More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enigmaticbeing Enigmaticbeing

So, what is your servitor race and what/where is your base?

A Race of Espers with a Base in a Dense Forest

Your servitors possess different levels of psionic power, along with living technology. At the moment you have three types of servitors, this will grow with time and enough power. You have soldiers with basic telekinesis, able to throw people and things(within a certain size range) around. There's interrogators who can read the minds of prisoners for information. Then there are officers who possess powerful telepathy and incredible psychokinesis, to the point of being able to throw buildings at their current level. They're precision needs to be trained, but the potential is there.

With enough time they could grow their power to unbelievable levels. All of your forces are linked telepathically, allowing you and your commanders to effortlessly command any and all servitors with a mere thought. Your base is practically a giant living organism within a forest, the base itself being under your control. You can seal areas off, reroute corridors, add new rooms, and so much more.

You and your servitors are protected by a form of armor that is itself a part of you, a form of natural armor. It isn't invincible(at the moment at least) but it will still defend you and your forces from some harm. The weapons are living creatures that they possess a symbiotic relationship with, able to form blades and other melee weapons based on what you want in battle.

*Author note: to any readers feel free to make your own additions to this story, in any chapters you want.*

What Universe will you Begin with and What are Your Other Goals?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)