More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who were the Two Shinobi?

Kūrotsūchi and Akātsūchi

''What do you want? This clinic is strictly for those who aren't Shinobi! That includes the Granddaughter of that old Bastard, the Tsūchikage.'' ''Not that I'm not in agreement with your opinion on the Old man, but in case you haven't noticed my friend here is injured and word is, your the best Medical-Nin in the Land of Earth.'' Says Kūrotsūchi. ''I don't Care, get out or make yourselves useful! And if you don't pick one of those two options, Injured or not, I will hurt you both!'' Says John. ''Is that a Challenge?'' Asks Kūrotsūchi. ''Challenge, Threat, Warning whatever it is you want to call it Be my guest, But know this, My skill in Medical Ninjutsu may only be second to Tsunade of the Legendary Sannin, theough my Bloodline I carry the Traits and Kekkei Genkai of many powerful and Rare Clan's, including the Uchiha and Senju Clan's, and I will not hesitate to kill you, if you don't heed my final warning, Get out or Be a Corpse and then thrown out!'' Says John who immeadiately activated his Sharingan to emphasise his point. ''Alright fine, we'll go somewhere else.''' Conceded Kūrotsūchi, but as they left he saw something that caught his eye.

''Wait, I will help your friend, but only because I am the only living being with the knowledge that will spare him from a painful and slow . Lay him down over there, while I Prepare for Surgery.'' Says John as he Washed his hands and then proceeded to Ready his Special Surgical Gear. ''I haven't been around many hospitals, but I've never seen or heard of Surgical tools like this before.'' ''Unsurprising. Hold him down. These tools can only be found in the Hidden Leaf Village of Konohagakure, the Village of my Birth. And even then they're dificult to obtain, for only a single clan holds them, my Clan.'' ''Oh yeah what Clan is that? The Uchiha?'' Asks Kūrotsūchi. ''Not exactly, my clan has been around since the warring state's period and was born from a union of a Haizen Clan Woman and Uchiha Man, my Ancestor, Mina Haizen married into the Uchiha Clan, while her sister Mila Haizen married into the Senju Clan. Over time we became two distinct groups who feuded more than our Paternal Ancestry. Eventually only two families from both sides remained after the Second War. After millennia of inter-marrying to gain the perfect genes and Traits so that our age old feud could at last be put to rest, only I Remained. I left the Leaf after the One Light in my Inner Darkness was lost to my Teammate and Ancestral Enemy, Jay Ryu. The descendant of Mila Haizen.'' Says John. ''I've heard of the Haizen Clan, but not the Ryu Clan, what's your clan called?'' ''Raiga, we are direct Descendants of the Haizen and Otsutsuki Clan's. And like our Parent And Sibling Clan's, have the Power and Blood of the Dragon's inside of us. There that should be enough to keep him okay for about a week or two, he can be moved to the Hospital next.'' Says John as he closes and Goes to bed.

''The Raiga Clan huh? The Old Man will want to hear this.'' Says Kūrotsūchi who takes Akātsūchi to the hospital. ''I'd best Close up for a while, and Go out on a survey job, that Kind of Wound could only be inflicted by Jay.'' Says John as he dons his gear and heads out, not realising that The Tsūchikage and his granddaughter are onserving him.

What happens?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)