More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wolk wolk

One, Two or Three Women?

One hot cheerleader practicing.

As he usually did ever after that memorable encountered with his hot neighbor, Mark was walking around to 'catch some fresh air'. Although in reality, his hunt was more about 'some fresh pussy'.

It was almost dark and uncovered windows and patios shone brightly, as if begging for his attention. That one looked promising. It is a basement window, which will make it easier to hide from random passers-by. Mark slowly crept over the lawn and made his way to the window, making sure nobody saw him.

Inside Mark saw a hot teen girl. Her red-yellow cheerleader outfit tightly hugged every curve of her big round tits. Her cheerleader skirt of matching colors was as short as they come, showing off much of her sexy thighs.

As if her killer body wasn't enough, the girl had a beautiful face, full red lips and blue eyes. To top it off, the babe had rich blond hair, which flew from side to side freely, restrained only by a thin bandana.

She was a real knockout. Many guys in her school must be conjuring up her image every night, imagining it's her hand working up and down their johnsons. Mark was in a much better position; he didn't have to imagine anything. This babe was putting on a personal show just for him. Her back was turned to Mark, but a big mirror, which she was facing, allowed him to eye the hot cheerleader from all angles.

First, she did stretches. She spread her sexy long legs as far as they'd go. Then she bent over pushing her arms against the floor trying to stretch her legs apart even further. As she did this, her symbolic skirt flew up and stayed up showing Mark her perfect tight ass and the outline of her pussy, pressed against her thin white thong.

Mark took out his rigid cock and slowly began rubbing it with his right hand. "Mmm, such a tight ass. Come on, babe, show me more!" Mark whispered, knowing quite well that the girl could not hear him.

In the meantime, the girl turned on loud rhythmic music. She started dancing and practicing sexy cheerleader moves. Her big round jugs jumped around with her, and her long hair flew from side to side as she shook her head. She made a couple of high kicks at the mirror, treating Mark to some nice underskirt shots. When the music peaked, she jump-turned 360, bent over slightly, jerked up her skirt and shook her hot tight ass at the mirror. With only a tiny thong covering her crack, this was quite a sight.

Mark's heart rate sped up and so did his right hand.

Frustratingly, the music died down before he got off and the girl walked towards the exit.

"Hey, come back here!" Mark almost yelled. "Damn, it's such a tease!"

Of course, she didn't hear that. Mark saw her grab a bath towel and leave the room.

"Well, that's a turnoff." Mark thought pulling his pants back up. Suddenly, he saw another window light up not too far from where he was. In a couple of seconds he heard the sound of water running through the pipes.

"Looks like this hottie decided to take a shower after this tiresome practice!" Mark smiled to himself. He moved over and peeked into the window. Sure enough, it was a shower room, and a luxurious one at that. Best of all, there was no shower curtain or cabin, just a huge draining pool and a shower hose in it.

Who is in the shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)