More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

A Normal Day In Pineswood

After shutting off her alarm clock, Alison returns to lying on her bed. She's unsure if she even wants to get out of bed today. She desperately wants to believe that she'll really wake up soon. That everything has all been one long, terrible dream. But Alison secretly knows that the insane world outside her bedroom is real.

I better get out of bed. The last thing I want is for Mom or Ally to come in here. Taking her time, the young college-aged woman slowly exits her bedroom and walks through the hallway. When Alison enters the living room, she's not surprised by the sight she sees. Her mother, Margaret, and her older sister, Ally, are passionately making out and caressing each other's nude bodies. Alison has seen this incestuous sight so many times now that she's no longer shocked. However, she's still slightly appalled by it.

Before entering the kitchen, Alison turns the TV on and raises the volume. The TV's loud enough that Alison can hear the naked female news reporter reporting the news as she makes herself breakfast.

"G-Good morning, Pineswood! Today is Sunday, April 14th. I'm Debra Reed, speaking to you live while being fucked like the horny slut I am by my own daughter! Y-Yesterday, our- Oh, fuck! Our beloved leader and Master announced that he has impregnated over 500 sluts in our town so far. But do not worry, my fellow slut sisters. Master sa- Ah! Master said he's not planning on stopping impregnating women anytime soon. Hopefully, Master will impregnate every single one of us and give us the honor of bearing his children. And- Ahh! Sorry, everyone. Give me a moment. Come on, sweetie! Please fuck me faster! Mommy wants to cum so badly! Please ram your strap-on hard inside Mommy's pussy!"

It's hard for Alison to believe that it's still April. It feels like it's been a year since everything changed. But it's only been two months. It's been two months since Alison's life turned upside down, two months since The Great Master of Everything changed everything.

There are many questions Alison has with no answers to. Such as how did the man she only knows as Master turned everyone into perverted sluts. Well, everyone except her. Somehow, Alison is the only one who has avoided getting her mind corrupted. She doesn't know whether it's a blessing or a curse that she's still herself. But what she does know is she needs to somehow turn everything back to normal. But she won't be able to do that on an empty stomach.

With a bowl of cereal in hand, Alison reenters the living room. She takes a bite as she watches her mom and sister vigorously masturbating as they watch the TV.

"Mom! When is it going to be our turn to meet Master?"

"I don't know, sweetie. Hopefully, soon. I want to meet him so badly."

Ally rubs her pussy faster as she stares lustfully at her mother's massive breasts. "So do I. Do you think Master will see me worthy enough to bear his child? I mean, I know my titties aren't as big as yours. But-"

"Don't say such nonsense, Ally! Of course, Master will want to impregnate you. There's more to being a good slut than having big titties. You have to be really slutty as well. And I know that Master will see you as the voluptuous, horny slut that you are. It's me that I'm worried about. I don't know if Master would want to impregnate an older slut like me."

"Oh, come on, Mom! We both know that Master will want to impregnate you first. You're a hot MILF, really experienced when you come to sex, and have massive titties. And I want to suck on your titties right now!"

Margaret doesn't even flinch as Ally quickly pounces on top of her. She chuckles a bit as she watches her slutty daughter suck hungrily on her right breast. "Well, my titties are bigger than yours. But you are definitely more slutty than me. Although I think between the three of us, Master would choose to impregnate Alison first."

Alison nearly chokes on her cereal. "W-What?! Why do you say that, Mom?"

"Well, just look at you. You're young with a sexy body like mine. And I just know you're much more sluttier than me and Ally."

"That's... Uhh... Nice of you to say, Mom. But I'm n-"

"Stop saying you aren't slutty. You are. Trust me, as your mother, I know how much of a massive slut you are. And you're a special and unique kind of slut. It's nothing to be ashamed about, sweetie. You have no reason to hide your sluttiness. Embrace it. It's who you are. Plus, you need to set a good example for your future daughters. I can't wait until you and Ally have granddaughters. I can help you raise them to be good sluts if you want."

Alison doesn't know how to respond. She has gotten used to the lewd activities her perverted mom and sister do pretty much all day long. But she still sometimes gets surprised by the things they say. It's almost unbelievable how much has changed since that day two months ago. Don't worry, Mom and Ally. I'll find a way to turn you two and everyone else back to normal again. And when I do, I'll make sure to make Master pay.

