More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dracone dracone

Onto the Story Proper?

A Sexier Start Than Anticipated

Oliver Slamson sighed in annoyance; this mandatory review course was so basic it boarded on boring, but he supposed keeping things this simple was good enough. The real problem was the man assigned to teach the course spoke in a dry monotone almost constantly, and his Companion Bimbo was a Basic Bitch of a Sexy Librarian; her bust didn't look like it exceeded a CCC-Cup, even with her attire being on the more revealing side. Professor Lazee, yes, that really was his last name, was probably only here for this course, despite being a Researcher of Bimbos, because he drew the short straw. They had already covered the rarity chart, for the umpteenth time. Everyone already knew that Basic Bitch was the most common variety of Bimbo, and that the most common among the Basic Bitch bimbos were Nurses, Librarians, Cheerleaders, some of the athletic types, and Beast Girls; they all knew that Rare Slut was the term for the less common Bimbos, athletic types tended to be this if they weren’t Basic Bitches, the lower end of the Brainy-type Bimbos also tended to be this rank as well in addition to most of the lower-end Holy-type Bimbos; they all knew the middle of the rarity scale was Mega Rare Bimbos, this is where the more naturally capable bimbos start showing up, Holy-Type and Brainy-Type Bimbos usually seem to be ranked in this area; and, of course, the next highest rank was the Hyper Rare Slut, what most Slut Hunters tended to shoot for having one or two of; and the highest rank of all was the Stupendously Superior Slut, often abbreviated as SSS, almost no one has managed to get one in ages, and only sparse claims of seeing them pop up from time time.

What temporarily got the class’s attention was the talk of “Rarity Deviation,” cases where bimbos can deviate from their typical rarity, in all directions; the examples given were how many Kinky Nuns, which are Holy-Type, should likely be classified as Rare Sluts but are found to be Basic Bitches a bit more often than most would think, the other example was how some Beast Girl-type Bimbos could literally jump in value to the higher rankings if they somehow managed to be a Legendary or Mythical variant of their base beast, such as Jackalope Bunny Girls being Hyper Rare Sluts despite coming from a mothers that were Basic Bitches. The other thing that caught the class’s attention was the mention of some bimbos possessing the ability to “evolve” into even more distinguished sluts, but even among the rarer rankings, evolving bimbos were few and far between, and incredibly uncommon.

Then it was back to annoyance, all the different types where they usually stood in terms of rarity. Some types could be grouped together in categories, like the athletic types and Beast Girl types. Runner-type Bimbos were athletic Bimbos that always felt the need to stretch their legs and run; they almost always had toned legs and asses combined with a more trimmed figure that almost never broke an upper C-Cup. Swimmer-type Bimbos were similarly built to Runner-types, with the distinction of their arms usually being more defined and muscularly capable. Lifting-type Bimbos tended to usually have the most visible musculature; they are commonly nicknamed “Muscle Girls” and “Buff Ladies” because of this fact. The Rare Slut varieties are women with some kind of martial art as their signifier, like Karate, Krav Maga, Judo, Tai Kwondo, Wrestling, Mutai, etc. But none of these types usually gets rarer than the Rare Slut ranking.

Beast Girl types are pretty obvious; they’re each named for an animal or creature they share physical properties with. The most common among the Basic Bitch ranking are Bunny Girl-types, Wolf Girl-types, Cat Girl-Types, and so on. It’s believed there might actually be some Dragon Girl types, and chances are those would be a Mega Rare Bimbo rating or higher, but no one has yet to encounter one. A few generations back, someone managed to Claim a Jackalope-type Bimbo, and that girl was classified as a Mega Rare Bimbo, but some researchers are actually debating if it should be changed to Hyper Rare Slut.

Brainy-type Bimbos are an anomaly among Bimbos, and never seem to be below the Rare Slut rating. There’s actually debate over whether the typing should even keep its name or be changed to “Ditzy-type,” but most of the populous seem to like the alliteration, so the typing’s name has stayed, for the time being. Ditzy Doctors, Kinky Mechanics, Ditzy Engineers, and the like are all classified as Brainy-type Bimbos. Instead of the typical airheadedness, you get in a Bimbo, with Brainy-type Bimbos, they actually seem to retain their intellectual capabilities, sometimes even have it enhanced, but the trade-off is that that environmental awareness and perceptiveness are rather low, even among most of the other Bimbo types. No one has seen a Ditzy Engineer in ages now, and no one is sure why. A subset of the Brainy-type bimbos is the Laborer/Crafting Bimbos; they are typically better suited towards crafts and labor-type work, like construction and cooking; this subset actually runs the gambit from Basic Bitch all the way on up through Hyper Rare Slut, only 3 Laborer Bimbos have been recorded as being that rare, and records about them are sealed by the authorities that regulate information on bimbos to the public, all anyone is usually able to get is that they did happen at some point.

