More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ForTheCeasar ForTheCeasar

What's next?

A Night to Rememeber

Ughhhhhhhhhhh !

My life fucking blows !

How did it end up like this????

I made some pretty damn good points too.

Like the shitty weather, the surging night crimes ...... Ohh and the fact that it's almost twelve fucking midnight !

Yet here we are ! In the middle of the produce section of an empty nine eleven, looking for baked fucking beans of all things ! For another annual.... boring ass family reunion !

I should've known better. Once mom has her mind set on something nothing can stop her. Save for maybe Dad on one of her good days. Mom's always been high-strung, overbearing and strict like that.

And as much as I'd have liked to have stuck it to that dictator, and took the grounding. A week was way too steep for my blood.

I got to admit, the huge increase in night crimes did have me worried for a second. But things have been mostly clear for the past twenty minutes we've been here. The store is a ghost town. Except maybe for the cashier dozing off near the front of the store.

I say mostly, because it looks we or should I say more unfortunately mom, seems to have pulled the attention of some smelly, homeless bum, high off his shit, who wandered in here about five minutes ago. Thinks he's being sneaky too, peering his head around the aisle and leering at mom's tits and ass, like we.....well I wouldn't notice.

As if any one even half awake wouldn't notice some scrawny, lanky, hairy, pale skinned, grease and dirt covered meth head, dressed in a single oversized, unwashed hoody, that barely covers his junk ! And if that weren't enough, the horrible smell of urine and booze gave him away long before I could even see him.

Though.....,maybe it's because I'm too tired to give a fuck or already used to it , I can't really blame the guy. Mom has always been....... As the guys from school put it "One Thicc Fucking MILF". And as much as I loathe to admit it, they are kinda right.

If a wide, full, thick ass, with a giant set of fattened, supple, bubbly, rounded, jutting ass checks the size of basket balls, that quiver and shake violently with each step she takes and threatens to burst the seams of any pants she slips into, is one of their criteria for "Thicc Fucking MILF".

Or a pair of , broad, thickened, baby making bovine hips that can barely fit through a door, a slim waist, taut stomach .....Oh and of course a nice perky set of swollen, heavy, full, gigantic, overstuffed tits, whose massive size, compete for space with her arms, and turn any shirt she wears into a small, causing it to highlight their tear drop shape and water melon size and send a huge volley of cleavage erupting up and over any low collars are the others.

Damn ! I hate those guys for making me even think about this stuff. Sometimes I wonder if there only friends with me so they can come over to my house and sneak pics of moms fat ass or mammoth mammaries for their spank banks. The creator knows the suspiciously long bathroom trips and inane reasons to try and go see her are good indications.

For as long as I can remember, mom has always been well endowed. It's been a source of a lot of embarrassment for me, especially after hitting puberty and understanding the reason for all the lecherous glares, dogged whistles and occasional breach of personal space.

I mean just from one look at her salaciously stacked, thickened, curvaceous, hourglass figure, they probably think she's some high end escort or exotic porn star heading for a shoot and the brat accompanying her is just an accident of the trade. It's a wonder more people haven't straight up asked her for her service charge in public.

Too bad for them however, her personality is the exact opposite of what they expect. They'd more likely end up with a black eye or a stern lecture. After all, she's a bonafied, pious, church going, ultra disciplinarian, high strung, helicopter mom. And me being her only child, have been the recipient of a tirade of lectures, groundings, constant worry, high ambitions and unwanted coddling for the last eighteen years.

Not that I don't mind. I know she does it because she loves me, but the constant worry I receive and the attention she gets is tiring sometimes. Right now being no exception.

Even though he's hooded , I can see the way his hungry eyes trace their way up from mom's soft, thick, thighs to her giant, fattened, wide, wobbling ass cheeks, jumping up and down enticingly each stomp of her feet, lulling him even deeper, threatening to burst straight out of her faded jeans, from the way the fabric desperately clings to her dump truck, dramatizing their giant size and shape.

His piercing, carnal gaze lingered for a moment, before moving up to her large, cattle like swaying hips , alternating between them and her overflowing udders, whose massive size allow a sizeable portion of their tender, full, globose flesh to be seen swinging gently inside and beyond the outline of her torso and arms.

