More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

A Raiga, Ryu and Hyūga

John was in a chair next to his first love a girl he knew as Aki Hyūga, oldest child of Hizashi Hyūga, the two of them had grown up together, but unlike their class mates they held themselves back by choice, they wanted to Be on the same team, he wanted it most of all. But on this team was Jay Ryu, Heir off Ryu Clan, his Clan's most Hated Rival. The two boys had never gotten along, and to make it worse He knew Aki had Feelings for Jay which made his blood boil, more so since Jay did have feelings for her as well, just like he did. He did all he could to impress Aki, but she only ever had eyes for Jay. Aki was the one thing he considered worth living for after he lost his family in Fight with Jay's own parents, parents who survived the fight, unlike his.

He knew the Hokage placed them on this team in the hopes the two Rivals would get over their in-born Hatred for the other and their family. But The Hokage also knew how John Felt for Aki and how Jay felt for her, and in some misguided attempt to Make at least one team member a stabilising influence, he put the three together. Today was the Day of their First mission. And John wanted to prove himself so bad to Aki, but Jay's smug look said it all, he had won, he had won over Aki, and John felt Broken and worthless, he had lost the one light in the darkness, his darkness. And now That he saw how they were openly affectionate (romantically) he couldn't stand it any more. He left in an instant, without a word, a goodbye, or a reason he packed up his Home and Took everything he could carry, sealed everything he couldn't into scrolls and just left. Leaving only a note pinned to his door as he left for a place to call his own.

(Land of Earth)

John had found himself in the Land of Earth, and Passing through the Hidden Stone Village of Iwagakure. He bought a house with the money he stole from the Ryu Clan's Personal Vault, and Set up a small Clinic outside. After a few years he was approached by two Iwa-Nin.

Who were the Two Shinobi?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)