More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who are you?

A Potential Sissiboi, Whose Scared To Give Into Their Desires

Nathan had always felt different and a bit of an outsider compared to the others. Though he had been told numerous times that once he found a group of like-minded people, everything would fall into place. Of course, all of that advice was given long before the arrival of the Bimbug and now the world was a very different place.

In the grand scheme of things, not much had changed there was still a resemblance of order. Though most of the town was ruled over by the more domineering men and women who had taken advantage of the unfolding chaos when the first townsfolk showed signs of the SISSIES. Soon those townsfolk had changed into a voluptuous group of varying infected ranging from Bimbois and Bimgurls to lecherous Sissiboi's.

After a week it became obvious that no one was safe. Nathan had long since harboured feelings of becoming a Sissiboi slut, long before the arrival of the Bimbug. Now with desire on every corner, they were terrified of any confrontation that may lead them to temptation and the release of their inner sissy self being revealed. Multiple precautions had been taken though Nathan had started to realise that with food stocks dwindling it would soon be time for him to head out into the outside world once more...

When Does Nathan Head Out Outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)