Normally I' d be pissed, especially since unlike most perverts, he doesn't make any attempt to hide his creepy behavior, but exhaustion and the ever loving need to get out of here, kept my anger in check. Beside the last thing I need is mom blowing up on another guy, calling the police and wasting one more hour of my time. So for now I'll allow him to get his kicks and stare.

Well I would have, until I see the him out of the corner of my eye lifting up the underside of his hoody and whipping his cock out. Before beginning to furiously stroke it at the site of mom's bloated rear.

I'm about as hetero as it gets but I don't think I have ever seen a schlong like that in my entire fucking life. It was about as long as horse's cock and about almost as thick, covered in dirt, cheese and hair , and littered with pulsating veins, semi flaccid ! Not to mention the pungent aroma it gave off, as soon as he pulled it out. It's a miracle mom didn't notice, then again she suffers with allergies on the daily.

Gawking like you've never seen tits and ass was one thing, but using my mom like she some sort of porn star on a screen or masturbatory material is across the line for me. Not wanting to alert mom I decided the best course of action was to show the guy I was aware of his behavior. So I spin around and begin marching straight towards him. I am a pretty big guy so once he sees me he'll probably piss his pants and run.

And run he does, not even two steps in and the guy stuffs his dick back in his hoody and begins speed walking to the exit. I let out a little chuckle and return to mom.

Another ten minutes pass and we finally make our way to check out with our items. Luckily the cashier barely manages to open his eyes to scan and bag our items. I've seen enough gawking for one night.

Eventually mom and I walk through the sliding doors and begin heading to our car in the chilly, dimly lit parking lot, that looks like it's straight of a horror movie. Which mom, ever the stickler for rules has decided to park nearer to the middle of, instead of occupying one of the closer handicapped spots for the brief half hour we were in there. As if they would be here of all places in the middle of the night.

" See was that so hard Damion ??? In and out. Nothing like a little quality time with momma huh ?" Mom chirps out in a bubbly, yet slightly smug tone.

" Yeah mom. It was nice." I say , trying my best to hide my lack of enthusiasm as I look up and from my feet to meet her gaze, forcing a smile.

Encountering only the glint of her brown eyes, her smooth milk chocolate skin and the outline, of her straight, long black hair tied into a low ponytail under the faint moonlight. Oh and of course the massive outline of her fat tits lurching forward in front of her, gently bobbing up and down.

" That's my boy. I'll tell you what hun. For being such a trooper. After lunch with the family tomorrow, you can go hang out with your buddies. " Mom replied in an endearingly sweet, motherly tone.

" Really !Thanks Mom ! " I bubble.

Looks like this trip really was worth it after all.

After about a dozen more seconds of walking, we eventually come upon mom's blue sedan. Illumined just barely by the full moon and a far off street lamp.

The car is a welcome bloody site. The journey from here back home is kind of far. About twenty minutes . But considering this was the only store in the area open, it was our only option.

Oh it doesn't matter. I'm just about ready to collapse anyway.

As we take a few steps closer and prepare to get in, I feel a massive weight come crashing into the back of my head, robbing me of all but my hearing, which now occupied a faint ring and sending me skull first and limply on to the cold pavement, further robbing me of any strength I had left.

I desperately try to summon the strength to get up , but nothing in my body responds, I'm in an almost vegetable state, save for my hearing. this sends my heart pounding against my rib cage and blood pooling into the back of my head where I first sustained the wound.

" OH MY GOD !........Damion ! Baby are you alright ??! Answer me !" I hear mom desperately cry out in between panicked breaths, but I am unable to respond.

" WHHHH...WHAT ! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY SON ! GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW OR I SWEAR I'M GONNA ....UNGH.........AGHHHHHHH..HEYYYY !" Mom continues, but now with a mix of fury, rage and eventually fear to someone whom I cannot see and can only hear the faint masculine grunts of, as it sounds like he begins to struggle with my mom.

Once again I desperately try to struggle to my feet but cannot summon any strength. I am only able to sit there and listen in horror as mom is assaulted.

