. Her legs were bare, which was uncommon, given the chill in the air.
"Hello." The girl said, with a mild European accent. "I am so sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you know the way to the Admissions Office. I just got here and this is a large campus, I'm a little lost."
Mark was caught off-guard, he'd been too busy ogling the girl to pay much attention to what she was saying. He was distracted by her perfume as well. It was some floral scent. He couldn't identify the flower, but it was very intoxicating.
"Oh...um...uh..." He stammered. "Um. I'm actually new here too, but I'm pretty sure Admissions is in the Admin building, this is East Hall, this is all residential." The pretty blonde girl looked slightly abashed. She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled a million-dollar smile.
"Of course, the Admin building. I saw that on my way in, but I'm terrible with directions. If you're not busy, could you take me there?" She asked.
"Uh...sure thing." Mark said. He could go to his room later, a quick detour couldn't hurt.
"My name is Sofia, by the way, I'm a foreign-exchange student studying abroad here." The pretty girl said.
"Oh, I'm Mark." Mark replied. "Welcome to the campus I guess. Come on, I'll show you where the admin building is." Mark walked off, Sofia falling in step beside him.

"So, what's your major Mark?" Sofia asked as they walked.
"I actually haven't decided yet." Mark replied. "I want to do something to do with Creative Arts, I was thinking maybe Screenwriting, or possibly Journalism. I'm good with words."
"That sounds fun." Sofia said. "Maybe you can give me some tutoring some time. I'm still coming to grips with English. It's a tricky language."
"Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I noticed your accent."
"Yeah, my accent's a dead giveaway over here. I'm from Copenhagen. My dad is Danish, my mother is Czech." Sofia said.
"That's so cool. I've always wanted to go to Europe." Mark replied.
"Well, maybe you can come and visit me when I go home for the holidays." Sofia teased, winking at him. Mark cleared his throat, then spoke.
"Here we are, the Admin building. I think the Admissions office is on the fourth floor, but just ask the lady at the front desk."
"Thank you Mark. There's not a lot of people who would take time out of their day to help a complete stranger. You're a gentleman." Sofia said, as she dug her phone out of her bag. "Since we're both new, I figured we could exchange phone numbers. That way we can explore university life together. If we find good places to study, or shops that will sell us beer or hear of any cool parties, we can let each other know. I can also contact you about a time for some English-tutoring. I was serious about that. It was a pleasure to meet you Mark. I hope to see you again soon."

Mark and Sofia said goodbye and Mark headed back to his dorm room with his nerves considerably lessened, a hot girl's phone number in his pocket and a spring in his step.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)