More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

Who are you?

A Redguard female.

"Sir, I am John Doe of Hammerfell and I should not be here. I do not even know of what crime I am accused." You protest when you are called forward.

The imperial officer glances sideways at the soldier holding the ledger of prisoners for execution. The trooper clears his throat and hastily scans down the page to read your supposed crime.

"The attempted **** of a Thalmar ambassador sir." He reads out. "This whore is by reliable account a member of the dark brotherhood."

"Dark she maybe, but scarcely built like any brother I have." The legate laughs. "A pity to part the body and head of so comely a wench, but orders are orders. On with the execution."

With your last appeal denied you step forward to the scaffold with trembling steps and approach the block. The headsmen leers at you from behind his black mask, licking his thick lips in anticipation.

"Bare her neck." He orders the trooper escorting you.

The trooper seizes hold of your thick, frizzy dark red hair and quickly ties it with a leather strap and throws it forward across your shoulder. Then his strong hands grasp the neckline of your bodice and rips it easily. As the bodice is ruined, your full firm breasts spring free. Your thick dark nipples harden almost immediately in the chill Skyrim air much to the amusement of the vile executioner.

"I guess we'll find the truth of the saying that you Redguard sluts are still pink meat inside soon enough." He chuckles.

You are **** onto your knees and bent forward over the block and you close your eyes as the headsman raises his axe, imagining that your final seconds have come. A monstrous roar and the beating of powerful wings suddenly erupt and you reopen your eyes and turn your head to stare upwards. A huge beast, the like of which you have never seen hovers over the courtyard. The executioner, your escort, and in fact all the assembled soldiers have forgotten you and stare up at the monster in disbelief.

A roar from the beast produces a huge gust of wind that is powerful enough to blow the headsman and your escort off their feet and the scaffold. Knelt close to the ground the wave of air passes over you. You hear the scream of "Dragon!" from some of the soldiers and the courtyard becomes mayhem with people rushing to and fro and attempting to fire bows at the beast. Gouts of fire from the monster's breath sweep the ground, igniting buildings and soldiers alike.

"This way wench." Comes a voice and someone grabs your shoulder.

Run for your life?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)