More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

A Strange Thing Happened At The Cafe

Note: This one goes a little bit more into the fetishy side of things, mainly just feet and groping. If that's not your thing, totally understood. There's more here in other chapters.


I was sitting and having lunch with my cute friend Andrea, and she was talking to me excitedly about some ideas she had had since we last spoke. Suddenly, there was a bright flash, and she looked concerned at me. She didn't seem to have noticed. But I suddenly had this crazy urge. I really wanted to get her shoes and socks off, and play with this cute girl's bare feet and toes. I had no idea where it came from. However, looking at the people around us now looking at her adoringly, I knew I wasn't the only one.

"What are you doing?" she asked me in a worried tone. "Are you okay? What happened?"

She was so scared of what I might do that she was asking me questions like that.

I tried my best to resist. "N-nothing. I'm fine. I just uh." I couldn't resist. "I need to do this, Andrea, I'm sorry. This might be weird. You're just....you're so cute!" There were a few other people approaching too, and one put a hand on our tale and looked down at her shoes and frowned. But no one seemed hostile.

I had to do it. I'd start with her feet. That was an interesting thought. I didn't know yet what it meant for the events to come. I dropped down to the floor, and she looked very confused. "A-are you alright, wh-what-" I didn't wait, my hands felt like they were pulled to her shoes, and I yanked them off roughly, without even untying them. Her cute socks were exposed, but that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted her to be barefoot.

Her face looked worried. "I...no, no, no! I don't want this, I don't! Someone stop him! He's not well!"

Someone put a hand on her shoulder. She jumped. I started working on her socks, pulling them down off her heels, even as she resisted. "Don't worry. He's right. You don't need those anymore." I dropped one of her heels and went back to work on the socks, taking them off. I looked up at the crowd of people around us, all just watching, no one trying to stop me.

There were even smiles, and nods of approval. I whipped her socks down and off of her cute, unpainted toes. Her adorable feet were bare now in this little cafe. I heard appreciative noises, and took one in my hands.

"W-what's going on? What are you doing?" She looked scared, but she didn't pull away.

"You....you have really cute feet, Andrea. I knew you would....something- I need to do more. But first, your feet...." I heard a few laughs from the crowd, and I blushed. What was I doing? "I need to do something to your feet. Just relax." I looked at them.

I played with her toes, splaying them out and putting my fingers between them even as she wriggled them and kicked, trying to get away. Some more people calm over to try and calm her or hold her down. I looked at her cute feet again. I needed to do something, or I was going to explode. But something so small as a foot shouldn't cause this much excitement. "I need to do more with your feet...." I mumbled, as I dropped to my knees, and started drawing little circles on her soles with the pad of my thumb.

She squirmed some, but she wasn't fighting it now. I had her attention.

"Can I have my feet back please?" she asked in a shaky but calm tone.

Someone firmly said. "No. You need to share....and more than that." There was a noise of approval. I gave her sole a playful tickle, then felt myself carried up further. I hugged her.....then pulled her arms over her head. She frowned in confusion.

"What-" Then she saw the group looking at her. She looked up at me in fear and panic. I looked into her eyes and saw a moment of hesitation.

"I understand now. Your....sorry Andrea, I am but your clothes are in the way!" The crowd moved closer, and someone took hold of her waist. Meanwhile, I started trying to get her shirt off. I looked up at her and said "Don't move."

"Let me go! He's crazy! Let me go!" She tried to struggle, but someone held her arms back.

Meanwhile, I was full of adrenaline. Why was I doing this? I don't know what came over me. Something assuaged me though. I was only undressing her. Nothing more. She need to be.....bare. Yes. Natural.

Someone else took hold of her shirt and started to lift it up. I had one last look at her face, her eyes full of fear. I could see she didn't want to do this.

Meanwhile, as her shirt came off, her medium sized breasts were revealed, only covered by a black bra. Her cute belly button and tummy also popped into view.

There was a lot of approving chuckles and comments from the crowd.

I looked down at her feet again, and went back to playing with them. "Sorry...." I heard her protests, but I couldn't take it anymore. I had to begain something!

I had pulled her pants off, and I could see that she was wearing the smallest of black thongs.

She was now sitting in the restaurant clad only in her black bra and thong, clearly embarrassed beyond belief. Her brunette hair hung down over her bare shoulders. She was blushing and looking around desperately. I could see that she was trying to get me to help her, but everyone else firmly held her down.

Should I help her? I wanted to so badly.

I....yes, I knew how to help her. She needed to be natural. That was clear. It was the bra, and underwear. They had to go. So she could be a naked girl....forever.

I stood up and said to everyone "Let her go!"

Someone did as I commanded. The crowd slowly let go of Andrea, who looked so happy that they let her go.

I moved forward and embraced her. I felt her body freeze, and then she embraced me back.

She then said to everyone "Can I have my shirt back please? And my phone? And my juice?"

The room erupted into applause.

I hugged her, warmly consoling her. And then I reached back and unclasped her bra, sliding the straps off of her shoulders before she could protest. Her boobs bounced free.

I noticed many of the men in the crowd mouth the word "perf-"

Thank you.

I turned my attention back to the girl before long. She was looking at me shyly.

She seemed defeated, but humiliated. "Pl-please...no more. You're my friend....wh-why?!" But I stooped down and yanked her thong off, pulling it off her bare feet as I tickled her soles again. She stepped out, then realized she was in her complete birthday suit in a coffee shop! She then covered herself with her hands, blushing heavily.There was loud cheering all around. Suddenly, people began to gather her clothing, and throw it into the street. She looked around, realizing she was free to go.

