More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What Happens Next?

A Note On Intended Structure

This post will serve as a brief introduction to the intended structure I plan to give the story.

In the main threadline (the story following Disorganized Morning) I plan to structure the story based on a series of Routes based on which girl the story follows John's relationship with. There will be an intial phase where the player is introduces to all of the Route options, and then a second phase where they pick their route.

In the intial phase there will be little to no actual sexual conduct, which can annoy people on Chyoa, so if you already know what Route you want to follow, I will include links later on to allow you to skip ahead to day 2.

Once a specific route is selected, there still will be story choices and options, just the choices and options will revolve around that specific girl.

However: this only applies to the main threadline. So, for example, if you decide to make an alternate second chapter it won't have to use the Route system. Also, the bit where he's woken up by a phonecall exists indipendently of the route system.

It also only nessacerily applies to my writing. If you want to follow the general route system in threads you make, that is encouraged but unessacery. If you do have a non-route specific thread in the main line, please specify. Furthermore, if you have your own routes you want to add, such as Harem routes, or perhaps an alternative girl to choose, I'm all for it and you can talk to me with ideas on how you want to impliment it.

I love feedback. If you're a reader or a fellow writer and want to talk about your thoughts on this experiment, please feel free to let me know in the comments or PMs.


List of Currently Planned Routes

Route #1: Jessica Miller

Popular Childhood Friend

Introduced: 3.1 Your Neighbor Since The Dawn of Time

Route #2: Miki Itano

Reclusive Immigrant

Introduced: 4.1 Sit Next to Mkik, The Cute Japanese Girl

Route #3: Rebecca Friedman

Uptight Profesor

Introduced: 5.1 I Get Caught On My Phone

Route #4: Danny Tabbot

Mysterious Androgynous Person

Introduced: 7.1 At Lunch

Route #5: Aaliyah Zahareed

The Girl In the Veil

Introduced: 9.1 Something Odd At The Zahareed House

Route #6: Miriam Peach

Rebelious Princess

Introduced: 12.1: Ethan Scolding his Sister, Miram

Route #7: Leia Nowicki

His Best Friend's Girl

Introduced: 13.1 Ethan Has to Leave Early

Route #8: Polina Ustov

The Rival Dominant

Introduced: 18.1 Late Night Texting

Route #9: Garbiella Munez

The Ex Who Came Crawling Back

Introduced: 19.1 His Ex Wants Something?

Seriously. Comments are good.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)