More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HopefulSinner HopefulSinner

What's next?

A Rank Prisoners

It took a whole year, but your successful interviews of the B-Rank Prisoners has finally convinced the Empire to allow you to take a step up. You are now permitted to interview A Rank Prisoners, and it just so happens that a fair share of the prisoners you are interested in happen to be on the A Rank. First, you'll have to interview the A+Rank Prisoners, whose circumstances are special, as a test of your worthiness, which you find comprise of only three women:

  • Anaak Zahard (Crime: Having a child while she was a Princess of Jahad)
  • Nen Neya (Crime: Committing deeds that lead to the of one of Lo Po Bia Traumerei's most trusted)
  • Lo Po Bia Laura (Crime: Contributing heavily to the Lo Po Bia Family's severed ties with the Jahad Empire)

After interviewing those women, whose crimes were judged to be severe enough to be treated in such a manner, and having your papers processed, you are finally allowed to begin interviewing any A Rank Prisoners you are interested in.

  • Poe Bidau Tiara (Crime: Being one of the most prominent of the traitorous Poe Bidau)
  • Dowon (Crime: Being one of the Hidden Grove, a team of FUG in Genesis, and then betraying the Jahad Empire's trust by helping in the downfall of the Lo Po Bia despite being released from her seal and offered a chance to serve the Empire)
  • Garam Zahard (Crime: Deserting the Jahad Empire while wielding 2 of the 13 Months)
  • Ha Yuri Zahard (Special Case: Only 5 months of detention as an A Rank Prisoner. Crime: Helping the Irregular, Twenty-Fifth Bam)
  • Ha Yurin (Special Case: Only 5 months of detention as an A Rank Prisoner. Crime: None. Agreed to be treated as an A Rank Prisoner in return for Yuri's life being spared after she was captured)
  • Khun Maschenny Zahard (Special Case: Only 3 months of detention as an A Rank Prisoner. Crime: Failed to prevent Jinsung Ha from escaping the Nest)

One look at the surroundings of the A-Rank Dungeons, and you knew how much difference there was between B-Rank and A-Rank. There were plenty of rooms, the length of the A-Rank Dungeons were about three times that of the B-Rank, and according to the guards, while those on the B-Rank were allowed to stand up, the A-Rank Prisoners were to constantly crouch, leaving them in a state of some pain always. You wanted to sneer, but kept your professionality. There would be time for you to show your true feelings later.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)