More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

What Happens Next?

A Prick Tease gets her Comeuppance

Joanne, or Jo as she preferred to be known, was a notorious prick tease. Short and cute with a petite frame and medium length blonde hair, Jo was a natural beauty. She was fully aware of how pretty she was and knew that most guys wanted to sleep with her. She had become adept at using that as leverage to get whatever she wanted, whether that was gifts, help, money or just attention. But despite this she would almost never put out, just stringing any number love-struck guys along with her sweet and innocent act and the vague hope that one day they might finally get to be with her.

Ironically it was one such admirer who inadvertently gave Joanne the cursed ring that removed her ability to lead guys on without following through. As she slipped the gift that had been posted to her, accompanied with a gushing love letter, onto her finger she thought little of it. The ring could hardly have found a better owner. There were so many guys in Joanne's life who were longing to be with her, unaware that they had only been given an illusion of a chance by Jo for her own benefit or vanity.

But now, unbeknown to her, the ability to brush guys off after leading them on had been taken away from her permanently. The next guy she ran into that commented on her very noticeable new ring would be able to control her until they were fully sexually satisfied. But who would that lucky person be?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)