More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

What's next?

A New House, A New Lives

House, sometimes was a symbol of status, having a house in your own name was a big achievement in life. But as years passed, the housing market grew more unreachable for some, thus a cheap and affordable house was a kind of treasure, no matter how suspiciously cheap it was. Behind the strangely cheap price, sometimes, there’s an unpleasant backstory, but who cared about it, people just want to have a house in their name.

Just like the house John newly bought, he got it surprisingly cheap despite the house size. The house was spacious, and could almost be considered a mansion, but still lacked some size to actually be called a mansion.

From the real estate agent's testimony when John bought the house, the previous owner was quite in a rush to get rid of this house, to the point that they even accept if it sold at a loss, hence the cheap and affordable price John got.

When John pursued the reason further why the previous owner was in a rush, the agent just shrugged his shoulders and nonchalantly joked that the house might be a haunted house. Haunted or not, it didn’t deter John to seal the deal, he was not the kind of person who was afraid of ghost stories.

The next day, John officially moved to the house with his wife, Hannah. Hannah was a brunette-haired woman with what people said as classic beauty face. She let out her wavy brunette hair free when she was at home, but would style it to a severe bun when she was at her workplace, the hospital. Hannah was standing at 5'8 with quite athletic body she got from strict workout and diet, she was quite a health freak and picky eater. She had a respectable rack at C-Cup, but the killer weapon she had was her very shapely bubble butt that makes people drool when looking at her from behind.

John and Hannah weren't the only residents in the big house though, following the agent's advice because it sounded like a good idea, the couple rehired the previous housekeeper of the house to manage the house considering the house size and the couple was a working couple with a limited free time to spend on household chores.


“Thank you for hiring me, Sir and Madam, it is an honor for me to be able to work with the new owner of this house, you can leave the matter of household chores to me, I’m familiar with every nook and crannies of this house,” said their new housekeeper, a Latina woman in her fifties by the name of Sofia Alessandra. There were several gray streaks on Sofia’s black hair, and some age line could be seen on her face, but it didn’t make her look ugly, all that trace of time added some charm to her appearance. She was pretty in a mature way.

John and his wife, Hannah Bryce welcome their new housekeeper with open arms without looking down on Sofia despite their economy, status, and age discrepancies between the young couple and her. At their ages that was just early in their 30s, John was already a senior associate in a big law firm and Hannah was a reputable doctor.

The couple passed their first few days in their new home without experiencing anything strange.

John had kept the rumor that the house was haunted in his mind without telling his wife about it, thankfully, they passed the first week in their new house without any paranormal experiences.

Days turned weeks and weeks turned month. The Bryce family passed their first month in the new house relatively safe, John had forgotten about the haunted house joke uttered by the real estate agent and finally let his guard down. Their house was just a perfectly normal house that they got for a discount.

Life was normal for the couple, their daily routine started with having a full course meal made by Sofia as breakfast before going to their respective work in the morning.

At first, the couple had asked Sofia to stop, they aren’t used to having a full-course meal in the morning, but after tasting her food and Sofia told them that the previous owner of the house love to have a full-course meal in the morning, somehow it seemed just right for them to follow the example of the previous house owner, and then they didn’t try to stop her anymore, sometimes, it was unfortunate to waste so much food when they had been full, but at the end of their first month after moving to the house, Hannah had increased appetite and had been trying to finish the whole table before they went to their respective work.

They would come home from their work in the evening and have their dinner at home if possible, unlike their heavy morning meal, the food prepared by Sofia for their dinner was sparser and lighter.

For Hannah though, there were some additional extras on her side of the table; it started small with an extra glass of wine, then there was a gradual increase in how many glasses of wine she drank a night, until the point that she could empty a bottle of wine in a night by herself. This was, of course, alarming for John. He was about to stop Hannah's increasingly bad habit and her downward spiral to alcoholism, but Sofia intervened with John before he could convince his wife to stop. The housekeeper assured him that because Hannah was a doctor, she knew what she was doing, it was all fine, and John didn’t need to stop her. It sounded wrong but what Sofia said appeared to be logical in John’s mind, and he didn’t make any more commentary about Hannah’s new habit. Thankfully, it looked like Sofia had regulated her intake in his place, even when Hannah was barely sober every night now, she could wake up on time before their breakfast time.

