More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Erosire Erosire

What universe?

Naruto

The young man blinked. He had short blond hair. His eyes were dark shade of brown. He stood average height with medium build. He wasn't intelligent, but he wasn't exactly a retard either. He was average – actually, everything about him was relatively average.

"I died?" he uttered at the empty blackness enclosed by white surrounding. His face remained in shock as he continued to stare at the blackness shaped like a person.

"Yes, you died," I repeated. I was the darkness – for obvious reason that you would soon discover. And if you don't like what about to happen to your favorite characters, you should stop reading right here and never look back. For the rest of you, enjoy.

"Didn't you hear me the first time?" I asked, returning my attention to the main character.

"I died… how did I die?"

"Truck-san," I responded and rubbed my non-existence temple. I forgot I had become a cosmic entity of sort and lacked a physical body. I could rectify that problem in my next smut, but for now, just deal with it because I'm lazy of rewriting.

"As in you got hit by a truck while reading Narutos," I said dryly. "It is the most common way to die and get reincarnated into some kind of OP characters, at least from what I've read on google about random otaku slashed lolicon."

"I'm not a lolicon!"

"Sure you're not," I snorted and gestured my hand before he wasted any more precious words. An OC arguing with the writer isn't what you're here for so let's move on with the background story of how he managed to enter a fictional world.

"You don't have to defend yourself," I told him with a sigh. "I'm not here to judge you – well, not judge you in that way anyway. I’m here to give you a second chance. As in, I'm going to take your crappy soul and dump you into another world and see how things go from there. Just don't die too soon or it would be very boring."

"What? Fuck that! I had a good thing going back home. Send me back."

"Sure you do, if you called sitting around, watching porn, playing game and jacking off," I said. It wasn't in any specifically order, although I was sure he did all three simultaneously and more. "But if you don't want to be reincarnated, I can send you to hell to be ass- for all eternity by demons… so what will it be?"

"Being reincarnated sounds good," he responded quickly. What kind of imagery he managed to conjured up in his mind, I didn't want to know. I'm sure you didn't want to know either.

"Good choice," I said and rubbed my non-existence chin. It was a habit, really. "Alright, how would you like to see your favorite anime characters in person?"

His eyes widened. He got what I meant almost immediately. "That would be awesome! There's a ton of characters I want see in real life!"

"Okay, which characters you want to meet?"

I then arched my brow. Why did I need to ask which one? I was a God, and this is my playground. I could write whatever I wanted and none of the characters in my story could do anything about it.

"I want to meet –

"I'm going to dump you into the elemental nation." I interjected and raised my hand. I was pretty sure that wasn't his first choice, but he had no say whatsoever. Although, I didn't want him dying too fast or ended up doing nothing interesting.

"Don't worry," I assured him. "I will give you some powers to help you get started since you're not that bright, and honestly, I think you will get yourself killed before you get to do anything interesting and change the story in any way."

"Thanks…" he muttered and quirked his brow, "what story are you talking about?"

"None of your business," I responded. "Anyway, since you liked game so much, I will give you these 100 points for you to distribute into your stats and abilities. Enjoy, and don’t take too long now. We're don't have much words left."

With that, I disappeared and left him to his device. I wanted to see what kind of ability he would come up with. As I did, a window appeared in front of him, requesting him to allocate his points. A hundred points was quite a lot, but I wanted the story to move along quickly enough and not bogged down on rather pointless training.

Where should he be dumped?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)