More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Theyol Theyol

What Next?

Naked Time and gifts

Soon, both Christina and Ashley were standing due at attention, standing shoulder to shoulder. Looking up and down the two, Regina decides to bring Kelly in and orders her down from her room. The former pudgy girl soon joined the two naked girls in the line up.

“Well, well, well….”, Regina said as she walked up and down her row of naked girls. Pursing her lips, Regina blow a kiss onto Christina’s cheek, grabbing ahold of her butt at the same time. The time frozen girl failed to notice this, simply wobbling in place on heels in response.

Moving on to her older sister, Regina grabs the redheads breast in her hands. She notes that they feel nice and firm, and don’t really sag all the much.

“Eh…, they were better when you were frozen”, Regina says insultingly to her sister before sticking out her tongue. Ashley does not respond, especially since she was not capable of doing so while under Regina’s control. Her green eyes stare forward, not registering a thing.

Finally, Regina reaches Kelly and smiles. Her frozen former best friend’s dark hair was done in her signature pigtail look, her dark eyes staring ahead blank, her mouth just ever so slightly agape.

“Mmmmm. You’re still my favorite you know”, Reg8an says to the frozen girl.

“Wow”, a voice calls out from the kitchen. “I give you a girl from my collection and this is the thanks I get?”

Regina looks to the side and squeaks in delight.

“Mark”, she squeals as she runs to hug her brother.

“Hey Regina”, Mark says as he pats the girl’s back. Mark was currently dressed in a pair of blue jeans, and a hoodie with the manufacturer’s logo on it. Since he could stop time, he did not need to worry about the cold too much. This was a far cry from what Regina was wearing, that being a pair a PJ’s that were getting too big for her.

“I love her. Thank you Mark”, Regina cried out.

“I thought it was a waste to keep her as a TP holder. So I thought you might like her better. Even if she’s technically a regift.”

Regina scoffed. “Any frozen girl is fine by me.”

“Well good, because she not you only resent from us.”

Regina's green eyes widened. “You mean you got me another doll?”

“Well Christina is my present to you. You forgot Katie’s present.”

Reg8na blinked a couple of times. “Where is Katie”, she asked, wondering where her new sister in law was.

“Right here”, a voice called out from the front door. Regina turned her head, only, to see Katie wheeling in a wrapped figure covered in wrapping paper that it look like a mummy. “Your brother could have helped….but.”

“Hey”, Mark called out playfully as he walked to his wife. “You said you got her.” He then leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.

“Yeah, I guess I did didn’t I”, Katie said while smiling, suppressing a laugh.

Regina had her own smile on her face as she eyed her present.

“Who is she”, Regina asked.

“Well that would ruin the surprise wouldn’t it”, Mark said.

“I will give you a hint”, Katie continued. “She’s not from our collection and you have met her before.”

“O.K”, Regina said. “I’m stumped.”

“Then open your presents, Mark stated bluntly.

“Oh yeah, good point”, Regina said as she reached up to the face to pull the wrapping paper off.

Who is Katie’s present?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)