Another month passed by, and there was not much change in their routine. Well, ‘their’ in this sentence refer to only John and Sofia. it’s a whole different story for Hannah. She had gained a voracious appetite, previously, the couple was unable to finish the whole table of meals prepared by Sofia even with the two of them, but at the end of the second month, Hannah was able to finish the whole table by herself, Sofia had started giving Hannah a double serving of extra greasy, meatier, and fattier food which certainly unhealthy if she consumed it in large amount daily. But once again, the couple didn’t question Sofia after she coaxed them, and her reasoning sounded logical in their mind. Just two months and Hannah had gained several pounds at an accelerated pace, pushing her past the 150 pounds mark.

After their meal, John would directly go to his work, while Hannah stayed home for some more hours, in line with her increasingly out-of-shape body, her working ethic had taken a serious dip; no more coming to her workplace on time, as the days passed she either came to her work late or made an excuse to skip her work altogether. The hospital where she worked had given Hannah a few warnings about her transgression, but it seemed that the doctor wasn’t taking the warning seriously enough, she was still coming late to her work even after the warning from the hospital management.

Sofia taught her a trick to appease the anger of her boss after Hannah told her that the board of management of her hospital was mainly filled with men; when she got caught by the management after coming late to work, she would bring him to an empty room, and give him a good blowjob or even offer him a quick anal fuck to let the matter of her coming late be forgotten. At first, she was hesitant to do this because she felt guilty toward John, but Sofia convinced her that as long as it wasn’t pussy penetration, she wasn’t cheating on her husband.

In the evening, the couple still maintained their routine of having dinner at home, eating whatever Sofia had served them for the night. For Hannah, aside from her bottle of wine or its kind with a high concentration of , now there were several tabs of recreational pills, sometimes even coke to accompany her dinner meal. Hannah would get so lost in the euphoric high, and would not even remember who her name was the entire night. Even when John didn’t have any intention to stop his wife from consuming these bottles of and , he was still very worried about Hannah’s well-being.

Another heartfelt talk to share his worries with Sofia, and John agreed to let Sofia make several arrangements for the couple to help to fix things up.


The third month passed ever since the couple moved to their new house. For John, Sofia was an ever-reliable housekeeper these three months, while on the contrary, his wife was just piling up trouble and worries for the man.

There were some changes in the couple’s routine here and there based on Sofia’s arrangement that had been followed to the tee by the couple.

For their breakfast meal, there was no more full-course meal on the table they used to have since they move to the house, there was barely any food on the table, but the food they had still enough to fill John’s stomach for the morning. Not for Hannah though, her craving for food was still strong as ever, and she resorted to ordering several boxes of junk food to sate her voracious appetite. She had thrown aside her table manner, no longer that she ate her food in a civilized manner befitting her status and education level, Hannah devouring her food like a hungry dog, a starving beast who scarfed down her food without any pause until it was completely devoured by her.

Hannah’s junk food eating shenanigans lasted for several days until Sofia recommended John to take Hannah’s cards and other savings away from her and gave them to Sofia. An idea that was highly praised by John, but resisted by Hannah, triggering a fight between the couple, thankfully, Sofia saved the day and managed to dampen down the fight to not escalate further, the housekeeper was also successfully getting her hand on Hannah’s bank cards, and other savings in her name. Now, if Hannah wanted to get her meal, she needed to obey Sofia’s command for the day, and she would give her an allowance for her to buy her favorite junk food.

Hannah didn’t have any problem following Sofia’s command after the two women grew closer, Hannah agreed that Sofia knew what was best for her, the older woman only had her best interest in mind. Hannah never blamed the older woman that gave his husband ideas to take her card, the brunette-haired woman could only hate his husband for it.