Not wanting to stay home longer than she needs to, Alison enters the kitchen and quickly finishes her breakfast. After placing the empty bowl inside the dishwasher, she rushes back inside the living room. She opens the closet door and grabs her light jacket. "Alright. Mom, Ally, I don't know when I'll be back. But I'll try to-"

"Wait? Are you seriously going to work today?" Margaret asks.

"Uhh... Yes."

"Oh, come on, Alison. It's Sunday. And it's a beautiful day outside. Can't you take today off? Before you got out of bed, Ally and I were thinking about going outside to join our neighbors in their orgy. We would love for you to join us. It will be so much fun."

"That does sound like it would be fun. And I would love to join," Alison lies. The last thing the still sane woman wants to do is to have sex with anyone. So far, she has managed to avoid having sex for two months. And she's going to continue avoiding having sex with anyone as best she can. "But you know I can't take a day off. Someone has to be the 911 operator for this town. I received so many calls yesterday and helped so many people."

"I don't believe you. Who is calling 911 these days? And for what reason? And even if many people are, I doubt they're calling for anything serious."

"Well, they are, Mom. I'm sorry that I can't take the day off. We'll see how I am when I get home. Hopefully, I won't feel tired. But I really have to go now. Bye!" Alison rushes to walk out the front door. She's just about to unlock the door. But once again, she's stopped by her mother.

"Wait just one second! Alison! Don't you dare open that door!"

"What?! What's wrong, Mom?"

"You are not walking out of this house wearing that."

Alison looks down at herself to see the jacket she has on, and that's all she's wearing besides her socks and shoes. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing, Mom?"

"It's no longer winter. You can go outside without a jacket. Either take that jacket off and walk outside naked, or wear that sexy lingerie I got you. Come on, Alison. Don't you want others to look at and admire your sexy body?"

No, she doesn't. Alison wishes she could go outside wearing clothes that cover her body like everyone used to do three months ago. But the rules of this town are different now. Times have changed, sadly. But only for now. She'll return Pineswood back to the way it was someday. She swears it. But until then, Alison will have to continue playing along. "You're right, Mom. What was I think? Going outside wearing a light jacket. I'll go quickly change into that lingerie now."

After taking her jacket off, Alison rushes inside her bedroom. In her bedroom closet is a set of black lace lingerie that her mother got her recently. She hates it. But she knew she wouldn't be able to avoid wearing it forever. "This is only temporary," Alison tells herself as she puts the lingerie on.

I hate my life. After I turn everything back to normal, I'm burning this. Putting her fake mask back on, Alison leaves her room smiling. She says goodbye to her mother and sister, grabs her work bag, and leaves the house. On her way to her car, Alison hears her neighbors loudly moaning across the street. She tries not to look at them. But she can't help but sneak a glance.

Thankfully, none of the neighbors notices Alison as she gets into her car. They're too busy with their outside orgy to notice the spectator. After turning the vehicle on, Alison quickly drives out of her driveway. Now alone in her car, she takes this opportunity to think. Is Mom right about me being special? Could that be why I wasn't affected by whatever Master did to this town? I can't be the only one, can I? If there is someone still sane out there, I hope I can find her. Perhaps together, we can come up with a way to save everyone.

She's had two months to think, two months to figure out how to turn her friends, family, and everyone else back to normal. But Alison hasn't developed any plan yet, mostly because she doesn't know how Master did what he did. But when she finds out how he corrupted everyone, she'll find a way to reverse it.

The drive to work once took almost half an hour to complete. But since no one goes outside anymore, unless you're an exhibitionist, Alison gets to work in under 15 minutes. There weren't any other cars on the road. There isn't a reason for people to go to work to obtain money, as money is no longer a thing. People live in their houses for free, and every one is delivered free food twice a week. That's at least one good thing about this new society Master has created.

So, what purpose does Alison have to go to work to do basically nothing all day? To avoid having sex with her mother and sister. If Alison stayed home, Mom and Ally would bug her nonstop, asking her to have sex with them. Sure, no one in town no longer sees as being wrong. An incestuous family is a happy and healthy family. That's the new motto everyone in Pinewood believes. But Alison refuses to cross that incestuous line. Although, she will admit that her mother and Ally do have sexy bo-

What the fuck are you doing, Alison?! She slaps herself in the face as she turns off her car. Stop thinking about Mom and Ally in lewd ways! You're straight! Not bi!