" NO ! ....NO !....GRRRRR !....GET......GET YOUR NASTY HANDS OFF ME ........!....ANGH....! NO ! DAMION ! BABY ! HEL.............URKKKKKKKKK........SCHLRRPPPPPPP.... SCHLRPPPPPP......GAWKKKK...GAWKKKK.....SUCKK.....FRPPPPPP!" The struggle continues for a brief while longer, as I hear mom try to put up a fight, calling out my name before what sounded like her being gagged occurred. After a brief pause, the sounds of the fight were now replaced by obscene , frantic, wet, , slurping and gagging noises.

" SCCHHLLLLRRRPRRPRPR.....SCHLRRPPPPPP,,,,,FUAAHHH.....FRPPP....GAWK....GAWKKKKKK....URKKKK.....SUCKKKKKLLLL......!" The sounds continue for about a minute longer, in which I began to hear faint virile moans and mom being choked by something.

I grapple once more to find energy, and a small semblance is granted to me by the one above, as I am just barely able to open my eyes to see what was happening. Only to meet a stomach churning sight.

My cheeks flush, my stomach rumbles, my blood begins to froth and every nerve still active in my body begins to seethe as I look up from my paralyzed state and see it. The disgusting bum from before, holding mom's head still by yanking her ponytail upwards, furiously driving his cheese riddled, putrid, fattened , engorged animal cock in-between her full red lips and down her delicate, spasming throat with a maddening tempo, sending scrum, spidle and stray bits of pubic hair everywhere, causing his gigantic round swollen tennis sized balls to slap against her collar bone with a meaty smack, and producing a plethora of ungodly gagging and slurping noises as mom barely maintains consciousness at the size and frenzy of his phallus.

My eyes can barely keep up with carnal pace at which he shoves his large , erect , oozing ,cheesy rod directly to the back of mom's tender gullet , the sheer size clamping her soft , full lips down it, as she chokes and gasps wildly for air. In one instance it is drawn from the deepest wretches of her contorting trachea, bathed in her saliva, its giant pulsating apex pressing down on her fat full red lower lip, revealing it in all it's gigantic, massive, oozing, pulsating horridness, before vanishing in another with a primal plunge and a dogged moan down into her over stretched pharynx, distending her throat to it's putrid shape, eliciting a cry for air and sending her defiant eyes rolling up into the back of her head.

I can feel the rage in my body begin to boil over, and I desperately trash against my own lack of feeling but fail once more to produce any result. I need to save mom but all my struggle does is pump me full of adrenaline which agonizingly allows me now to perceive every single waking moment with clarity.

He releases his grip from mom's head in between his savage thrusts and clasps two of his spindly hands atop her head and begins desperately ramming his stiff rod in and out of mom's tender orifice with a renewed animalistic vigor. Dick cheese, pubes and saliva expulse everywhere each thrust some even landing on me. Mom begins to and gasp for air even harder, her eyes upturn even farther into the back of her head, and tears begin streaming down her face as she slips in and out of consciousness from hypoxia.

I continue my struggle in vain for what seems like minutes as it drags on, eyes locked unblinking from the corruption that took place before me. He was like a machine in a factory , rhythmically but animalistically, plunging his fat member out of and in mom's dainty now very overstuffed mouth , mixing the contents of his leaking precum and smegma with her saliva , her throat spasming violently and gurgling with each heavy , brutal plunge, her hands digging into his thighs in a feeble attempt to stop her savage throat fucking , but only serving to make her seem like she was enjoying it , a site that trembled my very soul.

Mom I'm gonna save you !

His pace was no quickening, no doubt he was beginning his final journey to a climactic finish. At this point mother's arms had fallen limply to her sides, her pony tail had come undone, her raven hair fell wildly across her face and down to her shoulders. Yet that didn't stop the horny bastard from continuously and lustfully pumping in and out of her stretched, sore gullet. Following a few more impulsive repetitions of his orgasmic crusade, his head shot up like a bolt of lightning in the air and he released a guttural howl of pleasure.

" GARGHGHGHGHGHGH!"