It was not only Hannah who saw Sofia in a new light after knowing her closer, John too also thought that Sofia was more than a housekeeper for them, the couple practically had raised Sofia’s status from their housekeeper to a mother figure who had only good advice for them. Hannah had gone even further and called her Mother Sofia.

At the end of the month, following Sofia’s advice and command, Hannah resigned from her hospital, well…called it that the hospital fired her was also correct, she went out of her job with a bang, a literal gangbang, from the janitors to the hospital director took turns to bang her in her three holes, she didn’t bar these men from her pussy anymore to spit back on what her husband did to her, she didn’t the previous reservation to cheat on her ‘dear’ husband anymore. Several nurses and other female doctors saw what Hannah did, and made a letter of protest to the board of directors, asking them to fire her. And the rest was history. Hannah’s reputation as a big slut was cemented in the circle of doctors and other medical practitioners, leading to her being blacklisted by many hospitals. Hannah didn’t feel saddened or even care about herself being blacklisted, she was too lazy and lacked mental capabilities to return to her old job as a doctor.

John wasn’t completely unaware of his wife's slutty escapade, not when Hannah herself sent him post-gangbang photos of her cunt and asshole filled with leaking cum, she even provoked him by captioning the photos with a bold ‘Not for you!’ caption.

John didn’t have any intent to reply to Hannah’s provocation, ever since their big fight about giving her bank card and saving to Sofia, they had been in a cold war, he had been very disappointed in his wife, and gradually feel disinterest and out-of-love for her, meanwhile, he saw Sofia in a new light, the mature woman was very helpful in all aspect, a good listener in a hard time, and a wise advisor in time of need. He didn’t want to admit it, but he felt attracted to Sofia, she was better in all aspects compared to his current wife.


Near the end of the third month, Sofia confronted Hannah to talk about things that go on in the house, “Sweetie, I’m sorry to be a bearer of bad news, John said that he didn’t want to sleep in the same room with your fat ass any longer, but let’s face it, you two have been drifting apart these months. When had the last time you had sex with John?”

Hannah was silent for a moment and shook her head weakly, “I don’t remember when the last time I had sex with him, but it had been a while.”

“Yes, just like you said, it had been a while since you found out that John can’t satisfy you in bed, you hated to have sex with him to the point that you faked every orgasm you got when having sex with him, let me tell you, John thought the same, he found you awful as a sex partner.”

“Really? That’s ironic coming from him. As if I want to be near to his unsatisfactory dick,” Hannah responded sarcastically.

“Hear me first, and don’t be angry, you and John aren't suitable for each other, I even wonder how could you two get married, you’re not really his type of woman, and he isn’t your ideal man,” Sofia said.

“Right, he isn’t my ideal man – wait, what’s my type of ideal man?” Hannah looked lost and confused for a moment, she tried hard to dig into her memories, she remembered that she found John attractive and the reason she was getting married to John was that the two were compatible with each other, wasn’t it?

“Oh, Sweetie, you must have forgotten that you told me your type of ideal man is the rough man you found in the hood, the one that will not give you any respect as a woman, but will supply you with , and fuck your brain out every night, the reason you fattening yourself is for them, they dislike skinny white woman, but a plump momma with huge knocker and backside is a different story,” Sofia answered, wiping the chance for Hannah to think further about why she suddenly didn’t find John was her type. Hannah didn’t bother to think about her husband anymore, instead, she began picturing a different type of man that was nowhere near how her husband look.

“Yes, you're right, thanks for reminding me, Mother Sofia, those rough men in the ghetto are indeed very handsome, and made my cunt tingles,” Hannah shivered while imagining a big black dick fucking her right now. Her pussy moistened, leaving a wet spot in her pants, “Oops, I am wetting my pants. I’ll be right back, let me change my pants first.”

