More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PartyOn111 PartyOn111

Where?

A Super Convenient Sex Club

THE BAR

A mysterious chain of bars often without a name located whenever and wherever it's convenient for smut to take place. Perfectly staffed, and populated with men and women ready to indulge in any kind of play, with body types to support any niche. It always exists. Whenever and wherever it's needed. Spanning every universe and facilitating every dark and twisted fantasy it needs to get its occupant's rocks off.

Theorists have tried to track its origins, a curse against Puritan morals, wish fulfillment for dirty perverts, an eldrich being feeding off the lusts of its occupants. No one knows for sure but one thing always stays consistent. The Bar's entrance is always a large looming metal door in an alleyway, lit by a solitary light, regardless of how out of place it may seem.

The insides often change to fit the wants and desires of its visitors but seem to follow an almost default layout of a small entryway leading to a perfectly furnished but conveniently almost empty bar and stage. A false comfort to its unknowing victims, getting them comfortable with aphrodisiac-laced drinks and gentle music. While the bar area is often, used to induct unknowing occupants to the heights of perversion offered by The Bar's facilities a few men and women will loiter looking for fresh meat to toy with.

The stage exists to facilitate an incredible amount of perverted performances with every prop and device conveniently ready to be wheeled out when required. When a show is being performed a crowd is always on hand to witness the downfall of any heroine, sometimes even including a familiar face.

For more knowing patrons a gold door leads them to a series of backrooms and dungeons kept perfectly equipped with every sex toy and device a perverted writer can think of and a range of escorts ready to play any role needed of them.

The perfect sex club is ready for any occupant or fetish, the only question is who's visiting?

Who's visiting the bar Tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)