I struggle in vain again and can only watch in horror as his cock stiffens painfully and swells to sizes I hadn't even thought possible, the large fleshy veins became even more prominent as his cock continues to march upward in girth , stretching mom's already lolled mouth, even wider. My heart twists, contorts and crumples as I lay witness to her defiling, my pain further exacerbates as I now watch a huge surge of fluid work its way up from his churning spasming, balls, up into his cock fattening it even further, amassing and bloating his violently shaking phallus's head before exploding in a repetitious thick, curdy glops down the back of mom's throat.

Mom was now unresponsive, as the twisted, vile imp, hosed an almost never ending stream of backed up baby gunk , down her gullet with a sickening 'glug' , following every synchronous dogged thrust, attempting to relieve as much of his rods, putrid, cheesy, yellow contents down into her unwilling stomach. This continued for thirty seconds until he seemed visibly spent. I stare at him in a frothing, paralytic rage as he wrenches his flaccid dick , from mom's sore mouth , splattering some leftover smegma and semen all over her face smiling as he watches cum drain from the edges of her fat lips, down into her collar and in between her huge erupting volleys of tender, tit flesh.

My heart wretches as mom falls to the cold pavement unto her sides, coughing and writhing for air, sending left over remnants of his foul baby batter unto the parking lot concrete.

Once more I struggle to try and get to my feet but feel nothing. And I feel a horrible darkness of resignation of our fates fall unto my mind as I look up to see mom's . He's standing where he was before, looking up to the sky a feeling of complete ectasia etched across what little of his face his hood reveals, his scrawny, hairy, mucky legs, threatening to buckle from the insurmountable pleasure he no doubt just experienced.

I dart my eyes back to mother and see that she managed to wobble unto her hand and knees and begins weakly and quietly attempting to crawl away in the midst of his throes of heaven. My heart for a brief moment elates with joy before being stolen away by the vagrants quick realization.

I watch as hid jerks to mom's location , and his entire body stiffens to attention at the site of his victim getting away. Mom didn't get far and leaps to her and his hand land on her wide, fat, thick, swollen ass, digging in deeply, before being almost lost by the sea, of supple, taut, bubbly, ceaseless flesh she unwittingly presented to him by being in such a state.

He quickly climbs up her one arm wrapping around her neck and the other snaking it's way to the front of her jeans in an attempt to begin unbuckling them, as he furiously grind his rapidly re-inflating member in between her giant, globose, basket ball sized cheeks, sending them violently rippling with a wave of flesh each thrust.

" N....n...ooooo....pl.....ea...sse....I have a son......a husband ...Help...." Mom weakly calls out, voice still far too weak from her savage first contact with his beastly phallus.

Mom briefly tries to shrug him off but is far too weak, eventually he succeeds in unbuckling her jeans and yanks her pants with great effort over broad, thickened hips and meaty ass down over her knees and unto her ankles, revealing her bloated, plump, oversized, jutting, bubbly brown ass and the puffy outer lips of her conservative womanhood.

" HEL.....MFMFMFMFMFMFM!" Mom desperately tries to scream for help, as tears begin to well in my eyes as I realize what's about to happen next, and my own futility to stop it, as the vagrant wraps his hand around her mouth preventing her from crying out.

He then grabs his swollen member and places it's engorged, throbbing, oozing, reinvigorated inflated head near the entrance of mom's unwilling vagina, before rubbing against her puffy lower lips locking them together in some sort of obscene french kiss, producing all manner of wet meat 'schlopping' and 'fropping' as both their genitals grow damper to avoid friction.

This drags on for an agonizingly long minute as he savors each moment before he stops to build anticipation. Mom cannot scream but her eyes tell me all I need to know and I weep with her as we both know what comes next.

Then in one sudden motion he arches his hips back as far as he can allow, before wildly, animalistically and brutally plunging the entire length of his cock into the deepest wretches of mom's vaginal canal, with a powerful meaty smack.

" MGMGMGMGMGMGMGMMMMMMMM!" Mom releases a muffled defiant moan as the impact send her mammoth milkers heaving forward and slapping into each other, her thickened fattened, ripe, ass cheeks quivering fiercely with a cascade of supple brown flesh and her eyes lolling into the back of her head again.

