More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

What do the two have in mind for the day?

A Reunion

Kyle finished scrambling the eggs as Lucy heated the waffles with her bare hands. The man couldn't help but stare and smile as his devil girlfriend used her powers. "Somehow, I never get tired of watching you do things like that."

"Neither do I," Lucy said. "And I've been doing it since before the Garden of Eden."

The two sat at the table and started to eat. Lucy finished a glass of orange juice before she spoke up. "So, I was wondering if you'd be willing to join me somewhere."

"Of course I would," Kyle said.

Lucy laughed and held up her hand. "Let me finish, first. The other Demon Lords and I like to get together every year to celebrate the day we finally moved out of our home and got our own place to live."

"...you mean you celebrate the day you all got kicked out of heaven?"

"Potato, potahto," Lucy said. "Anyway, we all bring our boyfriends or girlfriends and throw a big celebration together. So, I was wondering if you'd like to come with us this year."

Kyle wasn't sure how he could refuse. After all, Lucy's fellow Demon Ladies helped them on their first date, after they ended up naked and streaking through the city while being chased by monster hunters. He felt like he could consider them all his friends. "Yeah, I'm totally in."

Lucy made a victory gesture with her fist. "Yes! I'll let the others know! They'll definitely want to see you again!"

Something suddenly occurred to Kyle. "Um, about that..."

"Yes, we usually try to keep our clothes on at these things," Lucy answered.

"Oh, good. Wait, usually?"

Lucy ignored him and started calling the other Demon Ladies. Kyle continued to eat while he tried to imagine what kind of celebration Lucy had in store. And hopefully, that no more monster hunters would be there this time to ruin their date.

What kind of party is thrown? What kind of monster hunters show up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)