More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What does Mark see next?

A Pretty Blonde

Two nights later, he was rewarded for his efforts. Three houses down he found a pretty blond woman just beginning to masturbate. She had her had a cotton T-shirt pulled up over her perky tits, and her underwear pulled down around her ankles. As Mark pulled out his stiff boner he watched as she rubbed her fingers through the soft blonde pubic hair covering her cunt. She rubbed up and down her slit, her fingers quickly beginning to shine with her wetness. Her pale pink nipples crinkled and became erect as she began to rub her clit. She was facing Mark, so he could see her pink gash as she spread her pussy lips apart to expose her clitoris. As Mark watched she began to pull on her labia lips, tugging her swollen cunt lips so that her clit was stimulated.

Mark popped his nuts off, the white come dripping from her window, as he watched the blonde woman manipulate her twat bringing herself ever closer to orgasm. Her breath came in gasps, and as Mark watched she used her thumb to mash against her clit, which brought her to climax almost at once. Her taut breasts and erect nipples shook as she moaned in climax. She pulled her cunt lips and rubbed her clit as she thrashed around on the bed her pink gash dripping cunt juice, her hips pumping in the air.

The woman wasted no time shoving two fingers into her overheated twat, and Mark pumped his boner in time to her finger fucking imagining that he was fucking her. She continued to pull and tug her labia as she fucked herself with three then four fingers. Her labia was swollen to twice its normal size, and pulled from her gash so Mark could clearly see her erect clit, and watch as she fucked her pussy hole with her fingers. Mark shot his wad as she brought herself to orgasm for the second time. She grunted loudly and reached up to pull one of her erect pink nipples as she shoved her fingers deeply into her twat, her hips fucking back against her hand.

Mark was hooked now. He spent every night he could out looking for sex

One, Two or Three Women?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)