The man stops for a brief moment. Firstly, to no doubt savor the waves of pleasure he is no doubt receiving as the soft, tender, moist heated walls of mom's birth canal much against her wild no doubt begin to clamp fiercely down unto the massive schlong that is pulsates, stretches and remolds them eager to milk their batter dry. But secondly, to try his hardest to stop the rapture from ending too, soon as he tries his hardest to stop the content of his balls from erupting inside mom's fertile wanting womb.

A though that now sickens, and terrifies me, it's not just enough that he violates her flesh, but threatens to swell her body with his sick offspring.

Mom is a stout catholic. She doesn't use any birth control except condoms, which Dad have !

I can only pray it's one of her safe days as the debasement of her body continues.

A few more moment of existential bliss for him go by as he gently worms his cock inside her overstuffed pussy, dragging his stiffened phallus against her walls, distending them , causing mom to squirm , before in one fell moment he wrenches his cock free from their grip with a wet, meaty " FWOP !".

"MMMMMMMMMMHMHMMMMM!" Mom releases a faint wail once more , as her violently wretching walls return to some semblance of normality.

This doesn't last for long as the vile criminal quickly steadies himself by using gripping his free hand into mom's bovine hips, before driving his giant, twisted, pulsating pig's cock back into her frantically spasming, quickly dampening honeypot with moist, heavy, plow, that sends her exaggeratedly large womanly features quivering with a wave of warm brown flesh .

"GHGHMMGHGHAUGHHHMMMM!" Mom moans once more louder this time as her eyes roll again.

This time he doesn't' stop however with a single masochistic plunge , he continues driving his enlarged, throbbing, towering rod , halfway in and out of her hot, moist trembling twat, with am arched, slow but powerful rhythm. Each time sending mom's fat tits swinging forward threatening to burst or spew out of her collar, and her gigantic ass bubbling and bouncing with flesh. Each time he elicits a low guttural animal moan, as he drives into her sopping, hungry vaginal canal. Each time making mom moan louder and louder as her defiance against to unwanted pleasure inflicted on her grows weaker.

I stare in horror and disbelief as her inhibition in her wails fades and her crotch grows moister and moister with each wet meaty smack of hi oversized horse cock.

Mom what is going on with you ! Fight !

Like before this squalid event continues before me for an agonizingly long set of minutes. In which a mute dull grey gratis has set in and numbed from the trauma it inflicts upon my psyche. As I watch slow powerful thrusts, slowly but surely marching up to a frighteningly carnal pace, the frequency and power of the his explosive impulsions increasing along with the strength of his dogged grunts and the synchronous clangor of flesh against flesh. As he vigorously smashes the engorged, swollen tip of his penis against mother's now battered, and the base of his shaft into her drooling, frothing honey pot lips with a deafening, curdling " FWOP ! FWOP ! FWOP !", as mom's now remolded birthing walls desperately cling unto and wring his cock dry, uneager to let it go.

" MMMMMMMM ! MMMMMMMM! UGHGHGGMMMMMM! AHHHHHH !" Mom's wails out as he stifled moans slowly transform from rigorous defiance to sickening placation and submission, her eyes begin to glaze over in chilling accession.

I can do nothing as each frantic by his twisted member remolds not only the walls of her seething twat but also drains her will to resist and by consequence her inhibition and morals, drowning them in a river of numbing ectasia whether she likes it or not.

Very soon his blindingly fast, dogged, heavy assails reach a lightning pace, as his hulking sac begins to churn and contort violently once more and his giant dick begins to swell even larger, stretching mom's over stuffed, dripping, seething , hungry birth canal even further, in preparation for imminent climax.

This causes mom, to awaken from her growing lust addled stupor and become wide eyed, she uses the trust she built during her complacency in this obscene ordeal to remove his hands from her mouth to issue a hurried warning.

" Wait no ! OUTSIDE PLEASE ! TODAY IS NOT A SAFE ...............HRNGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........ANGHH......UWAAAAAA.A.......!" Mom in fear of being impregnated by her twisted assailants ungodly seed cries out for him to stop, but to no avail.

Instead she is interrupted as a flood of thick , curdy, vile , glops of baby gunk erupt from his large spasming balls and flood her fertile, sacred womb, as he wails in delight at the conquest of the last untouched part of her body.