Just for good measure, Alison slaps herself again a few more times as she proudly says to herself, "I'm not going to have sex with anyone. I am not a pervert. I am not a slut. I am not like everyone else. I'm still here. I'm still myself. You will not take me, Master! I will stop you!"

After exiting her vehicle, Alison starts making her way inside the building. But on her way there, she notices another car in the parking lot. Someone else is here. Now worried, Alison rushes inside the building. She frantically looks around, searching for the other person who's here with her. But that person finds her first.

"Alison? What are you doing here?"

When Alison turns around, she gasps upon seeing who's standing before her.

"Mr. Walters?! Is that you?"

Ms. Walters, once known as Mr. Walters, looks at her employee in confusion. "Mr. Walters? Don't you mean Ms. Walters? I know it's been a while since we've seen each other, Alison. But I would expect you would have remembered my gender. But it's so great to see you again. I'm surprised to see you're even here."

"S-Same." Alison tries to move her eyes away from her boss' breasts. But she can't seem to bring herself to do it. So, this is what Master did to the male population of Pineswood. He didn't get rid of them. He changed them into female. Don't worry, Mr. Walters. I promise I'll find a way to turn you back to normal.

"Why are you here, Mr... Ms. Walters?"

"My wife promised she would hang with her parents today. For whatever reason, my in-laws didn't want me to join them in their fun. So, not wanting to spend all day alone inside my house, I figured I'd come here. I didn't expect to find someone else to be here. But since you're here, Alison, would you like to have fun? I brought toys, dildos, a strap-on. I'll let you fuck me first if you want." Ms. Walters seductively squeezes her breasts together, causing Alison to blush.

"Oh! I-I... I would love to, Ms. Walters. But... Uh... S-Someone could call for an emergency any minute! It's our job to help those who need it! R-Right?"

"Oh, yes. You're right. Now I understand why you're here. It's great to see that you're still taking your job seriously. I'll let you get to work. Would you like me to give you a dildo to make work more enjoyable?"

"No! No! I mean... No, thank you, Ms. Walters. I... Uhh... I already have a dildo at my desk." Without saying another word, Alison turns around and heads for her desk. To her relief, Ms. Walters doesn't follow her. After taking a seat, she takes a few deep breaths. Okay. Calm down, Alison. She'll probably be here only for today. Just avoid interacting with her, and everything should be okay.

Work is the one place where Alison can go to escape the craziness of everything. None of her co-workers have come to work in two months. And since no one seems to call 911 anymore, Alison can spend all day every day relaxing. But with Ms. Walters here today, she won't be able to relax much.

Never has Alison been so stressed at work. Instead of relaxing by watching videos on her phone, she has spent the last hour constantly checking to see that Ms. Walters is still at her desk. Alison can hear the moans her boss is making. She tries to ignore the sound. But for some reason, she can't. Is she going to play with herself the whole day?

Suddenly, the phone on Alison's desk rings. After getting over the shock that someone's calling 911 for the first time in two months, Alison puts on her headset and answers the phone. "911. What's your emergency?"

"Oh, thank God. 911 still works. Yes, hello. Can you please send a slut with a sexy body over to my house?"

"Uhh... What exactly is your emergency, Miss?"

"I'm so fucking horny! My neighbor isn't home today. And there's no one else I can ask to have fun with me today. Please, I'm begging you! Please send someone over here! My fingers aren't enough to satisfy me."

"I'm sorry to tell you this, Miss. But there isn't anyone available that I can send over. Have you tried-" Alison nearly jumps out of her seat as she feels someone behind her grab her shoulder. She frighteningly turns around to find Ms. Walters standing behind her.

"Get out of your seat. I'm taking this call." Not wanting to argue with her boss, Alison complies. She stands to the side and watches Ms. Walters continue the phone conversation. "Hello, my fellow slut sister. What's your emergency?... Oh, that's unfortunate. But I can help you with your horniness. What's your address?... Alright. I'll send my best slut to your house. She'll be there soon." Ms. Walters disconnects the call and smiles as she faces her employee. "Alison, I need you to go to 9 Fleetwood Street. There's a very horny slut waiting for you."

I knew I shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning. Alison thinks to herself.


With a dildo in her hand, Alison nervously approaches the house of the woman who called. She takes a deep breath as she knocks on the door. Alright, Alison. Calm down. You can do this. You don't have to have sex with this woman. Just hand her a dildo and leave.

When the owner of the house answers the door, the first thing Alison does is look at the woman's massively well-endowed breasts. It takes Alison nearly a minute for her to move her eyes up. When she sees the woman's face, she almost drops the dildo. "M-Miss. Hall?!"