Sneaky-type Bimbos were almost as mentally capable as Brainy-types, but they at least had a greater level of perceptiveness and were naturally quite limber. The downside to all of this was they were so well-suited to sneaking about that they usually tended to be far less socially capable than most other bimbos, they often had the problem of having little to no communication skills, and when they did speak, their manner of speech was typically simpler than most other Bimbos. Cat Burglar Bimbos were some of the more common Sneaky-type Bimbos and were usually classified as Rare Sluts; the rarest known among the Sneaky types were the Kinky Kunoichi, often just referred to as “Ninja Babe,” which were actually ranked as Mega Rare Bimbos. But the main problem with Sneaky-type Bimbos was actually encountering them, very few had managed to tame or claim any of the Sneaky-type Bimbos, but enough have been actually been seen that quite a few people are at least aware they are around somewhere.

Holy-type Bimbos are a bit of an anomaly in an entirely different way from the other oddballs among the typings. Of the Holy-type Bimbos, the Kinky Nuns are the only ones among the typing that have the Basic Bitch ranking, but only if their assets are below a certain threshold, most of the lower-ranking members of the Holy-type are found in the Rare Slut ranking; this is where most Kinky Nuns and Slutty Priestesses are found; however, the Buxom Bimbo Priestess is actually found in the Mega Rare Bimbo rankings, and the only known Sultry High Priestess was ranked in the Hyper Rare Slut category. But no one has seen anything more than a Slutty Priestess or Kinky Nun for ages now. Holy-type Bimbos are an oddity because they have the power to actually heal; this is mostly seen among the priestesses, and the Nuns usually look exhausted after performing a fraction of the healing that a priestess of the same level and ranking can perform.

Then there are the magic and elemental-typed Bimbos; these types are seemingly incapable of being rated below the Mega Rare Bimbo rating. Very few have even been seen, and records regarding who had them seem to be so sparse someone had to have tampered with them for whatever reason. As a result of all this, very little information regarding these types of Bimbos is even available.

After the lecture, which was a bit more interesting, if predictably annoying, Oliver headed over to the Hunter Regulation Association facility, often abbreviated as HRA, to register his symbol. Something that was discovered in the early decades of research was that all Bimbos that had extended sexual relations with a partner had a mark signifying them as belonging to that man; when this mark appeared on them, then they had an instinctual need to avoid all men that were not the one that marked them. The HRA’s predecessor, the regulatory body that became the HRA, discovered a way to identify and register whose mark belonged to whom; these symbols were effectively a brand on the bimbo that marked them as only being of importance to a singular man. Even if you weren’t going to be a Slut Hunter, it was tradition for guys to register their symbol before or on their eighteenth birthday.

Oliver decided to keep it simple, nine interlocking rings with a pair of rods making a cross between them, and then fancied it up with the rings making the shape of a shamrock with five leaves, and made the rings a verdant green while the rods were a night blue. After registration, which was two months after his high school graduation and about a week before his 18th Birthday, Oliver headed home.

When he got home, which was a good forty-minute walk, Oliver was treated to a typical sight in his home. His father, David Slamson, fucking his mother, Sandria Olkestra, on the couch, in front of the door, when he walked in. His mother was a Basic Bitch, something his father often liked to point and laugh at, Bimbo Cheerleader Milf. Her Basic Bitch Bimbo brain couldn’t handle such a complex name, so she just went by “Sandy,” and half the time, she could barely say Oliver’s name right and just called him “Ollie” instead. From what Oliver recalled about his father talking about his mother’s pedigree, Oliver’s mother’s mother, and his mother’s sisters, were all Rare Sluts, with two of those seven being Mega Rare Bimbos; Sandy was the only Basic Bitch in the batch, much to the annoyance of her father, who personally deposited her in the care of a farm of a completely different area so he didn’t have to deal with questions in his home community. Almost as soon as Sandy was in, which was ironically when Oliver’s dad had reached maturity and would both get his own bimbo and start training, David had snatched her up as his personal Bimbo partner.