“Wait! Don’t go! you don’t care about wetting your pants, it’s fine, you find that wetting your pants is nothing not normal, you will pee without taking your skirt or pants from now, it is something that you always do because you find it hot,” Hannah slumped back on the couch after hearing what Sofia said.

“Oh right, why did I want to change my pants? I wet it all the time,” Hannah mumbled while her hand went on auto-pilot, rubbing her crotch through her wet yoga pants.

“Can we continue now, Hannah? I still have something I need to tell you,” Candice smiled at Hannah, it was a predatory grin but in Hannah’s eyes, the older woman smiled kindly at her.

“Yes, Mother, I’m sorry that I got distracted,” Hannah was doing her best to stop her hand from rubbing her crotch.

“You and John had fallen out of love, it made sense that you two don’t share the same bedroom anymore. So, you will move out of the master bedroom and sleep in the guest room from now on, you are fine with it, right?” Sofia asked.

“Of course, why do you ask me that, Mother Sofia? It makes sense that I will move out of the master bedroom. Who wants to sleep with that douche anyway?” Hannah answered without any hesitation.

“That’s good, but you don’t need to appear strong, deep down I know that you are feeling crushed and pissed, that you are losing your self-esteem and begin doubting your worth because of this, worry not, even if you are unable to recover your self-esteem, I know just the right escapism for you.”

Sofia noticed how Hannah’s facial expression suddenly turned from looking fine to immense sadness in almost an instant. She embraced the soon-not-to-be-Mistress of the house with a warm hug, like a mother embracing her heartbroken daughter, Sofia didn’t forget to whisper some poisonous advice to the poor woman’s mind.

In the coming month after that, the couple’s daily life truly changed. Sofia had taken the place of Hannah in the master bedroom. Every night, Sofia would ride John’s cock until he cum numerous times and passed out because of exhaustion. Sofia was the best fuck he got in his thirty years of life, incomparable to the lousy lay – who was her name again?

John had been led by the nose by Sofia, and totally head over heel on her, whatever her demand was, the rising lawyer would try to fulfill it without asking what it was for.

Sofia no longer had to serve breakfast to the couple in the morning and acted as the couple’s housekeeper. The memories of John and Hannah regarding Sofia’s times as their housekeeper was buried deep, as far as they were concerned, they could only remember that the matronly lady had always been their good friend despite their age differences and they were the ones who invited Sofia to live with them.

John began to bring Sofia to some parties and social gatherings to accompany him and introduced her as his partner instead of Hannah. John and Hannah’s friend always asked who Sofia was and where was Hannah, and every time it was asked, John would feel a bit lost and puzzled about who was this Hannah in his friend’s question before Sofia told him that Hannah was the lousy whore he left in the home, and then he would remember who Hannah was.

It was inevitable for John and Hannah’s friend to have varied opinions and impressions of John’s new partner when the lawyer started acting lovey-dovey to Sofia. Some were blatantly hostile to Sofia and gave John disapproving look because he was betraying Hannah, but after some more of Sofia’s appearance at parties and knowing Sofia better, John’s men group had nothing but high praise for the mature lady, and Hannah’s women friend saw her as a role model and began to follow Sofia as if they were her lackeys, turning their back on Hannah.

Of course, the news that John was together with another woman had reached John and Hannah’s parents’ ears. The couple’s parents confronted John and Sofia about the matter. For John’s parents, Sofia easily sent them back home after they understood that this was John’s choice, and John’s happiness matters the most. Hannah’s mother, Barbara, was more aggressive and couldn’t accept John’s explanation, she insulted Sofia with several slurs and even dared to slap Sophia in the cheek, something that she would regret later.


“You dare to slap me!?” Sofia shouted toward Barbara.

“You deserve the slap, you homewrecker! don’t you have a mirror in your home? you should know your age, old hag, and don’t ruin my daughter’s family!” Barbara yelled back.

“Old hag? Funny that it’s coming from you, I don’t think that you aren’t much younger than me, are you jealous of me?” Sofia snickered.

