More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nano.notion nano.notion

Which target does he choose to go after first?

A Russian businessman with ties to Russian intelligence, to be seduced by an ex-figure skater

The first target in the folder was Anatoly Grishnikov. Nigel recognized the name and was surprised to see it in the folder. He was an extremely wealthy 60 year old Russian businessman who lived and worked in England.

Nigel read the intelligence on Grishnikov. Apparently he was connected to the Russian mob, and Russian intelligence, the KGB. This isn’t going to be easy. Russians in Britain are keeping a low profile right now, Nigel said to himself. There had been a recent incident which was a constant source of difficulty for MI6 in which a Russian intelligence officer, who had served as a double agent for Britain, was poisoned with nerve gas in Britain, along with his daughter. Great Britain blamed Russia, and expelled almost all Russian diplomats from the country as punishment. Tensions between the countries ran high, and Russia has continued to deny involvement. Nigel spent a great deal of time since the incident in meetings regarding the poisoning. He had met the man who had been poisoned many years before, when the man was a double agent for Britain. He was a good man, and Nigel privately held malice towards Russia for their transgressions, having seen a man he knew get poisoned. Bastard, he said as he read more of Grishnikov’s connections to Russian intelligence.

Now, how do we get into his pants? He asked himself as he leafed through the “Sexual Profile” section of the briefing. There were paragraphs, no doubt written by some agent who had vigorously surveilled Grishnikov’s private life. “Married to Irina, a 51 year old woman who was a former figure skater for Russia in the Winter Olympics.” Interesting, Nigel thought. He read more. Under the heading “Mistresses,” the document listed a dozen names, some with more information than others, and the time frame of the trysts. All of them were female, and half of the names were former or current figure skaters, or at least an athlete of some sort. Bingo, Nigel thought, It’s a figure skater we’re after.

Nigel read through the physical descriptions of each woman and found the photograph of each, if there was one. The women in Grishnikov’s life were all around 5 feet tall, and they had thin frames typical of figure skaters or gymnasts. Many were Russian skaters but there was one or two other skaters of Eastern European origin. He looked at the photos. Many of the photos were official photos taken at figure skating events. He tried to discern physical traits that stood out.

What physical traits does he see that the women have in common?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)