More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NTemz730 NTemz730

Where do you go?

A Sexy blonde approaches you as you walk down your street

You lock your door and head down the street, looking around. It's awfully quite today. Usually the city is much more busy. You shrug it off as nothing and keep walking.

After a while a gorgeous woman with long blonde hair begins walking toward you. She is wearing blue jeans and a tight shirt and definitely screams "Slut" in her general appearance and the way she walks towards you.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/09/83/bf/0983bf1df028912fc2d91c0ea9a92ba5--hot-blonde-girls-sexy-jeans.jpg

"Hey handsome." She says smiling. "Looking for a good time?" She says in a strangely sexy tone.

You blink and look at her. She is incredibly beautiful. Exactly the kind of woman you tend tofind yourself waking up next to naked after a night out at the bar. She gets close to you and her hand finds it way to your crotch area.

She grins. "You see... I'm lost...and very very horny. My hands... they need to stroke something..." You blink, could the TV have been right?

"I...See.." You can't help but feel your cock get hard in your pants as she strokes it up and down.

"Maybe you could... Help me find a nice...warm bed?" She leans in as if to kiss you. "And something...hard...I can stroke?"

Do you take her back home or do you run?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)