Barbara was indeed around the same age as Sofia. Similar to Sofia, Barbara aged like a fine wine. The few little wrinkles on her face just made her classic beauty face more pronounced and sharper. Barbara was able to keep her body in shape despite the handicap of age. Her C-cup breast was a little saggy unlike when she was in her prime but she still got her bubble butt. Like Hannah, she had brunette hair.

“Jealous? Why should I? I’m not a shameless slut who is interested in guys twenty years younger than me like you!” Barbara rebuked.

“Fine, John darling, please restrain our guest here, I will teach her a lesson,” Sofia commanded John who was staying silent from the beginning. Like a robot receiving its command, John moved toward Barbara and took her down.

“John, what are you doing! Release me! I’m your mother-in-law! Why do you obey that bitch?” Barbara was struggling to free herself from John but to no avail.

.

“Your struggle is futile, he obeys me completely,” Sofia gloated over Barbara’s struggle.

“H-how can you do that?” Barbara was flabbergasted and shocked, but then she had some realization based on her wild guess “you must be a witch!”

“A witch?” Sofia paused and took out something that look like a bottle of perfume, “almost correct, but I’m more of a witch doctor than a witch, there is some difference between them, ” she sprayed Barbara’s face with the perfume in her hand. Barbara’s face instantly went dulled and her struggle stopped.

Sofia smirked toward the now neutralized Barbara, “I can be pretty persuasive to people, but my power doesn’t work for people who were on guard against me, I always have contingency plans for people like you though.”

“Darling, you can let her go now, I want to talk to this holier-than-thou bitch privately,” Sofia commanded John.

For Hannah, life had not been pretty well lately, she had struggled with confidence and self-esteem issues and entered a messy hoe phase. Fortunately, Sofia was there to help her up, she was truly a second mother to Hannah. Sofia introduced her to a new group of friends, a gang from the ghetto neighborhood that meddles in and prostitution. Shaun, the gang leader, a big, stout black man had been taking care of her following Sofia’s deal with the gang. Shaun had been helping Hannah going through her self-esteem issues by pimping her on the streets, Shaun sold Hannah’s service at a quite cheap price; around $10 for a blowjob, and $20 for pussy fucking or anal. None of the money went to Hannah, the income and tips she got from selling herself all day long went to Shaun’s pocket, the only goods Hannah got in her hand were a small plastic bag of and coke. At the end of the day, before Shaun sent her back to Sofia, he and his gang would take turns fucking her roughly. Hannah would then thank them for taking care of her with a smile on her face.

"It's my duty to bleed every fat cock I see dry, It’s my honor to sell my body and fucked by man, I need man validation, I need to be fucked or else I’m worthless," Hannah would repeat her new mantra in a ditzy, high-pitched bimbo, valley girl voice before Shaun sent her back to her house. The mantra took root in her mind, and soon, it became a belief, a warped religion where she zealously followed the saying.

Her love for junk food and was probably one of few things that could rival her staunch commitment to getting her hole filled with dick. Junk food was her comfort food when she was stressed, she would resort to consuming several portions of greasy, unhealthy, junk foods and drowning herself in when there was no cock filling any of her holes after a few hours to avoid a panic attack, but junk food was also the source of the conflict in her mind. Each time she gain another pound of weight, she took another hit on her already low self-esteem that she tried to gain back by fucking a lot of cock, but she just couldn’t stop consuming these foods she loved so much, could she? When she needed justification Hannah would run to Sofia and follow her advice, sometimes Sofia would tell her to starve herself for a day without eating any junk food, or punish her by commanding her to work out, but sometimes Sofia also advised her to eat a lot more than the huge serving she already had.

Sofia knew her better than herself. Sofia was the only one who could help her go through the issues she has. Sofia’s good. She should obey Sofia. She should respect Sofia as a mother figure. Those kinds of thoughts kept echoing in Hannah’s subconsciousness.


