More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreezeAntix FreezeAntix

What’s for Christmas?

A Sultry Cheerleader

Regina had to keep herself from jumping the stairs. Something she did when she was younger. There was a difference between a 50lbs little girl doing it and a 135lbs young woman. She had done it once the year before and her father and mother got on her about it, claiming that she was going to bring down the house. Regina made it down the stairs, but her excitement got the better of her and she jumped the last four steps and hustled towards the living room with a giddy squeal.

She gasped in surprise as she came face to face with a bronzed skinned brunette posed in front of her family's tree. The brunette sported a bright toothy smile showing off perfect straight white teeth that popped against her bronze skin. Their dark eyes started vacantly ahead, fixed on some unseen point. They were dressed in a formfitting cheer outfit that consisted of a frilly skirt, midriff baring sleeveless halter top, nude tights and white sneakers. The brunette time-frozen was posed simply with her fists on her hips. Regina recognized the brunette as a classmate and cheerleader, Christina Bates.

Despite her name, Christina had a Latin background. Regina could not remember if she was Hispanic on her mother's or father's side. The cheerleader, though she was not the top cheerleader that honor, went to Hazel Weston, the team captain. Christina was one of the more popular girls in school and had a reputation for being a bully. Regina had to put the Latina in her place a few times, Christina was actually terrified of Regina. Though Regina did not see it herself, she was considered a bully, albeit she picked on other bullies. Like Christina, Regina was also one of the popular girls in their class, though they were in different social circles.

Regina stepped up to Christina and eyed her up and down, taking in her athletic body. She was well curved, nicely stacked, with a shapely backside. She was very hot and Regina got pretty hot, being so close to the cheerleader. Regina ran her fingers through Christina's dark hair and traced smiling lips. The cheerleader remained stock still staring off emptily. Her hands soon found their way to the sultry cheerleader's breasts. The halter top did little to hide the fact that Christina had no bra under the top. Regina smirked and was curious about why her brother had give up his TP holder. Moving further south, Regina smiled deviously at Christina's blank face before peeling down her skirt and peeking. Aside from her nude tights, the girl also did not have any underwear on either. "I can't wait to really unwrap you..." she cooed.

"Is that a whole ass person?" a voice as from behind Regina that made her jump. She turned and saw her older sister, Ashley. Until a few months ago, the elder Donovan child had been time-frozen by Mark. Unlike Regina and Mark, Ashley sported red hair that matched their mother. She was smaller than Regina. Despite being older, she had a slender build with perky breasts. Ashely was currently dressed in a robe while her red tresses were in a messy bun.

"A present from Mark," Regina replied a matter-of-factly. Since Mark had frozen their older sister, this allowed Regina to control her. She shot her older sister a thought.

Ashley's green eyes went blank in a heartbeat. "Oh, nice a present from Mark..." she the said flatly as she padded into the living room and stood at attention. Her face was still blank as she shrugged out of robe to reveal the skimpy teddy she had underneath that did little to hide her alluring body.

Regina sent a thought to Christina. The cheerleader's face went blank as she started to move. She stepped over and stood at attention next to Ashley. Regina looked between Ashley and Christina, licking her lips. Her parents were both home. Thankfully, they also had been frozen by Mark. She sent a command to them that kept them sleeping. Smiling, she refocused on the two women before her. "Now for some fun..."

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)