More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

Choose an Option.

A Regular Amusement Park

Alexa smiled as she and Michelle stepped out of the latter's car, both women staring up with a smile at the gates of the town's local amusement park, World O' Fun.

Alexa was dressed in a long, flowing yellow sundress and a pair of boots that brought her from her miniscule height of 4'5" to 5'2". She was rather thankful that Michelle had no idea about her normal height, nor her other two secrets that were underneath her sundress. Underneath the dress, Alexa wore a pink training bra that brought her measly flat chest to a modest B cup. But what was even more humiliating was the pull-up diaper she wore underneath just in case they went on the more exciting rides.

Alexa would die of embarrassment if anyone, let alone Michelle, found out about these secrets.

As they passed the gates, however, there was a problem that Alexa hadn't recognized yet. Do to accidentally buying a size too big, the straps on her sundress were a little loose. And to make matters worse, thanks to constant wear, the same could be said about the straps on her training bra.

"Ooh, Lexi!" Michelle called out as she grabbed the little woman's arm and pointed to a rather large rollercoaster, "Let's go on that one!"

Alex chuckled nervously but nonetheless followed her friend towards the rollercoaster. Completely unaware that, thanks to her loose straps, she was going to have her secrets exposed to more than just her best friend...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)