“Welcome home, Hannah, and you too, Shaun, I want to talk with you about a new deal, can you spare me a few minutes?” Sofia greeted them when the two enter the house.

Shaun always ensured that Hannah safely arrived inside the house before he took his leave. The gang leader was familiar with Sofia and recognized her as someone he couldn’t offend and mess with. The woman called Sofia was a scary person with extraordinary power, he had witnessed her power in work before, how she could mold people to her liking and make them obey her binding. The whore called Hannah was only a borrowed goods that Sofia let them manage, Sofia let his gang do a lot of things to Hannah, but she also warned them to return Hannah in a single piece, and of course, alive. He made sure that he sent Hannah to Sofia safe and sound by himself so he didn’t fall into Sofia’s bad side.

“Alright, I’m all ears,” Shaun replied.

“First, I want you to meet a new acquaintance of mine, Barbie,” Sofia clapped her hand, and a new person walked into the room following Sofia’s signal.

The woman had a cheap dye-job bottle blonde, her face was caked with thick whorish makeup with an eye-catching bright red lipstick, red blush, thickly painted eyebrows, and long fake eyelashes mascara. She wore a sleeveless V-neck top that showed her ample bosom generously, a tight almost belt-like micro-skirt that offered no protection to her bare cunt, pink-colored fishnet stockings, and 6-inches heels. Her neck was adorned by a conspicuous pink choker with the word Barbie emblazoned in golden font. The woman was screaming slutty cougars all over her. The woman had a wide smile, almost looking as if it was plastered on her face. Her eyes were dull without much trace of thought.

“Mom?” Hannah felt some familiarity with the newly entering woman, and couldn’t help to mutter in disbelief after she recognized who the woman was.

“No, Hannah, she isn’t your mom, you don’t recognize Barbie here, she is a complete stranger to you,” Sofia interjected.

“Oh, sorry, Mother Sofia, I recognized the wrong person, I thought she was a person I am familiar with,” Hannah replied.

“It's fine, I know you aren’t good at recognizing someone,” Sofia was patronizing Hannah, “There’s a bucket of fried chicken and some packs of cheeseburgers in the kitchen, your favorites, you can take them all.”

“Yay…thanks, Mother Sofia, you are the best!” Hannah excitedly rushed to the kitchen, leaving Sofia, Shaun, and Barbie alone in the room.

Sofia then turned her attention to the cougar named Barbie. “I know you are still there and can hear and see this all, how do you feel about me making your daughter BBW slut and not recognizing you, Barbara? You must be crying right now,” Sofia gloated. Outer appearances wise, there’s no change in expression on Barbie’s face, the stupid and empty smile that she had since she entered the room was still plastered on her face, there’s no hint that she was feeling sad, but like Sofia’s said, deep down, Barbara was fighting to take control of her body back. She had been turned to be just a passenger on her own body by Sofia. She could experience and feel whatever her body felt, but she was unable to control her body anymore. She was terrified when Sofia gave her body a drastic makeover she couldn’t refuse and turned her to look like a whore. Barbara still holding on to her hope when Sofia said that she would let her meet her daughter, but once she looked at her daughter totally changed by her captor like herself, she felt a panic washing her, and when Sofia, using whatever power she had, made her daughter didn’t recognize her, her mental fortitude couldn’t bear it anymore and she finally got broken.


“So, Shaun, do you interested in having your own sex ?” Sofia asked.

“Of course, who doesn’t?” Shaun answered; he then ogled Barbie’s body, expecting that Sofia deal would have something with this new cougar bimbo standing beside Sofia.

“It's $100000, in cash, and you can bring home Barbie here to be your full-time sex , I will not stop you to do anything you please to her once you bought her from me,” Sofia said bluntly, instantly dashing the hope of Shaun to get Barbie for free, or at least didn’t need him to dig deep on his wallet.

“$100000 is too expensive, ma’am, hundred grand for an old whore is a losing money deal, I don’t have that luxury for that.” Shaun shook his head.

