More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What Does Old Emperor Wrinkles Want?????

A Personal Favor

Revan Was Drinking Commenor Brandy With Chancellor Palpatine, They Were Discussing The State Of The Galactic Economy When Palpatine Mentioned A Galactic Trading Alliance. "The Trade Federation Is Greedy, and Aligned With The Separatists, But Why Not Create A Galactic Trading Alliance, As The First Step To Cooperation Between Our Republic and The Separatists?" Says Palpatine. "How Do I Know You Won't Have Me Killed, When You Enact Your Plan For The Downfall Of The Jedi Order?" Says Revan As Palpatine's Face Makes A Noticeable Twitch. "Wasn't That Hard To Figure Out Old Man, Especially With The Sith Statues In Here." Says Revan. "I See, and Do You Plan To Turn Me In To Your Masters?" Asks Palpatine. "No, Kill One Snake, Another Takes Its Place, As My Bloodline Knows All Too Well. I'll Cut You A Deal Dark Lord, I Run The Alliance, Minimal Oversight Post-War Included, I Survive, My Family Survives Or Everything I Have On You Goes Public. Like, How You Murdered Your Father." Says Revan As Palpatine's Face Darkens At The Mention Of His Father. "I See, What Else?" Says Palpatine. "A Place In The New Government, Specifically Your Jedi Hunters, I've Had Visions That's Where I'll Be Ending Up Anyway." Says Revan. "So Be It, But Keep In Mind, I Won't Always Be So Easily Blackmailed." Says Palpatine. "No True Sith Lord Ever Is." Says Revan Wisely. Leaving The Room, Revan Stops Short Of The Door.

"Tell Me Something, Your A Banite Sith Are You Not? Latest in The Alleged Rule Of Two? Smart Thinking, But Keep This In Mind, My Bloodline Is Not Unused To Walking The Dark Path. I'll Not Be Your Apprentice, But, I Will Be Operative. If I Survive The War, and You Keep My Family Out Of Harm's Way, I Promise You That I Will Personally Ensure The Sith Remain Secret." Says Revan, Who Now Leaves. Walking Out, Revan Walks Straight To Senator Organa's Chambers. The Way Wasn't Far, and Revan Had A Carefully Cultivated Friendship With Several Senators, Bail Organa Amongst Them. Others Of Note Included Senator Amidala, Garm Bel Iblis, Mon Mothma, and The Senator's Of Kashyyk, Ithor, Trade Federation Representative Lott Dod, and Scipio Senator Rush Clovis.

Senator Iblis and Senator Organa Would Supply The Initial Fleets and Credits Needed To Launch and Sustain A Galactic Trading Alliance, Mothma Would Provide Soldiers, and Revan Hoped To Find Allies In The Confederacy For His Alliance. His Father Came To Mind, Balmorra Was The Republic's Biggest Weapons Manufacturer and Supplier Before The War, Then There Was The Erigorm and Cademimu Senators, Family Friends. Erigorm Was A Planet That Could Support The Financial Capital Needed To Maintain The Alliance, Why Cademimu Would Support Military and Weapons Manufacturing. Revan Would Also Look To The Mon Calamari and Hutts. The Hutts Would Always Be Interested In A Larger Bank Account Number, and Jabba Was A Good Friend Of Revan's, If That Could Be Said Of ANY Hutt. But Jabba Had Long Been A Supporter To The Shan Family. He Kept Them Apprised Of Useful Information, In Exchange, The Shan's Gave Him A Steep Discount On Weapons Sales. Jabba Had Actually Been Named Revan's Godfather, and The Hutt Doted On Revan From Time To Time. They Actually Ran A Number Of Successful Tibanna Gas Mining Ventures Together, Alongside A Pod Racing Circuit On Taris, Manaan, Naboo, Ryloth, Felucia, and Kashyyk. Revan Affectionately Called Jabba "Uncle Jabba", While Jabba Likewise Considered Him Blood Kin. Jabba Always Placed High Money Bounties On Anybody Who Dared Target Revan's Life.


Revan Was Sharing A Alderaanian Ale With Bail Organa, Padme Amidala, and Mon Mothma and Garm Bel Iblis To Form The First Meeting Of The Galactic Free Trading Alliance, and Economic Powerhouse Of Five Planets To Start, and Hopefully With Support From Other Worlds and Organisations Such As The Intergalactic Banking Clan, Trade Federation, Hutts, Scipio, Corulag. Aeten II, Erigorm, Balmora, Ord Mantell, and Kamino, The GFTA Would Become A Power In It's Own Right. The GFTA Would Have Soldiers and Ships Of It's Own To Enforce Its Interests. Kamino Would Hopefully Supply Clones Not Just Of Jango Fett's Caliber, But Of The Fearsome Skull Squadron, Journeyman Protectors, and Antarian Rangers Calibers.

Revan Would Lead The Alliance, With Two Others, Namely Master Yoda, and, Count Dooku. Dooku Was Leader Of The Separatists, and His Support Was Paramount, Revan Would've Liked To Have Had Someone Like Padme As His Other Co-Leader, But Dooku's Jedi Master, back When He Was A Jedi, Was Yoda's One-Time Padawan, Master Thame Cerulian. But This Was Besides The Point, Padme Would Easily Be Taken Captive By Someone Like Dooku, Yoda, Far Less Likely. Revan Also Had A Respect For Both Men, Yoda's Centuries Of Life Granted Him A Unique Perception and More Unique Wisdom, Whereas Dooku's Charisma and Natural Intelligence Would Be Of Mutual Usage Together. The Other Senators Would Form A Trade Council, and Sabotaging A Fellow Member Was Punishable By Heavy Taxation and Trade Embargoes.

Already Several Senators Had Signaled Their Intent To Join The GFTA Early On, The Fattest Of Which Being Orn Fre Ta, A Corpulent and Decadent Man, Even By Twi'Lek Or Hutt Standards. Orn Fre Ta Was A Politician At Heart, and He Happened To Be Former Tax Collector and Accountant. So This Made Him A Prime Choice For The GFTA's Main Accounting Man On The Council, But, The Man Was A Hedonist, Which Was Enhanced By Laziness and General Cowardice, Something Revan NEVER Wanted For an Accountant. Fortunately, There Were No Less Than Two Alternative Choices For Trade and Income Ambassador and Accountant On The Council, Namely Padme, Rush Clovis, and Duchess Satine Of Mandalore.

Clovis Was An Old Flame Of Padme's and Both Had Pro's and Con's To Them. Padme Was Headstrong, Charismatic, Willful, and Fearless. Clovis Was A Half-Decent Politician, Noted Ally and Member Of The Banking Clan, and Could Be A Skilled Negotiator. BUT! Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore Was A Pacifist, Humanitarian, and A Noted Speaker Of Peaceful Co-Existence. It Would Be Simpler To Name Satine As The Accountant and Trade Ambassador, because It Was Far From Easy To Call The Woman A Non-Impartial Judge and Leader. She Was Leader Of The Council Of Neutral Systems, and She Was A Passionate Proponent Of Neutrality. So Revan Planned To Name Satine To This Position In The Likelihood Of Revan's Maternal People Joining The GFTA.

That Settled One of Many More Problems. Senator Iblis Would Supply The Primary Fleets, Mothma The Initial Soldiers, and Organa The Initial Funding. Satine Would Negotiate Better Interest Rate Loans From The IGB, Trade Federation, and Techno Union, and Revan's Homeworld Of Balmorra Would Supply The Initial Weapons and Arsenal Of The GFTA. Fortunately, Revan Had Other Matters To His Mind Of The Problems Of The New Trading Alliance.

Matters Such As??????????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)