The mature, voluptuous woman carefully looks at Alison, trying to see if she knows her. "I'm sorry. Have we met before? You don't look familiar to me."

"It's me, Alison. Alison Fisher. You were my 9th-grade history teacher. Don't you remember me?" Alison sees that her former favorite teacher is still trying to figure out who she is. "Oh, come on, Miss. Hall! You have to remember me. I was the one who punched that male student who kept staring at your breasts during class. You saved me from getting expelled. I became your favorite student after that. Do you seriously not remember any of this?"

"Oh, yes! Alison! I do remember you now! I'm so sorry. I seriously didn't recognize you. Didn't your hair used to be curly?"

"Yes. But I straightened it after I graduated high school. It's great to see you again. How have you been?" Alison desperately tries to avoid staring at the high school teacher's breasts. But she's failing miserably. Has her breasts gotten bigger since I last saw her? I remember them being the same size as Mom's. I wonder how it would feel if I... What are thinking, Alison?! Stop it!

"I've been doing great. Ever since Master helped us all understand what the true purpose of a woman is, I've had the honor of teaching the next generation of sluts to be the best slut they can be. Let me tell you, I have never loved my job as much as I am enjoying it right now. Everyone at school loves me. And I see you figured out why." Miss. Hall removes her top and seductively plays with her now-exposed breasts in front of Alison. "School won't open again until tomorrow. I can't wait that long. I want to have fun with another slut so badly. You'll help me, right, Alison?"

"W-What? Oh! Yes! T-That's why I'm here! I've br-"

"Excellent! Please, come inside."

Alison doesn't get a chance to say no as Miss. Hall drags her inside the house and shuts the front door behind her. Before Alison can react, the older woman plants her lips onto hers, making Alison drop the dildo. Oh my god! She's forcing her tongue inside my mouth! What do I do?! I don't know how to make out! I've never kissed anyone before!

For whatever reason, Alison doesn't attempt to push Miss. Hall off of her. To her surprise, she actually liked the feeling of her former teacher's tongue inside her mouth. And she feels a little sad when Miss. Hall separates her lips from hers.

"Let's take this upstairs."

"Miss. Hall. I-"

"Please, Alison. Call me Melissa. Actually, you know what. Call me Mistress."

Melissa returns to making out with Alison as she leads her upstairs. The younger girl once again doesn't resist. She doesn't want to. Despite having no idea how to kiss, Alison tries to figure out what she's supposed to do with her tongue. But she stops and lets Melissa enjoy doing whatever she wants with her.

After the two women enter the bedroom, Melissa stops passionately making out with Alison and pushes her onto the bed. While Melissa speaks, she walks toward the bedroom closet and opens it. "You know, being a teacher, I'm the one responsible for teaching sluts how to be submissive. I don't mind being the submissive horny slut to all of my students. Letting them fuck me and use me however they want is fun and all. But I want to be the one in charge for once." Melissa grabs a strap-on and smiles as she puts on it. "Any objections, my slut?"

Now's her chance. Alison can stop this from going any further. She can leave this house still a virgin. But as Melissa, no, her Mistress joins her on the bed, Alison can't help but stare at the horny woman's massive breasts again. She's starting to get horny herself. "N-No."

"No, what?"

Alison spreads her legs as she stares lustfully at Melissa. "No, Mistress. I don't have any objections. Please fuck me with your fake cock and take my virginity."

"Wow! You're still a virgin? Were you saving yourself to be fucked by a special slut like me?"

"Uhh... Yeah. Sure."

"Then I'm honored to be the one to take your virginity. And I promise to make your first time enjoyable for the both of us." Melissa quickly removes Alison's lace panties and aligns the tip of the strap-on up to the entrance of her dripping pussy. For Melissa, it feels good to finally be the one wearing the strap-on instead of being the one fucked by it. She's the one in charge now, which means she can tease the horny girl in front of her. And she does.

With a smile on her face, Melissa slowly slides only the tip of her fake cock inside Alison before sliding it back out. She does this a few times, wanting to see how long it will take to make the submissive slut snap. To her surprise, it only takes a minute.

"P-Please, Mistress. I want-"

"What do you want, slut? Speak up! Tell me what you want."