“It’s unfortunate for you then, the price $100000 was an offer a frat house give me to get their hand on this whore, I do love more if Barbie was living under you than them, so, I made you the same offer as what they gave me, but it seems that you can’t afford her,” Sofia replied.

Shaun just shrugged his shoulders, he didn’t mind Sofia’s remark about he couldn’t afford the price of Barbie. The matter of Sofia’s deal ended up just like that, and he headed back to his gang hideout empty-handed, though this time, Sofia made him aware of a new potential partner or target for their gang; the fraternity of a certain university in the city, but it’s a story for another time.


In the sixth month after the couple moved to the new house, Sofia tricked Hannah to sign a divorce paper with John, she readily signed it without much thought after Sofia told her that being a divorced widow has its own charm and it would make her have an easier time to sell her fat ass because she wasn’t attached to anyone, trading a single cock for some more cock was an absolute win for her, at least, the calculation on Hannah’s mind thought like that.

Meanwhile, John had been in a little doubt, about how he found himself married to someone he hardly remembered, but Sofia told him there was no need to fret about the past, the important thing was that he was together with her right now, and the divorce paper was his chance for cutting his past burden. Thus, Sofia got John’s signature on the divorce paper.

“Hey, Honeycunt, I had some happy news that I want to share with you, “ Sofia said to Honeycunt, Hannah’s new legal name. After her divorce from John got finalized, Sofia gave her the idea to change her name to mark a new start in her life. Hannah changed her name to Honeycunt Cheapass. The name came after a brainstorming session with Sofia about what’s a good name she should change her name to.

“What kind of happy news?” Honeycunt asked.

“John proposed to me yesterday to marry him, and I said yes, we will hold the wedding a month later,” Sofia spoke with a jovial glee.

“Uhm…congratulations, I guess, I am happy for you, it’s nice to find the right one for you, unlike me…” Honeycunt responded. She was happy for Mother Sofia who finally found the one for her, but she couldn’t help to feel envious of Sofia and her self-esteem took another hit that day.

“Oh C’mon, Cunt, don’t need to feel envious, don’t forget about the mantra I taught you,” Sofia comforted her

Hannah nodded, and repeated her mantra, "It's my duty to bleed every fat cock I see dry, it’s my honor to sell my body and fucked by man, I need man validation, I need to be fucked or else I’m worthless, I am a whore and nothing more than a whore, fucking ten stranger cocks is better than devoted to one cock."

The mantra brought a warm happy feeling inside her chest, it reinforced her resolve, helped her raise her low self-esteem, and made her think that everything that goes on in her life was fine, “Thanks, Mother Sofia, I feel better now.”


Another month quickly passed, and the day of the wedding had arrived. Sofia had invited Hannah’s friends as her guest, well, they couldn’t be called her friend anymore. Similar to John, Hannah’s friend had turned their back on her, and hardly cared about what happened to Hannah, some even forgot who Hannah was once Sofia get to them. She also invited Shaun and his gang. There were also several frat boys from the nearby university coming to the ceremony, bringing Barbie, their cougar sex with them.

Sofia’s wedding ceremony is simple but could be considered a little unique. Aside from her who was in her wedding dress, all the other women in the room weren’t wearing any article of clothing. They were all buck naked. They didn’t arrive at the wedding venue naked though, on the contrary, they arrived there fully clothed in various kinds of beautiful dresses, with their favorite and most expensive dresses as Sofia told them in her wedding invitation, then before they entered the chapel, they undressed and put all the belonging they brought to the charity bin Sofia had placed around the chapel’s front door and walked inside naked.

The minister inside didn’t seem to be bothered and mind about the congregation of naked women. He did his duty to carry the wedding ceremony smoothly from beginning to end without being distracted by the chorus of pussy rubbing

Once the ceremony was done, and Sofia was officially Mrs. Sofia Bryce, Sofia called Honeycunt to the front and asked her to thank the minister by giving him a blowjob.