I watch in disgust and depressed resignation as mom's head jolts backward, her eyes roll into the back of her skull , and her tongue expunges from out of her mouth, as she releases all of her inhibitions and lets out an animalistic howl I'd never thought leave her lips.

" NGHNGHNBGHNN....... ! Y...Y...Y..OU.....BAS.....UNGH...HRNGHH...AHHH...TARD ! ......SO.....UGHGHG......MUCH.........I'LL GET .......PREGNANT.......UNGH...AHH...HWHGWHWG...TWI....TWINS......TRIPLETS FOR SURE ! "

For a while the two stay locked in a throe of bliss heads thrown back, as he continues to pump her full of his corrupt seed . Eventually the violent contortion of his balls eventually turn into incontinent spurts, as he wretches his dick from between the hungry caves of her wanting, buckling twat with a horrid squelch.

Mom still numb from euphoria slumps to ground expelling an obscene amount expunged, curdy, yellow, ropey sperm from between her squealing vaginal lips unto the cold pavement.

I gaze in silent dread as the scene unfold before me. The bum stands still locked in ecstasy , as he gazes at my prone mother, her massive, swollen, supple, soft, bloated masses of tit flesh distend beneath the ground and her body pushing off to the side into a sea of enticing flesh, her, she gently shakes and wobbles her fat brown ass as if begging for more as her vagina continues to tremble and spasm shooting out small poots of his disgusting dick dribble.

Mom is a mess drenched in tears, sweat, cum, and spiddle, the glint in her eyes that indicate higher consciousness replaced by the gaze of a placated sow. My heart wretches, but I feel nothing, my body and mind exhausted from the sordid night's events.

The sick monster eventually returns from his euphoria driven high and gazes down on my mom, a devious grin smears it's way across his face.

He grabs her, and with some effort spins her on her back before lifting up her arms and yanking off her shirt. Sending her fat, swollen brown udders recoiling into the air coming slapping down on her chest with hefty thud. In their bare full glory they look even larger, their tear drop shape and watermelon size even more exaggerated as they hang just shy of her belly button. Sitting atop them , a large, dark brown, dinner plate sized, goosebump riddled areola, sat in it's center, big, turgid, phallic, finger sized throbbing nipples. Another indicator that her body now broken, is not yet satisfied.

The cretin chuckles to himself before heading back over to mom's legs before parting them, dropping to his knees, placing his already reinvigorated rod's swollen, pulsating, mass of flesh directly at the entrance of her starved , hot, overflowing honeypot and clasping his hands down unto bloated, plump, oversized fun bags, their tender brown flesh dwarfing his hands and sinking in between his fingers as he did so.

Mom does little to resist her eyes are still glazed over and she grins in anticipation.

The monster then arched his hips back preparing to enter her warm wet folds , his throbbing engorged mass , pulsating wildly , held directly before her own gentalia , it inflated head pointed and ready for entry , lewdly dripping seminal fluid , right before her hungry , vaginal lips , that now seemed more than willing to hungrily lap it up.

Once again he paused to build anticipation, succeeding as mom begin to bite and lick her lips in her euphoric haze. I stare in deadened complacency as his posterior tightens, as he slams his shaft forwards in all it's length and girth , and all his into the deepest wretches of mother's beckoning birth canal, producing a horrid , wet , squelching sound. Her violently contorting folds , hungrily latching unto and contorting again to the slovenly beasts large , bulging shape, distorting against their mass and size, as their peristaltic movement attempted to greedily ring , it's undoubtedly putrid , thick curdy spunk into her fertile womb.

" OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YEESSSSSSS!" Mom wailed out like an animal in heat foregoing any shame or public decency entranced and subservient to the vagrants deformed phallus, her eyes upturning into her head, her arms going limp and her legs tightening.

Like before, he pounded in and out of her, warm , heated , spasming, greedy snatch , frenziedly and at a dogged , wild pace no concern for the mom's well being, not like she cared anymore. Only interested in his own sickeningly blissful release , sending a vile squelching sound, ringing through the lot, each powerful , deep thrust downward and a horrid , wet 'plopping' sound every exit of her moist , spasming cunt.