"I... I... I want you to stop teasing me and start fucking me! Please, Mistress! Please start fucking me!" Alison is surprised at herself by what she just said. Never did she think she would willingly beg someone to fuck her. But she gets what she wants as her Mistress slowly slides more of the strap-on inside her pussy.

At first, the feeling of the massive strap-on inside her hurts. But Alison quickly forgets about the pain as Melissa leans herself forward so her breasts are right in front of Alison's face. The way they bounce as Melissa thrusts her hips turns Alison on.

"Go ahead, Alison. You have permission to suck and play with my titties. I love having my big, bouncy titties played with. If you're able to make me cum in under five minutes, I'll give you a reward."

Without any hesitation, the newly awakened slut grabs Melissa's left breast and puts it inside her mouth. With her other hand, Alison caresses her Mistress' right breast. What is happening to me? Why am I doing this? I've never been attracted to a woman before. Could it be that-

"Ah! Yes! Keep sucking on my titties, Alison! Imagine I'm your mother, and you're a baby who is hungry for my tasty milk!" Melissa starts thrusting her strap-on faster inside Alison, causing her to moan as she continues sucking on her breast.

Alison can't help but imagine the mental image Melissa gave her. For a moment, she pretends that Melissa is her mother. The erotic thought turns Alison on. She feels no shame for thinking of her mother in a lewd way. She only feels pleasure as her Mistress rams her hard with the strap-on. And she wants more of it.

Removing Melissa's nipple from her mouth for a moment, Alison says, "Please, Mistress! Please fuck me faster! I'm so close to cumming," before returning to sucking on the tasty breast.

"So I am! Cum with me, my slut!"

After a few hard thrusts, Melissa and Alison simultaneously cum at the same time. While cumming, Melissa doesn't stop thrusting inside Alison, and Alison doesn't stop sucking on Melissa's breast. It isn't until after she finishes cumming that Melissa stops thrusting.

"So, how did your first time feel?" Alison doesn't respond to her Mistress' question. She continues sucking hungrily on her breast. "I'll take that as you enjoyed it. And since you made me cum in under five minutes, I'll give you the privilege to come and visit me whenever you want so we can have fun. I'll have to teach every day this week. But you can come and visit me next weekend or in the afternoon after school is over. Would you like that?"

The young woman responds by nodding her head. She doesn't want to stop sucking on her Mistress' breast. She wishes to suck on it all day while being fucked. And as Melissa starts thrusting the strap-on inside her horny sex toy again, Alison realizes she might get what she wants.

When Master everything changed two months ago, Alison swore she would one day turn everyone in Pineswood back to regular selves again. But as she's being fucked by her new Mistress, she asks herself, does she still want to turn everything back to normal?


It isn't until 9:23 P.M. that Alison returns home. She gets out of her car with a sad expression on her face. She doesn't want to be home. She would have loved to spend the night at her Mistress' house. But sadly, her Mistress has to get up early tomorrow to go to school.

As she approaches her house, Alison can hear the loud moans coming from inside. She unlocks the front door and enters the living room to find her sister riding on her mother's strap-on.

"Oh my god! Alison! Thank goodness you're home. I was starting to get worried. Are you okay? Why are you home so late?"

Instead of being disgusted by the sight, Alison now sees this incestuous bonding as hot. "I'm fine, Mom. I was helping someone who needed my assistance for the whole day. Anyways. Since I'm home now. When you're done fucking Ally, can you fuck me next?"


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Sorry that it took me so long to write this. But I got the whole day off yesterday and was able to finish this chapter in a few hours. This chapter is one of my new favorite chapters that I've written. I hope I did an excellent job executing the idea of a woman who is immune to mind control and lives in a town where everyone else is corrupted well. I do have an idea for a sequel chapter I can write for this storyline. But I want to write and publish a few other chapters first.

Here is the order of the next few chapters I'm going to write: A chapter for a brand new storyline, then a sequel chapter to my succubus storyline, then a sequel chapter to this, then a sequel chapter to my Finding A New Hobby chapter, and then I'm finally going to return to writing for my Would You Kindly storyline. I hope you're all looking forward to reading all the future chapters I have planned. The next chapter I'm going to write I'm really hoping you guys will like it. I won't reveal too much about it. But what I will say is that it's about a father hypnotizing his daughter. It could take me until next month for me to publish my next chapter or I might be able to publish it before April ends. The next chapter I write could be longer or just as long as this chapter. All I ask is you guys be patient. Until I see you all again, I hope you all have a nice day. All images were generated in PixAI.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)