While Honeycunt was busy serving the minister, Sofia didn’t forget about the guests she invited. She picked several women from her guests' list and asked them to entertain the others guest by letting other men fuck them in all of their three holes or having them eat the pussy of other women. The situation turned quickly to wild orgies until the end of the day. Those women who got their brains fucked that day, some could back to their old lives once Sofia’s influence on them faded away, but there were still several of them who leave their old lives and turned into full-time hookers.

Sofia didn’t care about what happened to these women and did not even bother to follow up on the news about them. She was enjoying her honeymoon with John at some tropical beach in the Mediterranean. How about Honeycunt? Sofia let Shaun and his gang work Honeycunt’s ass full-time when she was away.


A month later, Sofia was back from her honeymoon with John. There was not much change on Sofia, but John appeared to be a lot more tired than he usually was with how his face sported black eye-bags under his eyes. Sofia had drained him dry when they were on their honeymoon, at least, that was what John always remembered, when he wasn’t making love with Sofia, John would spend his time masturbating to images of a brunette-haired lady Sofia gave to him. He didn’t know who the lady was, he wasn’t his type and it took a long time for him to stroke his cock before he could cum using that picture as a stimulant, but because Sofia said that he could only masturbate using that lady's pictures during their honeymoon, he had no other choice.

Sofia called Shaun to bring Honeycunt back home. She was surprised when Shaun asked Sofia how much it would cost him to buy Honeycunt from Sofia permanently. After some discussion, the two parties reached a deal. Sofia would sell Honeycunt to Shaun at an acceptable price, cheaper than the price of Barbie who she sold to the frat before but Shaun needed to cooperate with Sofia to do some unspeakable thing.


One night, John was kidnapped in the middle of the night. When he regained her consciousness, he found himself bound on a bed inside a dimly-lit room. The lawyer was shouting for help, and threatening to sue whoever did this on him.

The door opened and he saw two women enter the room. One is BBW with brunette hair, and another was an old cougar with platinum blonde hair. Yes, they were Honeycunt and Barbie.

“Did you bitches do this?” John yelled.

The two women keep approaching him without answering his question. When they were beside him, Hannah took out her phone, and place them near John’s ear.

“Darling, I prepared a surprise for you, hopefully, these two women could satisfy you, I know that you dreamed of this situation, you don’t have any regret even when this will be dangerous and may be life-threatening, you know you need a BBW to smother your face, and a cougar milking you dry in the same time, this might be the last time I met you, goodbye, you love me…” the call from Sofia ended, and Honeycunt took back her phone.

“You heard your darling wife, nothing personal here big boy, we just paid by your wife to do this,” said Honeycunt without even thinking about her past relationship with John.

She climbed to the bed and placed her gargantuan ass above John’s face.


After he was reported missing for a few days by Sofia, John had been found dead by the police. After some investigation and the evidence taken from the site, John was deemed dead by asphyxiation after having his face smothered by the whore he hired. The police looked at John’s actions that led to his current fate with ironic sneers and dropped the case. John’s parents offered their condolence and sympathy to Sofia, they let Sofia have John’s entire inheritance without fighting over their share with her.

For Sofia, this was an end to one farce and the beginning of another one, she had done these numerous times, and this was a familiar play for Sofia. She made a bank from her victims, but money was not her goal, it’s a trophy for sure, but what she sought was the thrill and excitement of ruining someone’s relationship and corrupting others. The superiority she felt when knowing she just corrupting someone with a bright future into a life of debauchery gave her a sense of fulfillment.

Sofia had packed the luxurious goods she got from her short marriage with John and sent them to her safe house, she then let the previous real estate agent handle the sale of their house. The agent was another thrall of her. They would filter potential house buyers according to Sofia's demand, and they would recommend the new owner hire Sofia or let Sofia interact with the new buyer. Thus, enabling Sofia to start a new circle of corruption.

**The End?


**

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/deepediamcs

You can find my other work and caption on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Deekanako

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)