More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who will he alter first ?

A Prudish Female CEO

John knew a fried who worked for a big company, the CEO of said company was extremely beautiful, she had a great body, a face like a goddess, and the perfect figure... it was marred however by her extremely no-nonsense attitude and her single-minded focus for success. She had no lover, boyfriend, or even a sex friend, she was an ice queen to the . But what if John could make her a bit more... sensual? With a snap he became a ghost, and he was hovering over the woman in question. Her name was Arabella Willard, as he looked her up and down she was indeed very beautiful. She had huge breasts, that were hidden by her tight top, a huge natural 35 inch booty squished down by her skirt, brown hair done in a bun long shapely legs and a slim slender body giving her her 5'9'' height. She was more like a model than a CEO but she had a shrewd and incredible intelligence that made her formidable in any conversation casual or business.

But such a life would be very dull, he snapped his fingers and got a look at her future. Her company would grow but not to the point of it being a major corporation. It would however be absorbed into another company when she married the son of that CEO. She would however manage to take control of that company when her 'husband' had done some cheating on her and using the companies funds for his personal use. She would have no children but would run the company till she died at age 57 from stress and overworking. In John's opinion it was a sad boring life.

But he had some ideas to make it more interesting for her. The first idea would be to turn Arabella into a futanari, a futanari who if she didn't have sex and came into someone would find their new dick and balls growing every day. The growth could be reduced by having sex, but it would be a lot more if she managed to impregnate a woman doing so. Also the bigger she got the more women she would have to fuck as she could only shrink by cumming into a woman's pussy, ass and mouth once doing anymore would instead invoke a penalty and any size reduced would only come back with some extra size to it. To make it more interesting on November she would be unable to cum no matter what, and in that time her balls would only grow not only that but the growth would increase if she got aroused. Once November was done, she could finally cum and doing so would shrink her balls down though they would always be slightly bigger than when they had started before November. Any woman she had sex with would be able to take her jizz no matter how much she came so no unfortunate deaths or such. Finally should she marry her lover would gain the ability to control how much cum her balls could produce by kissing her balls and thinking of how much they wanted them to produce. He would also Arabella's personality slightly making her more confident sexually. When it came to romance and sex it turned out she was extremely awkward and shy about it. However she would be slightly more confident about it but only around women.

A second idea would be to just make her overall more slutty in nature. She would negotiate with sex instead of her words, not only that but she'd get a very bimbo like body. Long slender legs, a big fat bubble butt, big lips, huge gravity defying perfectly perky tits, with some special perks. For one she could lactate on demand, if a man drunk her milk, they would become bigger, stronger, and their dick and balls would receive a large surge of growth. If a woman drank it they would become a futanari and would receive similar growth. She could take a man or futa no matter how big they got or how much cum they shot into her. Also should she decide to settle down, whoever she married could have their growth be permanent if they wanted it to be. This meant if she married a woman they could decide to be permanently futa if they wanted.

He could come up with more but these two were the most immediate ideas that came to him. Do one of these two or think f more?

Do one of these two ideas or think of more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)