I stood up, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet.

Then the sensation faded, and I saw my embarrassed, nude and barefoot friend in the cafe. She looked bewildered and humiliated. Someone came over, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Congratulations, girl! You're a nudist now! You look so natural and cute!"

She immediately covered herself and scurried out the cafe, leaving me behind. I didn't understand. The crowd was cheering and laughing.

I stood up, confused.I watched Andrea's cute butt as she ran naked out of the cafe. I realized that she was going to be nude in public, streaking home. I should try to help....why did I do this?

I walked out of the cafe, toward the crowd.Meanwhile Andrea was shaking, rubbing her calf with a bare foot. Her arms were wrapped around her privates, and she was shrieking at the crowd. "GO AWAY! D-DON'T LOOK AT ME! NOOO! OH god....." All she could think to grab from the crowd were her clothes.

I looked at my shy, naked friend, and then down at my hands. I knew what I had to do.I wasn't sure but something came back to me. I needed to help her be naked. She was cuter this way. So pure, exposed. I ran up to Andrea and grabbed her in a bear hug. Her skin felt nice. She dropped the clothes. So I picked them up, and threw them down a nearby water drain. "It's done." I said. "You're free."

Andrea just stood there, staring at me. Her mouth opened and closed, but nothing came out. "What...what....?"You're free." I said happily, but feeling odd. "You can be a naked girl now. Anywhere, everywhere. You won't wear clothes, and everyone will see your body!"

But instead of being happy, she looked confused. Then, fear.

She ran away, and I felt a tad embarassed. But I wanted to help her.Again I was treated to the site of her body from behind, bereft of clothing. I sighed, and waited patiently. Soon, she realized I wasn't going to chase after her, and turned around. She seemed embarassed, scared even. "What's wrong?"What do you mean?" I said. I felt confused. "You're supposed to be bare, all over. Everyone knows that."

"I am!" She said sadly, covering herself. "Everyone here....what are they doing?"

"They're cheering you on. You're free now!" I said, trying to cheer her up.

"No no no!" She stamped a bare foot on the concrete. "I'm not a nudist! Please!"

I felt myself frown. I wanted her to get used to the Idea of being naked, everywhere. But she was supposed to be my friend. I had to help her."

"I smiled and came over to her. "Ok, I get it. You're nervous, this is new." I ran my hand through her hair, trying to calm her. "It'll be ok."

She covered herself with her arms. "How come you're helping me?"

"I want you to be naked!"

She squealed again. "But I don't want to be naked! Please, clothes, anything!"

"I want you to be naked." I repeated, more as a statement than a question.

She frowned, and stepped back from me.I didn't get it. "I'll play with your feet again..maybe your boobs?" I offered.

She shook her head. "I don't want to be naked, like, outside or anything." She looked worried.

"I want to go to the beach." I said.

"Naked?She looked bewildered. "That's too much. No, please. Let's just get inside.....oh god." I didn't listen. I took her hand. "come on, we have to face it. You're a nudist now. How will you handle working naked, living naked, shopping naked, going to parties naked if you don't do this?"

She covered her face with her hands. I knew this was a big step. One she was going to have to take on her own. But my confidence in her was restored with this small act of bravery.To show my support, I pulled her into my arms, and carried the naked girl bridal style down the street. She was kicking and squealing, but that was normal. Everyone else was cheering us on.

I would make this girl naked.I took her all the way to the beach, and put her down. She fell on all fours, humiliated and breathing heavy. "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. No, not here. Everyone can see me naked!"

I took her hand. "Together. We can do this."

I didn't wait for her to protest. I lead her naked and barefoot down into a populated part of the beach. People looked on in approval at the naked cutie in public.

The funny thing is, she wasn't ugly when she was clothed. It's just all the clothes in the world can't hide a thing like that. She looked cute naked.I set her down, and idly started playing with her bare feet again. No one commented. It would seem I had become accosted in my duties. Good. This was my work.

I set my sights on the girl's face. Smiling at her. "Your feet are so soft." I said. She looked down, blushing. I wanted her to turn red. I wanted her to feel shame. I wanted her to know...

The endorphins kicked in as I watched her reaction, and I found myself enjoying this.

"Why did you do this to me?" She asked softly. I knew the pangs of confusion were coming. But I pushed on.

"Your feet are so soft." I repeated, doing the same stroking motion as before."I don't think you should ever be covered. You're beautiful, and natural, and feminine. You have to be nude. That's just how it is, Andrea." I say matter of fact.

"I have to be covered." She says, looking down.

"No, you don't."

I grabbed her hand as I stopped playing with her feet. I placed her palm against my heart.I grabbed her hand as I stopped playing with her feet. I placed her palm against my heart.

I put my own hand between her bare breasts, as well. "See, we're alive and well. And you're a naked girl." I sighed happily.

"What if I don't want to be here?"

I froze. My god, what did I do...I suddenly felt odd, then concerned. "Andrea, what- what the heck! You're naked, Andrea!"

She quickly covered her bosom, and I felt the blood drain from my face. My pulse began racing, and my heart felt as if it would leap out of my chest.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked.

She just looked confused. I found out what happened after. But something strange had happened that day. From time to time I just wanted to play with her body. I'd grab her feet, or squeeze her boobs. Or her bum. It was easy, because no one ever let her wear a stitch of clothing again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)