Oliver wasn’t bad looking; for the most part, his looks were probably above average. He had hazelly red hair, ironically like his mother, deep green eyes, fair light skin with a bit of a tan to it, and a slightly above-average build for a guy his age. So, there looked like there was nothing special to him. Granted, Oliver did have a penis that was slightly above average for males on B1M-80, but that could be said about a quarter of all the guys on the planet. Little did he know there would be some changes in his life quite soon, and some of them would be to himself.

What really almost did it in for the class was talk about a Bimbo’s sexual personality; there were four types, which is something everyone knew. Dominant, Submissive, Disinterested, and Aggressive; these personality types were the expression Bimbos used during combat and sex. Bimbos in the wild couldn’t be tamed or claimed easily, even if they were exceedingly horny and would likely want to bone anything with a pulse or prone to moving; which is why Slut Hunters had to pit their bimbos against wild bimbos in erotic combat, the tools which were modeled on sex toys would only help so much, before they could really claim or tame a new bimbo. That’s usually how things went, and some kinds of attire could help bimbos out based on the bimbo’s type. Dominant personality bimbos tended to take longer to tame or claim, but if you could take them into battle after they recognized you as their superior or master, then they tended to have a higher tendency to take the initiative in battle. Sometimes Slut Hunters would pit their own bimbos against each other; when they do so, they usually make wagers against each other for materials and money they want or need, occasionally these bimbo fights will be done with one or more bimbos in the harem of one or more of the hunters being part of the bet. Reassigning a bimbo that’s been marked is an ordeal in and of itself, and requires special equipment that is only accessible at specific facilities that are geared towards Bimbo trades and the like.

********************************************************************

It was the day after his 18th birthday, and Oliver was feeling better than he expected. He suddenly noticed the sensation of his member, and ballsack, being sucked on. He quickly sat up to see how that was possible. Before his eyes were two bimbos, easily Mega Rare Bimbos if you went by what he was seeing and experiencing at that moment. Even though he had never had his cock or balls sucked on before, to his recollection, he could tell the pair of sluts sucking him off were doing it expertly. The sight was quite something.

Oliver could see the one taking the lead in sucking his dick was a woman in what looked like she had a kinky mechanic’s outfit on; mostly, the pants and whatever undergarments she had been wearing were missing, and he could just barely make out the pants thrown against his door, and the woman’s bosom looked to be within the confines of a EEE-Cup. The woman sucking his ballsack looked to be a priestess of some kind, definitely better than the typical Slutty priestess, her bosom looked to be at least an H-Cup, and her priestess attire was kinkier than any of the Slutty Priestesses he had seen before that moment, and it didn’t help that she was alternating between sucking off his balls and massaging them with her cleavage.

It took Oliver a few moments to realize it, but he actually knew these sluts that were sucking him off; he was confused as to how they managed to get into his room and have his mark on their figures before the rising of the sun on the day he was scheduled to go down to the farm and get a bimbo the traditional way. Best he could figure, Oliver was half asleep when they managed to get into his room just in time for him fuck them silly shortly after their bimbo awakening. Because he couldn’t recall ever doing that the night before.

He came to the realization that Miranda Hardel was the bimbo engineering chick sucking off his dick, and Molly Hardel was the one sucking off on his balls; chances were those roles had been reversed a few hours prior. The Hardel twins were some of the few friends he actually had back in school; he had even graduated high school with them. Even though all girls knew they would basically be some kind of bimbo once they turned 18, it was still considered common courtesy to give the girls a traditional education; this was mostly in an effort to see how effectively they could influence how a girl’s bimbofication could go, and have a more effective monitoring system on their early stages of a bimbofication shift, some theorized the changes to a girl at 16 and 17 years of age could clue in on the nature and kind of bimbo a girl would become the moment they turned 18. It was still unclear as to how or why, the very minute a girl turned 18; she transformed into a full bimbo with physical and mental changes, which were often pretty dramatic.

That all said, Oliver did not expect the Hardel twins to be in his room, still wanting to fuck, especially after a night so good he couldn’t even remember it. Instead of going down to find a registered bimbo, he was going to have to register the pair of them; after that, he could address the issue of the twins being in his room in their full bimbo forms and marked with the symbol he had registered only recently. But before all that, he would have to get up, and all 3 of them would have to get fully dressed; that meant something very different for the twins than himself.

After a few minutes, and some firm insistence they could have sexy fun times after all the business was properly taken care of for the day, Oliver and the twins were dressed and down the stairs. What greeted them downstairs wasn’t anything too out of the ordinary, Oliver’s dad was fucking his mother over the kitchen table, and she was around 3 months pregnant; with Oliver officially heading out shortly, his dad decided it was time to see what sort of child they could get and raise this time.

How Do Things Go From Here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)