The air permeated by the wet slapping of the his humongous , hanging ball sack smashing into your mom's large , fat , plum, rear , every , hungry , and lengthy stroke the monster took into her gagging , violently wrenching honey pot , and the increasingly louder grunts and moans of pleasure of mom as she fell deeper and deeper into as sinful decadent, cock obsessed trance. His speed and power , were now at maddeningly lubricous pace, unconcerned with a quick release from the knowledge that he broke mother.

Using her tight , soggy , twat like a a living fleshlight , built only for the need of his carnal releases, working furiously his only goal , the sickening thought of bathing her womb in his curdy spunk as another sign of his conquest.

Mom what would dad say !??

For what felt like a small eternity , the monster continued his frantic , beastial on mom's soaked , warm , welcoming birthing hole. As he hurriedly and doggedly slips in and out of her spasming cum receptacle with ease , as it slowly warps and contorts even further to match it's massive size , and grotesque shape alone.

I watch in squalid, muted disbelief as he brutally wrenches his enlarged throbbing shaft from between the tender folds of her birth canal with a horrid , wet plop before arching his hips as far back as he can manage , and manically smashing it's entire length into her cervix. Wringing loud, twisted putrid squeal , each repetition of this motion from mother's mouth. His humongous , fattened , heavy ball slack violently slapping into her fat ass with each , wild , animalistic , hungry , savage plunge

Slowly I am becoming more and more of whom I see before me now, my mother or some cheap highway whore, who'd suck your dick for fifty cents and a heroin needle.

Soon his breaths grew labored , as his heart undoubtedly pounded against the walls of his chest at the primal pleasure they both were experiencing . His strokes becoming , slowly , more powerful and deliberate as he slipped in between the folds of mom's thick pussy lips with a now sickening ease , and into her hot honey pot , her vaginal walls desperately stroked the monster's large , twisted girth , hungry for the promise of it's thick , fertile baby batter .

Mom's own breathing also became panted , as she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him in closer. Longingly, no hungrily gazing deep in his eyes, wanting of his imminent climax.

This seemed to ignite something in him, as in a sudden shift of pace he returned to the same dogged , frenzied tempo as before even faster this time, releasing a loud moan of surprise and bliss from your mother , as well as the horrid , repetitious , wet sound of flesh smacking against flesh. He was moving like a man possessed , tranced inside what I could only now describe as a breeding frenzy. The two were now howling in mixed wails of insurmountable pleasure into the night sky , as he savagely and brutally plunged downward , forcing mom's now reddened , drenched fat pussy lips apart and into her beckoning , violently contorting , squealing , hungry cunt smashing into her cervix.

At the same time the monster's huge sack began to violently spasm and pump up and down , surging and swelling the his already thick , wide , fat cock , to even greater girth and length , with a large volume of fluid. His cock again slowly swelled and inched upward in width and length each piston in and out of mom. It's engorged , fattened , thick mushroom head , growing twice as large nearly too big to fit within her defeated dick hole, you could tell it was nearing it's own horrific, twisted blissful release.

Mom in her lust induced haze , realizing climax was near, and another batch of backed up gunk , was bound for her fertile , ovulating womb, wailed in ecstasy.

"Th....that....tthats IT BIG BOY ! MAKE....UNG......UNG..HA...HAHAHHAH......MAKE THIS WHORE A MOTHER ONCE.....FUGHG....HNHNHNFNGHN....TWICE .......A THOUSAND TIME OVER.........! THIS PUSSSY...........AHHANAHANA....URKKK....IS YOURS AND ONLY YOURS.......! DROWN MY WOMB WITH YOUR HUGE LOAD.......AND FATTEN ME UP WITH YOUR TWINS !!!!!!!!!"

This sent him steaming from ear to ear as the beast wrenched his cock free of that whore's greedy , stretched insides , before arching his hips as far back as it would allow, as a surge of fluid pumped into his massive horse cock engorging and swelling it to the absolute limit it's biology would allow, before slamming down in one sinful , long , powerful deep plunge into mom's hungry ,defeated , wet , pulsating vaginal folds and up into her womb with a powerful wet smack.

