More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CurvyKittenH CurvyKittenH

Where does Lauren work?

A Prestigious Law Firm

Lauren had been working at a prestigious law firm in the heart of New York City for approximately 3 years. Landing the job as a junior associate right out of college, she got in because of her quick wit and stunning appearance. At the time of her hire, her boss knew from her collegiate transcripts that the blonde bombshell sitting in front of him was not very legally sound, but she definitely knew how to read a room and he figured that in time she could be a very powerful and very profitable associate.

As they say, anyone can pass the bar if they work hard enough, but not everybody has charisma and people skills.

All Lauren needed to do was dive into the nitty gritty of her career, show a little bit more passion to the work itself and she could have it made.

Working at the law firm of Dunbar and Goldberg right out of college was a huge feather in Lauren's cap. Not that she didn't have enough feathers already, but this was by far the biggest. Upon getting the job she went right out and maxed out all of her credit cards so she could have a wardrobe befitting her new and important position in society. Dressing like a partner right on day one, Lauren hoped that by combining her affinity for class, her figure and her "Award-Winning Personality, that she could make partner within the year, maybe two but nobody gets anywhere if they don't set ambitious goals, now do they?

Also she saw the way the hiring manager was looking at her that day. Couldn't stop his eyes from dropping below her chin. If that's not the sign of lust then what is?

So he had a wedding ring, big deal. If he really loved his wife then he wouldn't be checking out some 22-year-olds tits, right?

Right...

So with her game plan set the moment she shook hands and accepted the job, Lauren went right to work on executing her plan.

Unfortunately I didn't go as smoothly as she thought.

Unlike college boys who jump at the chance to be around such a curvy blonde bombshell, it seem that Peter Dunbar wasn't biting. Of course he would smile, say hello and flash that New York City famous smile that emblazons billboards all over the city and all over people's televisions in the greater Metro area. But despite how hard she forwarded or how often she posed, Lauren could not get a date with a man. She even tried going on dates with other men in the office hoping that Peter would get a little bit jealous or maybe step up to the plate, but as soon became apparent to the little golden haired princess that this is the big leagues and men in their 40s don't play the kind of games that Lauren knows too well.

So with three years of constantly making overtures and even trying to pry into his marriage, Lauren was starting to feel the setback of defeat. Not only that but her record in the court room was atrocious. The only victories she had were cases that were thrown out on technicality or settled out of court. That winning charisma and sexy image was not translating because Lauren simply didn't really know the law.

And yet throughout all of this setback and failure, Lauren refused to admit that she was the problem. The problem was the system, biased judges simply not liking her or her arguments because she was too pretty. Being handed lousy cases with lousy clients that are guilty. Or uninformed and stupid juries. The only reason Lauren was not out of a job was because she was surprisingly good at filing paperwork. She had an attention to detail that many lawyers, even the most experienced, seem to lack. And it was this lone skill that made her highly desirable as first assistant on many legal cases. Why did this matter? Because if Lauren can go through the filings from the prosecution and find errors then the case can be thrown out on a technicality which would give their client to win. The state is and always has been habitually poor at filing properly and it is usually after enough errors have been spotted that a judge gets tired of hearing excuses from prosecutors.

And it was this that made Warren even more snooty around the other ladies in the office. Because she was now sitting first assistant to some of the most high-profile cases in the city, it inflated her ego to no end.

And it was this that Lauren started clinging to in hopes of being able to realize her ambition of becoming a partner, or even a supervisory associate which would put her one step below Dunbar and Goldberg.

The one thing wrong was that Lauren was good at was the responsibility of a paralegal, not a junior associate, so when the newest supervisory associate with name and it wasn't lauren, she had a complete and utter meltdown in the middle of the office!

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?! I'VE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR 3 YEARS, I AM THE HIGHEST PAID JUNIOR ASSOCIATE OF ANYBODY ELSE HERE AND YET YOU PROMOTE KELLY, KELLY!?! YOU HAVE TO BE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND! WHAT IS SHE DONE? OH SHE SUED THE CITY OF NEW YORK AND WON A $100 MILLION SETTLEMENT.... WHAT DEE FUCKING DO! ME? HOW MANY CASES THAT WERE SUREFIRE LOSERS THAT WOULD HAVE SEEN OUR CLIENTS CONVICTED FOR MUCH MORE THAN $100 MILLION DOLLARS COMBINED HAVE I GOTTEN TOSSED BECAUSE OF ERRORS AND PAPERWORK FILED BY THE PROSECUTORS?! HMMMM.... HMMMMM!? ANYBODY? TRY TO THE TUNE OF OVER 2 BILLION! YEAH, THAT'S HOW MUCH I'VE SAVED THIS COMPANY AND COST CITY OF NEW YORK WHATEVER THEY TRY TO PROSECUTE OUR CLIENTS AND YET LITTLE MISS KELLY WITH THEIR BIG ROUND GLASSES AND FRUMPY BLOUSES GETS THE TOP JOB! YEAH, THAT'S GOING TO LOOK GREAT ON A BILLBOARD, RIGHT PETER?" Literally spazzing out, Lauren walks around with eyes full of fury and every step of her spiked stiletto heel echoes from the marble floor and ricochets like gunfire off of the walls! Marching to the middle of the room, she strikes her most powerful pose with the biggest smile on her face. "Honestly and obviously people would much rather look at this than that." Lauren says pointing to her fabulous and fantastic figure and then over at Kelly when compared looks like a church mouse.

At 34C, 22, 34, and 5 ft 4, Lauren had every reason to be proud. She was an hourglass bombshell and at 25 years old, still at the height of her youth as an adult.

Meanwhile Kelly was a 5 ft 7 woman with brunette hair and rather average in plane looking. Also a mom of three. But a hell of a lawyer who knew how to win and one and astonishing 95% of her cases to Lauren's 15%. That was before Lauren was demoted to an over glorified paralegal....

So even though Lauren looked stunning compared to her new boss, nobody was impressed. Fact they were all a little freaked out. Haven't gotten used to Lauren's tirades in the past, this one was a new low. In fact Lauren's behavior had started becoming more and more erratic over the last year. About the time that she stopped appearing in the courtroom and started spending more and more time in the office pouring over paperwork instead of flaunting with lawyers, judges and elected officials...

Some silence that the sound of a pin drop would be considered deafening noise, Peter Dunbar steps out from the entryway to his gilded office and walks up to the woman who is posing, but hyperventilating hard. "Lauren?"

Hearing the echoing footsteps of a pair of fine Italian leather shoes, Lauren's wild Ride look instantly turns to one of Attraction and flirtation. Softening her stance, she instantly starts batting her eyelashes as she poses cutely for the man she has been obsessing about and masturbating to at night for 3 years. "Yeeessss Petey...?" Lauren says with a hint of seduction in her voice as she bats her eyelashes again and subtly pushes out her firm and perky breasts.

Ignoring the swollen goodness that make most men drool, Peter gently places his curled finger under Lawrence chin and tilts her face up. "I think it's time for you and I to talk alone..."

*Finally! Finally I've been heard and I'm being noticed!! Enjoy your promotion while it lasts you little mousy haired twit! Once I make partner you're fired!* Lauren thinks as she follows Peter to his office, swaying her perfect looking ass while pushing out her chest imperiously...

Not at all what she expects

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)