Mom squealed like a lewd pig , her head shooting back and slamming against the ground , as her eyes lulled into the back of her head , and her tongue shot out like a thirsty dog, her limbs falling limp. Her honeypot instantly exploding with her sweet nectar , unto the man creature's huge knob, in defeat , at the entry of his swollen , ejaculating tip.At the same time he released a low guttural moan , as his balls violently spasmed against mother's, wide thick , plush rear , aiding his huge , thick , putrid , fattened cock in bathing your her innards in thick , cheesy , backed up , fertile baby batter, surging greater in size and stretching her uterine walls to their absolute limit.

He then raised his head in triumphant bliss, as he continued to dump load after load of his hot viscous , curdy semen into her womb, her birth canals spasming walls , gripping tightly down unto the humongous length of his shaft and vigorously pumping it free of it's delicious backed up gunk, growing hungrier and hungrier for more satisfaction of it's biological purpose. There was so much of his putrid spunk , that it began to seep out of the edges of her distorted pussy lips , stuffed filled with his fat cock and drizzle down over the mounds of her fat , thick , quivering ass.

His member pulsed and ejaculated inside her for what felt like eons , clearly it had been the first time in a longtime since he had last released its carnal desires and it showed , with the volume of twisted cum that poured from between her overstuffed lips. Unfortunately for us or should I say only me judging by mother's wild expression, he decided that his release today would be with her.

After a while he seemed spent. Mom was now twitching violently, still enraptured in a lust induced addled state of mind, on the ground as her womb swelled with and swam with innumerable counts of the twisted bum's sperm cells.

He sat like that for a while, enjoying his victory once more, his eyes giddy with lust as he stared into mom's eyes which were still rolled into the back of her head. He then released her fat , engorged , busom and yanked his cock free of mom's hungry snatch's tight , still pulsating grip ,inducing a putrid , wet , plopping sound as his deflating still huge , swollen head parted with her smiling , puffy , slutty pussy lips.

He then took a step back waggling his deflating member and flicking free the last tid bits of it's cheesy curd in between mom's , milkable plump overripe melons, both her nipples contracting and throbbing wildly, a thick stream of his twisted load draining from between her stretched , battered , but still very much hungry vaginal lips.

Looking at the sheer volume and would that it was possible no doubt every fertile egg in mom's womb right about now would be fertilized. I shudder as I begin to think of mother swelling up with his putrid spawn, happily carrying his ilk so that they may grow up and go on to inflict this tragedy on others.

" I'm tired."

I can feel my strength ebbing away. The events of today have wrought my sanity and physicality, but unfortunately for me their far from over.

Mom was still convulsing on the ground periodically at the bliss she was made to experience and the healthy load dumped inside her fertile womb , her eyes yet to return to her face, a happy grin on her face and her long raven black hair undone , stuck to the sides of her face , giving her a wild , sensual look, seductive look.

At the same time I saw the glint in the monster's eyes reignite with lust once more as he grabbed mom by her hair and yanked her feet sending her gargantuan milkers recoiling and wobbling, slapping into each other with a heavy thud and a cascade of brilliant chocolate flesh before slumping back unto her stomach. Her legs almost buckled as her enraptured state still persisted.

Then, still clutching by her hair, he raised one hand and gave her fat left tit a powerful slap, sending it wobbling and recoiling violently into the other and causing her turgid, fattened , plump brown nipples to stiffen even more painfully so.

" From now on your my cow tittied whore ! You hear ! I'm gonna breed you until your running around with a litter a my brats running around behind. You understand slut !" He bellowed in a low, feral, twisted, commanding voice to mom as he pulled her face closer to his.

Mom simply stared at him blankly and nodded her head. Clearly unable to comprehend anything more than the burning in her loins.

" Good." he whispered in an attempt to sound sensual but coming off even more sinister.

He then continued to yank mom by her hair towards the car, both of them stepping over me as they did so, before yanking open the door to the backseat and following her inside, slamming it closed.

I feel my body grow colder, and my strength of mind fade, staring at mom's blue sedan as it begins to rock up and down violently, and the sickening moans, dogged grunts and wails of sinful bliss of both my mom and that villain begin echo loudly from it.

Slowly my vision fades to black, and the sounds of my mom moaning in absolute ecstasy grow fainter and fainter until ......nothing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)